It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Allah the OT God?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
...though to be fair, the last time I saw a volcano I completely forgot how to speak in English, killed a sheep, wore its skin, and ran around for three weeks speaking Belgian.

It would have been the best three weeks of my life, had it not been for the fact that I tripped over a flaming rock that was practically dripping with BRIMSTONE, right at the end there. Then I spent the next three weeks in hospital thinking *I* was a volcano, making eruption noises with my mouth and screaming out that people should worship me every time I had to go to the bathroom.

...that was just awkward.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFogHorn

Brimestone is sulfur. The type of sulfur rained down on Sodom and Gomorrah does not occur naturally in nature % range in the 90's, that isn't naturally possible. On the upside the gas created by burning sulfur would have knocked them unconcious and they would have died without knowing it. He is merciful even in his punishments, they died without feeling a thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFogHorn
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Do mountains love you?

What, in the mecca for global volcanism, could the ancient Meccans possibly have worshipped?

I'm asking very simple questions. Please give me very simple answers.

They were worshipping clay dolls man, just about everyone back then was worshipping a doll made out of stone, fired clay or wood, and then having pretend tea parties and barbecues with them. Just like the bible says they were, and it's backed up by archeaology.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by TheFogHorn

Brimestone is sulfur. The type of sulfur rained down on Sodom and Gomorrah does not occur naturally in nature % range in the 90's, that isn't naturally possible. On the upside the gas created by burning sulfur would have knocked them unconcious and they would have died without knowing it. He is merciful even in his punishments, they died without feeling a thing.

Brimstone is sulfar, which is the material that comes out of volcanoes, usually in the form of little balls or, in the Bible, hail.

If I found a deposit of gold at 90% purity when only 80% purity had ever been found before, should I then assume the a god had sent the gold down? You could convince yourself of anything. Unfortunately, most researchers of Sodom are religious so we cannot assume impartiality.

Got to go to bed. Night all. Volcano bless.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Since this thread is about a post in another thread... thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join