It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Sarah Palin : Nancy Pelosi is a Dingbat !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Being a job destroying, flip flopping, idiot that can't even fake relating to regular people isn't enough?

Have fun voting for the same thing you think you are voting against.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
It scares me to see that people are still charmed by her.

It scares me that people keep voting Pelosi in and that she was Speaker.
It scares me that it looks like America is going to reelect Obama.
It scares me that Holder is going to get away with Fast and Furious .. and that he's still DOJ.
It scares me that Romney is supposedly the best the GOP has to offer.
It scares me that chatter has Dr. Condi Rice as VP. She's capable .. but a Bush43 throwback.
Most of what is going on in politics is frightening. THESE are the best America has?

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised ... look at what people are on our TVs. Maury. Springer. Jersey Shore. Dance Moms. Toddlers & Tiaras. MSNBC. etc etc. America is full of idiots and they glory in stupidity.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I never said that Pelosi didn't say stupid things. I did ask, however, what right Palin has to call her a dingbat.

You have to have some sort of intellect to compete in the world of politics, but it is hypocritical for Palin to point fingers and such when she has the political sharpness of a wooden spoon.

At least Pelosi has been able to stay in office and serve her constituents for many terms. Palin couldn't make it through a full term as governor and a VP run before she fled to Foxnews and the MSM.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

I never said that Pelosi didn't say stupid things. I did ask, however, what right Palin has to call her a dingbat.

You have to have some sort of intellect to compete in the world of politics, but it is hypocritical for Palin to point fingers and such when she has the political sharpness of a wooden spoon.

At least Pelosi has been able to stay in office and serve her constituents for many terms. Palin couldn't make it through a full term as governor and a VP run before she fled to Foxnews and the MSM.

Go ahead and leave Pelosi there.

She is good for comic relief.

-------
I think Harry Reid will make a great minority leader in the US Senate.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Nancy is a prize for sure.

She got to D.C. by way of the local Congressional vote.

Her small district elected her to U.S. Congress (the 8th Congressional District of California).
She got about 168,000 votes in 2010. Consider the voter base.

If you don't live and vote in her district, you never saw her name on a ballot.

The Dems in Congress "appointed" her to higher internal positions including Speaker, and now minority leader.

The entire nation never elected her to anything.

She has only ran in her small district.

And just think, she was 2nd in line to be POTUS while she was the Speaker of the House !!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Now it's John Boehner.

The next step in November 2012 is to make Harry Reid the minority leader in the

US Senate.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
It scares me to see that people are still charmed by her.

It scares me that people keep voting Pelosi in and that she was Speaker.
It scares me that it looks like America is going to reelect Obama.
It scares me that Holder is going to get away with Fast and Furious .. and that he's still DOJ.
It scares me that Romney is supposedly the best the GOP has to offer.
It scares me that chatter has Dr. Condi Rice as VP. She's capable .. but a Bush43 throwback.
Most of what is going on in politics is frightening. THESE are the best America has?

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised ... look at what people are on our TVs. Maury. Springer. Jersey Shore. Dance Moms. Toddlers & Tiaras. MSNBC. etc etc. America is full of idiots and they glory in stupidity.

Yep. Scares the hell out of me too! Except for the Condi Rice thing, I could support her, but I think she would belong on the top of the ticket, I can't support Romney, even with Rice as a VP. All the rest of that stuff is SCARY!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Obama won't get re-elected if the unemployment rate is 8.5% November 2012.

Obama will have a hard time defending his 2 - Tiered ObamaCare during the

presidential debates.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Go ahead and leave Pelosi there. She is good for comic relief.

I wouldn't mind to see Pelosi go. No problem with that, but comedy relief would have to go to Palin!

She has provided some of the best comic material over the last 4 years and who wouldn't laugh at that damned TV reality show she had?

I understand that it's your "job" to toe the Republican party line on ATS and fill us with your regurgitated talking points, but if you are not a robot you can admit that Palin takes the trophy for dumbass chick in politics.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Gov. Sarah Palin is doing a great job endorsing great candidates for the House and

the Senate.

She is also doing a great job as a Fox News contributor.

All candidates desire her endorsement.

--------
The libs trash Gov. Sarah Palin because they fear her.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Pelosi is the Anti Christs aunt. The fact she was 2 heat beats from POTUS I feel is the only thing that kept alot of people at bay in not shooting Obama. When a racist can choose what he hates over you then you know you are truly hated.

Palin is far from stupid and most of what is shown to her is jealously of what she has succeeded in doing. She is attractive, can talk with the boys and has more balls to say what needs to be said than 93% of the men of our glorious House, Senate and Exec branch.

