It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Sarah Palin : Nancy Pelosi is a Dingbat !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Procession101
Hate to be vulgar or rude, but isn't this like a person that is mentally handicapped calling another person who isn't, a retard?

If you read all 3 pages of this thread, you will see that everyone agrees that

Nancy Pelosi really is a dingbat.

-------
You just don't like the messenger.

Wow if you think Pelosi is a dingbat you must think Palin is quite possibly the dumbest politician here in the
United States then.

About you commenting on her "Success" in politics, to quote a wise man. "Governor of Alaska, thats like a principal of a home school."

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Hate to be vulgar or rude, but isn't this like a person that is mentally handicapped calling another person who isn't, a retard?

-------

Wow if you think Pelosi is a dingbat you must think Palin is quite possibly the dumbest politician here in the
United States then.

About you commenting on her "Success" in politics, to quote a wise man. "Governor of Alaska, thats like a principal of a home school."

If you read the last 3 pages of this thread, you will see that everyone agrees that

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Man I love seeing the liberals get all frothy mouthed and show their true hate-filled vileness whenever they hear or see Sarah Palin blasting them.

Happy belated July 4th! Hahaha

here's that phrase again...liberals HATE someone...i don't hate palin, nor have i heard anyone say they do, it's all made up to stoke the right-wing base. the republicans need to get some new fear-mongering language and phrases...these are getting old.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
I second that!!! Nancy Pelosi is a DingBat among other things...that I will not repeat.

If your a Nancy Pelosi Supporter please help me understand how you can even stand to listen to this women speak. I can stand to listen or even look at her. My gut tells me she can't be trusted and I sure as hell haven't seen this women do anything in office to impress me. She feeds on the weak and helpless. Really what has she done to improve the lives of the poor in her community. I don't see them living a better life since she started representing them. Hell only the rich these days are living high on the hog.

well, it took me 1 minute and google to find this: but i know how hard you tried to find out if pelosi DID ANYTHING BENEFICIAL while in office:
www.democraticleader.gov...

the republican party has become a cult, believing everything the cult leaders tell them without doing the neccessary fact-checking.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

-------

United States then.

If you read the last 3 pages of this thread, you will see that everyone agrees that

Not saying I don't agree with the statement but considering the source of the accuser it's quite ironic.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

Don't shoot the messenger.

Gov. Sarah Palin is correct. Nancy Pelosi really is a dingbat.

I see Debbie Wasserman Schultz replacing her very soon.
----------

Gov. Sarah Palin had another alarming observation.

- ObamaCare is the mother of all unfunded mandates from the federal government. -

That explains why the governors are dragging their feet in implementing ObamaCare.

Stall for time and hope the GOP surges in November 2012.

We need 60 votes in the US Senate.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Wait a minute! Did you actually read that link? They are calling some of the worst legislation in history as huge successes! They are celebrating the sweeping changes, and wide berth this Congress took liberties enacting. Those things are far from successes.

Cash for Clunkers?
Economic Recovery and Reinvestment Act?
Unemployment Extensions?
Unemployment Insurance Loans to states and small businesses?
-->They wouldn't have needed the loans if it weren't for some of the other idiotic legislation.
Serve America Act?

And my very favorite...

WALL STREET REFORM, historic reforms to end taxpayer-funded bailouts and the idea of ‘too big to fail’, and protect and empower consumers to make the best decisions on mortgages, credit cards, and their own financial future. Lack of accountability for Wall Street and big banks cost 8 million jobs. (Signed into Law)

Really? They are taking credit for undoing the very thing they did in the first place? "Too big to fail" was their idea, and it was part of the early Economic Recovery and Reinvestment Act they took credit for, and then they also turn around and take credit for supposedly reforming Wall Street and ending the idea of "too big to fail."
Politicians really are a breed apart.

ETA:
I just can't stop. I have to list a couple of more, the list of her "successes" is very long.

