It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Caught Destroying Surveillance Cameras & Using excessive force

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
In this video news report, surveillance cameras offsite, unknown to the officers involved, record them taking a metal rod to one of the cameras recording their offenses in raiding a legal supplier of medical marijuana in Long Beach, CA.

Another day, another abuse of police. Yawn. This is getting fricken old I tell ya.

They also step on the arrested person, purposefully, when that person was clearly not offering any resistance to police whatsoever.

This is where I wish a new mystical comic book "police vigilante" character would have descended from above and taken them all out, one by one.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Don't trust the Po Po.

Simple as.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Don't trust the Po Po.

Simple as.

Yup, they're the real domestic terrorists.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I didn't see any excessive force. Did that supposedly happen after the camera was knocked down?
I have no sound on this PC.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Seems that this is NORMAL behavior now..... the odd cops are the ones who actually RESPECT you.
It is a shame.
edit on 5-7-2012 by ManicDepresive1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samson1

I didn't see any excessive force. Did that supposedly happen after the camera was knocked down?

Then you need to watch the video again. You can clearly see where the big officer steps on the subject, purposefully. That had to hurt. It is also mentioned in the report. Do I have to baby people through watching a video now, too?

:shk:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

There's nothing like a common enemy to bring everyone together. Fortuitously, it seems that we've chosen the very people who protect us as our enemy. Tell me, what about those hundreds of parents going to jail for child abuse?

I think you people just hate the cops because they're easy to hate. I agree, these cops were wrong, but if you look closely enough, you can hate anything.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samson1

It happens at 1:06 of the video.

It baffles me how how so incredibly unaware people seem to be these days about the whole YouTube craze!

If the scenario is captured on film, it's gonna end up on YouTube ---- it's the #1 reason why I don't pick my nose or scratch my a$$ in public anymore!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

They can't get it through their fat rotten pork brains. WE WON FAIR AND SQUARE!
Leave us alone

edit on 5-7-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Im pretty sure those chose us an enemy.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

If that was a legal dispensary (I have no sound) then the feds have no reason to be there. It's state affairs. And if it is state 5-0's then they are so totaly out of touch with reality it's rediculous. Dispensries actualy do save some lives. What those cops did, it doesn't matter if they are fed or state, they are in the wrong here.
edit on 5-7-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Those cops were looking for cash.

I bet if they would have driven 10 miles in a radius from that shop there are dozens of open air drug deals going down.

And those deals are for opiates and coc aine.

But yet here we have the cops harassing a business that's trying to do the right thing but the city keeps giving it hoops to jump through.

This is as comical as the marijuana stamp act.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I think you people just hate the cops because they're easy to hate. I agree, these cops were wrong, but if you look closely enough, you can hate anything.

Oh, what. Like that is supposed to magically clear the actions of these cops? Where was the good cop in there that was SUPPOSED to see the one cop taking out the camera, and STOP him? Point is, no other cop there did. They were covering for each other. Like so many do, even when the actions of a "brother" are clearly wrong. I don't hate the cops at all, not most of them. I just hate the ones that do things like this. And all the good cops, who would never be caught dead doing something like this, probably do too, seeing as it reflects on cops in a bad way in general.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny

I bet if they would have driven 10 miles in a radius from that shop there are dozens of open air drug deals going down.

And those deals are for opiates and coc aine.

But yet here we have the cops harassing a business that's trying to do the right thing but the city keeps giving it hoops to jump through.

This is as comical as the marijuana stamp act.

I don't think your far off! The only reason to destroy the camera is to hide their actions....

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
They destroyed the camera because they knew they were acting illegally.

IMO, this indicates that they're just trying to take out the competition. Does anyone REALLY think that the "war on drugs" has failed because of lack of motivation, investment or education? No, it's failed because the drug cartels are pretty much embedded in state law enforcement from one border to another.

Once again we're reminded why police cannot be trusted, from the guy on the street pounding the crap out of someone for a minor infraction to the senior officers "losing" paperwork and "misplacing" accusations of abuse.

I used to believe it was true that there are one or two bad apples in every force, but we're repeatedly shown that those bad apples are protected by their senior officers - that's evidence that it comes from the top down and NONE of them can be trusted.

When they actually start weeding out these people and doing everything they can to restore trust, then maybe things will change. Until those senior officers are seen to act immediately, none of them should be trusted at all. That's just my opinion, but I'm certain I'm not alone.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny

Now that's an interesting thought. At a state-licensed place like that?
And I'm sure they would have turned the cash in, too, along with their video evidence of what a nice clean raid that was?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think the post about trying to stop their competetion is right on the mark. The black market is run by the CIA/Black Ops.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManicDepresive1
Seems that this is NORMAL behavior now..... the odd cops are the ones who actually RESPECT you.
It is a shame.
edit on 5-7-2012 by ManicDepresive1 because: (no reason given)

I saw a clip once, where cops were told in the course of their education, that the founding fathers were criminals, traitors etc. . Technically correct, but why would you tell that a cop to be. There must be some issues with the way cops there are trained. You dont see that in countries like Germany. You saw that in Germany for a period of time, but I guess the way cops were trained changed since then.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Once again, we don't have all the details, though smashing the CCTV camera won't help the police cause.

Though if they are arresting illegal drug dealers, we ought to allow them some leeway ?

Maybe when the full facts are known, a different picture will emerge...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

This is where I wish a new mystical comic book "police vigilante" character would have descended from above and taken them all out, one by one.

Check out "V" for vendetta, it is a graphic novel, or check out the movie. Both are great and illustrate what is happening now.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join