It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyones head/brain vibrate when waking from a deep sleep

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
the forehead vibration is not from a lack of magnesium. I get plenty. a reply to: 1Tia1A

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This quoted below.
I know this thread was a grave dig, but I'll post some info for those who find this by search.

Zapps, shocks, electrical body like shocks, and a electrical feeling when turning your eyes or from a sudden noise can be caused by SSRI medication (prosac , effexor, paxil etc).

Years ago i was given a anti depressant for anxiety (yeah i was anxious 5 minutes before surgery). Soon after every evening i would get these feelings so intense it would cripple me. Come to find out an extended release version only lasted about 9 or ten hours. The lack of medication in my system was causing this violent reaction in my brain/ nervous system from a serotonin imbalance.

Little did i know i was in for a month of these symptoms after discontinuing these types of medications. Its a serious condition.

So if you're suffering check your meds talk to doc and you'll find relief. A simple google search on the above class of medications will verify if its causing your problem.

Also be warned if you start these type of medications you will experience this unpleasant side effects if you ever wish to stop. They're so terrible many choose to continue being a zombie VS facing the effects of being without.

Sure would've saved myself a ton of recovery time and physical agony, treating a symptom i didn't really have.

I understand its a long post. However if it provides just one person relief, it was time well spent posting.

originally posted by: flyswatter

Another thing that can cause a "buzz" or "shaking" feeling like that is the intake and processing of serotonin in the brain. These types of symptoms are HORRID in people that drop their SSRI cold turkey, as the sudden rushes or serotonin are crippling, lasting anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. This isnt to say that you're coming off of an SSRI or anything, but naturally-occurring rushes of serotonin can have similar effects (though not as dramatic).

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this sins I sore the post.
only thing I can think of is low blood pressure.
you should get a check up!
you can buy cheep blood pressure meters to do this.
some one you know may have one, are you in the UK? LOL.
eat more liver or get iron tablets.

edit on 4-10-2019 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
A odd thing I do is stay awake but my bodie goes to sleep.
I have been doing this for over 20 years.
I use't to listen to the radio all night.
and I think a Lot, made up fantasy worlds.
could not stop thinking.

one time wen I got up to go to the toilet I just colapst to the floor.
I just go to bode sleep but I am aware of ever thing.
If I here some thing odd I can feel my bode wake up.
a very odd feeling.

it is just the brain being aware!
you can hear things and some times think.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join