COPS ON THE BEAT, putting an additional 50,000 cops on the street over the next 5 years. (Passed by House)

FY 2010 HOMELAND SECURITY APPROPRIATIONS, strengthening security at our ports and borders and on commercial airlines, giving first responders tools to respond to terrorism. (Signed into Law)

HATE CRIMES PREVENTION ACT, giving law enforcement resources to prevent and prosecute hate crimes against Americans based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. (Signed into Law)

BORDER SECURITY EMERGENCY APPROPRIATIONS, providing $600 million to enhance security at the Southwest Border, including funding 1,200 additional Border Patrol agents, 500 additional CBP officers, and additional FBI, DEA, and ATF agents for the border region; paid for by visa fees. (Signed into Law)

Where is the result? WTF? Less liberties for us, more authority for government agencies, but no real result in securing our borders. BS!

NDAA?

FY 2011 DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION, strengthening support for service members, military readiness, and counterterrorism efforts, including troop pay raise. (On Way to President’s Desk)

OK, I'll stop. I'm speechless anyway.
edit on 6-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

That list of yours looks like a Saturday Night Live skit.

Cash for clunkers! OMG!

---------
Boy, they sure fixed Wall Street. OOPS! Wait a minute....how did JP Morgan lose

$2 Billion?

Well, it sure sounded good in their heads.

I guess they fixed nothing.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

One dingbat replacing another !!

I think it's true too.

Debbie is resigning as DNC "Chair" in order to "pursue" her Congressional "career"

(She's resigning right after the Nov election)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by Eurisko2012

One dingbat replacing another !!

I think it's true too.

Debbie is resigning as DNC "Chair" in order to "pursue" her Congressional "career"

(She's resigning right after the Nov election)

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is good on TV but for some reason they were

mean to her on MSNBC.

Maybe they have someone else in mind?

They really jumped down her throat!

edit on 6-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Cash for clunkers! OMG!

---------

$2 Billion?

I dont think anyone is really arguing that Pelosi isnt a fool. But Palin is right there with her.

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

"Ohh, good, thank you, yes." --Sarah Palin, after a notorious Canadian prank caller, posing as French President Nicolas Sarkozy, complimented her on the documentary about her life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," Nov. 1, 2008

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Cash for clunkers! OMG!

---------

$2 Billion?

I dont think anyone is really arguing that Pelosi isnt a fool. But Palin is right there with her.

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

"Ohh, good, thank you, yes." --Sarah Palin, after a notorious Canadian prank caller, posing as French President Nicolas Sarkozy, complimented her on the documentary about her life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," Nov. 1, 2008

Gov. Sarah Palin draws crowds of 60,000.

She won the VP debate against Joe Biden.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Cash for clunkers! OMG!

---------

$2 Billion?

Gov. Sarah Palin draws crowds of 60,000.

She won the VP debate against Joe Biden.

This has nothing to do with Joe Biden or Palin's ability to draw a crowd. This has to do with her and Pelosi both suffering from the same kind of foot-in-mouth issues. But of course, Palin doesnt care. She can see Russia from her back yard, you know ... right across that there border.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

That was from a Tiny Fey SNL skit.

Nice try.

Gov. Sarah Palin never said that about Russia.

-------
You gotta be desperate to dig that one up.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Nice try.

-------

Well, hey. Its a good representation, and mildly entertaining one at that.

As you can see, I'm absolutely NOT defending Pelosi in any way. But something about Palin calling her names is a bit amusing, when you consider the source.

But you know what, that isn't saying that Palin has done nothing good in her life. She did a few good things for Alaska, although the general consensus is that they dont want her back. She's not a "bad" person, but she definately needs to think a bit more before she speaks.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Gov. Sarah Palin is on Hannity and On The Record - Greta at least once a week.

She even appeared on The Five on Fox News and kicked Bob Beckel in the ankle.

It was hilarious.

Bob Beckel was intimidated by her.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Nice try.

-------

This is what she did say, which is basically equally as rediculous.

"They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

Video can be seen here.
blogs.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

If you get out a globe of the Earth, you will see that Russia isn't far if you travel

to the far western point of Alaska.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Does Nancy pelosi also believe the King of England governs the UK and that we went to war in Iraq because Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9/11? Does Nancy Pelosi also not read any newspapers & seems not only concerned with her image and brand, but obsessed with it?

If yes, then she is a dingbat.
This is like Charlie Sheen calling Rick James a hedonistic junkie.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I think Nancy Pelosi will be replaced by Debbie Wasserman Schultz next year.

Nancy Pelosi has no credibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join