It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andy Griffith WTF???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it peculiar that his body was interred FIVE HOURS AFTER HIS DEATH?
There was no reported cause, and the existing articles cited 'devout religious practices' for the rapid internment.
These articles have now disappeared.

I have been in the world long enough to have met and been familiarized with a vast number of eccentric religious practices, but this is new to the point of absurd.

Was there no autopsy? Is there something being hidden? Was the real Griffith the dark character we saw in his early, little-known film "A Face In The Crowd?"
Was he yet ANOTHER experiment?

Seems to me a significant number of celebrities have had radical personality shifts these last few years.
I'd like to hear some INTELLIGENT, WELL THOUGHT OUT feedback from those who are capable of it.

edit on 5-7-2012 by Star128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Star128

No, I don't. He was 86 years old. Why keep him around....if his family wanted to bury him. What's the big deal anyway.

Des

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star128
Does anyone else find it peculiar that his body was interred FIVE HOURS AFTER HIS DEATH?
There was no reported cause, and the existing articles cited 'devout religious practices' for the rapid internment.
These articles have now disappeared.

I have been in the world long enough to have met and been familiarized with a vast number of eccentric religious practices, but this is new to the point of absurd.

Was there no autopsy? Is there something being hidden? Was the real Griffith the dark character we saw in his early, little-known film "A Face In The Crowd?"
Was he yet ANOTHER experiment?

Seems to me a significant number of celebrities have had radical personality shifts these last few years.
I'd like to hear some INTELLIGENT, WELL THOUGHT OUT feedback from those who are capable of it.

I have never heard of the little-known film...go figure...lol.
What is it about?
Don't tell me Andy Griffith has a dark side????? Noooooooooo! It can't be true!!!!

What would Griffith be an experiment for?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Star128

Originally posted by Star128

Here ya go: He was old. He lived a long fulfilling life. Now let him Rest in Peace.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Star128

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

He was 86 and knew it was coming. The arrangements were made well in advance and carried out in accordance with his wishes. He wanted to be buried as soon as possible after death. Embalming is not legally required in North Carolina.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Star128

Still looking for the Article I read, but it basically stated that in North Carolina people are allow to be buried on private property. He was buried on his family ranch. Also those buried on private property do not have to be embalmed if they are buried within a certain period of time after death. Same day seems kinda quick, but the article said that he was very private, and this was the way he wanted it...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Star128

you might get some intelligent well thought out answers if you presented an intelligent well thought out thread.
who is andy griffith?
are we all supposed to know who he is?
a photograph of him sure would help
a list of his work, a link or two would be a great help.

but maybe thats asking too much, sheeeeeesh.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Now I've seen it all. The burial of Andy Griffith is a HUGE conspiracy on ATS.....

This is what the bottom of the barrel looks like...huh....

Des

edit on 5-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
reply to post by Star128

you might get some intelligent well thought out answers if you presented an intelligent well thought out thread.
who is andy griffith?
are we all supposed to know who he is?
a photograph of him sure would help
a list of his work, a link or two would be a great help.

but maybe thats asking too much, sheeeeeesh.

According to your crass and ill-mannered post, I'm assuming you are a self-absorbed individual who is no older than 13 or 14 years old.

Even the Dali Lahma prob'ly knows who Andy Griffith is.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Gawd the internet makes people lazy.

Here's a hint: www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Now I've seen it all. The burial of Andy Griffith is a HUGE conspiracy on ATS.....

This is what the bottom of the barrel looks like...huh....

Des

ha ha haaa haaaa haaaaa.....maybe he was a CIA mindcontrol thingamajig person.....yeah, and maybe he's not really dead, maybe that's why they had to bury him so quickly....yeah, and that's why he was buried on his private family farm, because he's not really dead and he's going to a newly discovered planet in our solar system called "Mayberry" on his spaceship called the "Aunt Bea"......yeah, and he's gonna civilize it and stuff and the first town is gonna be called "Barney" and be ruled by a retired car mechanic named "Goober".....

okay, not really. I totally just made all that up.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

a lot of people outside of america wont know who he is
just because he's famous there, dont mean he is in the rest of the world
crass and ill mannered? sheeeesh

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

LOL...you must be young...Andy Griffith was an actor know for being rather "wholesome" as the sherriff of Mayberry...Ron Howards TV Dad...lol...but for the life of me can't think of the show's name..although the shows theme song is going through my head.....he also played a character called Madlock in the 80's I think.

I love the idea of being buried without being embalmed, glad he was able to buried on his terms, no chemicals in his body, and buried on private property....RIP.........

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

my bad, didn't know you weren't in America.
and yes, your post was crass and ill mannered.

The Andy Griffith Show was an old black and white t.v. show that was on forever. Then later on in his career he was in another t.v. show called Matlock that was also on forever. Both shows have long-since been in syndication, so depending on where you are, you most likely have access to one or both of the shows as re-runs.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Star128

I am thinking that in his (last will and testament) it was stated that he wanted to be interred that soon. I am thinking that Andy may have requested it.

I find being interred that soon unusual... but not absurd.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
He was 86!!! No conspiracy here. People do die of natural causes at that age!!

Seriously not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm Aussie and I know who he is. I've even watched a few episodes of Matlock when I was young.

All you had to do was Google it, it's really not that hard if you're that interested. Why did you even enter the thread if you didn't recognise the name?
edit on 5/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Fitting moniker. Don't change it.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

but for the life of me can't think of the show's name..although the shows theme song is going through my head.....he also played a character called Madlock in the 80's I think.

The original show was called "The Andy Griffith Show". A spinoff, called Mayberry RFD, ran from 1968 to 1971.

He did, indeed, play the part of a lawyer in "Matlock" and won a People's Choice Award in 1987 for that role.

Andy also recorded music, and won a Grammy for his 1996 inspirational album, "I Love to Tell the Story."

He'll be missed.

J

edit on 7/5/2012 by LadyJae because: punctuation

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Andy Griffith had been ill for many years, and was in severe pain while filming the series "Matlock" for 8 seasons when he was already old.

Look at it this way: It is the height of summer in the United States. A body that is not embalmed, and not stuck in a freezer, will decompose rather quickly. Surely they would want him to be buried as soon as possible, which used to be a common practice in the old days, before the corpse started to stink.

He just wanted it done the old-fashioned way, without a lot of fuss or extra nonsense. People that die of old age or obvious injuries or disease aren't usually autopsied, and if he wanted to be cremated, he would have been in the oven in no time flat. When my father passed from brain injuries sustained in a car accident, he was cremated within 24 hours of death. Why waste time?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join