It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIOSHOCK 1/2/infinite FULL of interesting things.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i don't own 2K games or EA games, and im not advertising.

i just want to share my opinion, that EA is junk, 2K is awesome and actually cares, and that you should go try bioshock 1 and 2 because they are cool games.

i have been playing bioshock 1 and bioshock 2, and i think its just so honest.

the game has a powerful message, NO it has Many powerful messages.

i can't just tell you, its not that easy, but edit: i will try.

pretty much it mentions alot of stuff like being against taxes ( Lol you will see )

and you can see how this dude had such a cool idea to build an underwater city, and how all these people filled with greed just messed it up etc.

if you play the game, you will understand.

let me just say this- the game is a masterpiece. look up some gameplay on youtube, and see if you like it.

i personally love the games, you can certainly tell that the developers are not very greedy. they seem to really care about their fans.

ATS'ers will love the game (like i said, check it out on youtube before you buy it)

bioshock infinite comes out later some times in 2013, they keep pushing it back because they seem to honestly need more time, to make the game GOOD.

thats what i like to see in a developer, they say "delay, we need more time"

GOOD! i hope they make the game as good as it can be. these devs at 2K games are definitely the complete opposite of EA in my opinion.

if you want to look up the BIOSHOCK infinite trailer, just look it up on youtube, its sweet.

peace.
edit on 5-7-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

bio shock 1/2 was awsome little sisters are nuts + the synergy to real life is cool too

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Grrrrrrrrrrr, I hate you! lol Now I have to go look it up on Amazon and see if they have it used!

thanks for the tip!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Bioshock fan here too.

Just a bit of random trivia.
I only just learned this a few months ago myself.

2K are owned by Take 2 who also own R* games.

Take 2 own 2 of the best gaming companies around.

I am eagerly awaiting Infinite, but a giant robot eagle man is not as threatening as a Big Daddy, hope they make that shiz work.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

the idea behind bioshock is Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged", the worlds best and brightest basically say, welp, we're outta here, we'll be back later when you retards sort your ____ out.

Rapture, get it, Rapture? The worlds best and brightest simply disappearing overnight leaving the rest of the world to deal with itself.

I think if you read that book, you would fall more in love with this series.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Bio shock is filled with symbolism, the whole map is one big piece of sacred geometry. Their are story's with in the walls and statues. You could spend hours deciphering it all.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Bioshock 1 & 2 story line's both have a few "conspiracy theory's" tied into the fiction of the world such as human cloning, genetically engineered human ability's and as well as mk ultra (monarch programming). So would you kindly, go and play these classic's and see for yourself.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Guys, who knows , where do I download Bioshock 2? I am dying to play it! thanks in advance

new topics

top topics

join