It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a new close friend of mine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Unfortunately, many of the 'top dogs' where I work are all freemasons, some are self proclaimed 'illumni' and some are very quiet about it.

But it is creating massive rifts between staff. Freemasons and anyone who never disagrees with them get rocketed up and looked after on massive wages. Yet myself, because I feel things should be done right once properly, rather than 20 times wrong. I aim to save the 5000 pound by moving stock, they leave it to go out of date, then we throw away. The timbers so rubbish (I used to machine timber, so when I say rubbish timber, I truly mean it), its warped, blade burns and mouldy, then they threaten to sack one of the team because products aren't selling.

They are telling the girls in the office unless they "up the prices" to the 'off the street' customers (who does not know the true cost), then "PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO BE LET GO the managers exact words "they don't know the price, we can charge them WHATEVER we like". He's the type of guy who looks you in the eye and says "You cant change the system, you can TRY but you will be UNHAPPY, OR you can accept the system for what it is, work with it and be HAPPY. Happy I'm going to commit fraud.... I think not. (but it doesn't matter that this guy is on 90'000per annum, and costs the company 80'000 per month by refusing to do 'an office job'

I hope next time they go for milk from ASDA the checkout girl charges them an extra 50p for Mr Wallmart, I'm sure they'd be so happy.

(PS i do not mean to cause any offence to anyone, I can only share my experiences with freemasons)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

are there no other jobs available in your area?

If it's that bad, I sure would be going elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

From my reading it seems that mafia type/criminal activities in masons is a strictly regional thing. People get so entrenched in their areas through generous contributions and political power. They see to it that fellow masons share there ideas and if a lodge member's ideology differs from the general belief of the lodge he can be voted out or threatened.

While ultimately this besmirches the craft, it also cannot be taken as a true representation. It's just people. The toughest path is always the righteous and good path. A man can choose to work day in and day out to earn an honest living, or he can choose to burglarize a house which only takes a few minutes.

When I linked to all the lodge racism articles a lot of you became very offended because in your region it is obviously extremely immoral and gentlemen are not allowed to carry on as bigots. I have also since seen a prince hall mason on the boards and he seemed to speak of his lodge very favorably.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardwired

In many districts Prince Hall lodges are no longer considered irregular.

I have had the honor of sitting in several PH lodges to watch degrees. They were spectacular. The riual is for all intent and purpose the same. Minor differences can be picked out by those with an ear for it.

I am white and was recieved by my Prince Hall Brothers with the same love and affection as any of the black brothers in the lodge. I think its important to mention that they also had several white members of their lodge who had affiliated after being raised in other lodges.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I've known a few people who selectively hire and promote based on fraternal links, but I suppose one form of nepotism is no worse than any of the other informal networks people use to advance economically.

Nothing more sinister than that, though.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Is this in the UK?

I'm not trying to paint a bad picture of UK masons, but if this man is of poor character then he is not living according to masonic principles, chiefly that all people are created equal.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Is this in the UK?

I'm not trying to paint a bad picture of UK masons, but if this man is of poor character then he is not living according to masonic principles, chiefly that all people are created equal.

Every UK Mason I have met has been a just and upright man of sound judgement and strict morals.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I believe the "secret hand shake" and "secret passwords" are secret for a reason. And if anyone knows the history of freemasonry, you know eventually the society they reside in, will ban or banish them, or make it illegal to be a member.

The handshakes and password are used during these periods in order to keep communications between members. Why else would they be "Secret"?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Oh, there's no such thing as a traitorous/bad Mason? I'd like to see you prove that one.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
reply to post by phantomjack

Oh, there's no such thing as a traitorous/bad Mason? I'd like to see you prove that one.

There are bad masons just as there are bad Police, Priests, Fathers, Mothers, Garbage men, and teachers. But there are also a lot of good ones. As a rule, we try to not let the bad ones in, so we hope that we have a little cleaner house than some, but with human nature, mistakes are made from time to time.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I believe the "secret hand shake" and "secret passwords" are secret for a reason. And if anyone knows the history of freemasonry, you know eventually the society they reside in, will ban or banish them, or make it illegal to be a member.

The handshakes and password are used during these periods in order to keep communications between members. Why else would they be "Secret"?

These days, I doubt you could count on the handshakes and passwords to prove anything. The internet has made secrecy a somewhat outdated idea. At least we still have the Friday night sacrifices that nobody knows about.........um, .........at least till now.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Everyone knows sacrifices happen on a saturday!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
ahhh yes, and traitors and criminals will continue to communicate one way, or another........

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
ahhh yes, and traitors and criminals will continue to communicate one way, or another........
It's called the Internet. Perhaps you've heard of it.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hardwired
reply to post by network dude

Everyone knows sacrifices happen on a saturday!

I suppose it would be Saturday........after the Witching Hour!

Muhahahahahaha!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Well, I've done my research, did not want to make any false statements. I have asked around work and looked on the internal-internet. My manager, Regional Director and Managing Director are all Freemasons, 100% no doubt. They are the most twisted people I have met.

On Tuesday, after my manager got angry, he stupidly revealed the company (this is part of the fourth largest corporation in the world) uses NLP. So I sat, nodded and listened very carefully, its amazing when people think they're in control, when instead they tell you things you just shouldn't know. Can't wait to find a new job, will whistle blow immediately. These guys are completely rubbish at their job and cost our branch (from last years figures) over 16000 just from stock. Whether this is on purpose or because they really are sh**, I do not know, but these 'brothers' look after each other, covering each others tracks, and constantly have scape-goats waiting to take the fall.

I truly do not mean to offend any one by saying this, I hate the term 'brother' these people use. I love my brother with all my heart, I would do anything for him. But it is my duty as his brother to keep him out of trouble, to tell him he is making a mistake. It is not my duty to cover up his incompetence, lies or deceit. Nor is it his job to cover me.

I have a friend who's dad and uncle are Freemasons. He is not, and he has revealed a lot. The main thing he said was that most Freemasons are kept in the dark, "plausible deniability". So I would like to make it clear I do not think all Freemasons are 'evil' or 'bad'. I suppose this is no different to the church covering the illegal activities of priests.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by ElOmen
I just found out I know a 33degree mason
What are some good question s I should ask?
edit on 5-7-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

You could also ask to see his horns. I hear you grow them just after you get your 33rd.

Please explain yourself on this
were you joking or what .. its not even funny

edit on 8/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrTheOutspoken

Well if your company leadership is really as bad as you describe, I'm sorry that you have to deal with such bosses. What these guys are said to be doing is not indicative of the entire Fraternity.

Keeping members in the dark is a common misconception. That's not how the Fraternity works/operates.

reply to post by Ben81

Wow, then you have no sense of humor.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by ElOmen
I just found out I know a 33degree mason
What are some good question s I should ask?
edit on 5-7-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

You could also ask to see his horns. I hear you grow them just after you get your 33rd.

Please explain yourself on this
were you joking or what .. its not even funny

edit on 8/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

seriously?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Ask if 33 refers to the bible

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join