Hate Hate Hate..
President no, VP or cab post yes. She is far and above again, most of the fartbags there now so why the hate so much on this woman. A Dingbat...LOL....I want to see the mummy Pelosi comeback to this one. What did you do today...at least she made a fake bridge to nowhere.

edit on 6-7-2012 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Im a conservative and I trash Palin because she is a fraud! The Republicans seek her endorement because she can get the idiotic Republican numskulls to pull the lever for whatever monkey they pour into a suit.

I know your a party shill, but you need to come up with better tactics because your slipping bud.

edit on 6-7-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Pelosi is the Anti Christs aunt. The fact she was 2 heat beats from POTUS I feel is the only thing that kept alot of people at bay in not shooting Obama. When a racist can choose what he hates over you then you know you are truly hated.

Palin is far from stupid and most of what is shown to her is jealously of what she has succeeded in doing. She is attractive, can talk with the boys and has more balls to say what needs to be said than 93% of the men of our glorious House, Senate and Exec branch.

Hate Hate Hate..
President no, VP or cab post yes. She is far and above again, most of the fartbags there now so why the hate so much on this woman. A Dingbat...LOL....I want to see the mummy Pelosi comeback to this one. What did you do today...at least she made a fake bridge to nowhere.

edit on 6-7-2012 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

I like Gov. Sarah Palins talking point:

-- ObamaCare is the mother of all unfunded mandates from the federal government. --

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

Im a conservative and I trash Palin because she is a fraud! The Republicans seek her endorement because she can get the idiotic Republican numskulls to pull the lever for whatever monkey they pour into a suit.

I know your a party skill, but you need to come up with better tactics because your slipping bud.

If Gov. Sarah Palin is a fraud then why is she so successful?

I see nothing but fear in your posts.

--------
Gov. Sarah Palin draws a crowd wherever she goes.

She is plain speaking and puts out valuable truths.

- Truth be told: ObamaCare is the mother of all unfunded mandates. -
-------
You should concentrate on that and stop with the name calling.

It makes you appear very weak and afraid.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hate to be vulgar or rude, but isn't this like a person that is mentally handicapped calling another person who isn't, a retard?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101
Hate to be vulgar or rude, but isn't this like a person that is mentally handicapped calling another person who isn't, a retard?

If you read all 3 pages of this thread, you will see that everyone agrees that

Nancy Pelosi really is a dingbat.

-------
You just don't like the messenger.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

If Gov. Sarah Palin is a fraud then why is she so successful?

When you have a machine to back you like FoxNews and the ability to appeal to over-40 sexually frustrated men...that sells. Ever wonder why some of the biggest commercial purchasers on FoxNews and conservative radio are penis pill vendors? She appeals to over the hill Republican men that cannot get it up.

She is surely not the one to go to for riveting intelligent discourse.

And let's not forget that people are easy to dupe. Snake oil salesmen didn't become a well-known term because people are informed, common sense consumers.

Stupid people will buy anything, including Palin spots on FoxNews.

I see nothing but fear in your posts.

And what made you think that? Seriously, please point out the fear that brims from my posts. Could it be that you are trying to equate my dislike for Palin into a pro-Left, Pro-Obama agenda?

Well you would be barking up the wrong tree. I can't stand either side, mostly because there is no difference and I know that Romney will not be any better than Obama....and visa versa.

My fear is that I have spent most my life reaching for the American dream and now it appears that I will be alive to watch the fall of a great nation right before my eyes. And part of the reason it is crumbling is because people like you try to convince the rest of us that one side is better than the other, while they have a history of being just as treacherous and anti-American as the Left.

My fear is that most people will not be able to root people like you out before you infect the system with more half-truths and disingenuous diatribe.

Just because you follow the party mantra does not mean you are right. If and when the # goes down, you will be just as culpable as any other corrupt politician that spread lies in the name of party.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

-------

The issue here is that both the sender AND receiver of the dingbat quote fit the description. Like I said, the one redeeming quality between the two of them is that Palin is cute. I really cant think of another redeeming quality.

I would LOVE to see Romney take her on as VP. It would seal his fate as a failure in the upcoming election.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

-------

The issue here is that both the sender AND receiver of the dingbat quote fit the description. Like I said, the one redeeming quality between the two of them is that Palin is cute. I really cant think of another redeeming quality.

I would LOVE to see Romney take her on as VP. It would seal his fate as a failure in the upcoming election.

Be careful what you wish for.

Gov. Sarah Palin is a true conservative.

She would expedite the restoration of America.

- Repeal ObamaCare

- Repeal Dodd - Frank

- Drill - Baby - Drill - price of gas falls to $2 a gallon. Chevy Volt heads to the museum.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Wow, that was very interesting.

Oh, by the way is ObamaCare the mother of all unfunded mandates from the federal

government?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join