It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Sarah Palin : Nancy Pelosi is a Dingbat !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well done Sarah!

ObamaCare is a huge tax to be thrown at the American people during a terrible economy.

I'll bet Gov. Sarah Palin might be the VP for Mitt Romney.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If that isn't a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
As usual, Hannity is wrong.

He said "Obama wants to follow this up by not extending the Bush tax cuts".

Yes, not extending them for those making $250,000 a year. Everyone else will have them extended.

What's so laughable about this whole debate on tax increases for the wealthy, is that most wealthy Americans already pay the maximum amount in income tax anyway. Whether or not it's set at 25% or 70%, wealthy Americans won't pay any MORE taxes.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What right does Palin have to call anyone a dingbat?

Sure, Pelosi is not on my list of favorite people, but at least Pelosi is an intelligent person.

Palin is just one step away from drooling on herself!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
If that isn't a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

Said it before I could.

She's not wrong though...Nancy Pelosi is really not...well let's say fit for office.

I really hope he does pick Sarah as his VP, who doesn't want to have a whole year of Sarah and her mouth falling down the stairs again?

My god she made hundreds of comedians filthy rich in 2008. I mean the material writes itself practically.

Mitt's charisma is akin to a fist, so a pretty dumb girl is probably his best bet.

~Tenth
edit on 7/5/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I am laughing so hard I cannot even say what I want to say.
I did not even look at the video and most likely will not even bother...I mean...who with an IQ above '0.5 ' listens to this ...walking blunder !

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
As usual, Hannity is wrong.

He said "Obama wants to follow this up by not extending the Bush tax cuts".

Yes, not extending them for those making $250,000 a year. Everyone else will have them extended.

What's so laughable about this whole debate on tax increases for the wealthy, is that most wealthy Americans already pay the maximum amount in income tax anyway. Whether or not it's set at 25% or 70%, wealthy Americans won't pay any MORE taxes.

Raising taxes right now will just slow the US economy even faster.

Clearly, Obamas economic policies have failed.

Adding more people to food stamps just makes everything worse.

-- Womb to the tomb - healthcare -. ObamaCare

-- Womb to the tomb - groceries -. Food Stamps

Be dependent not independent. Self - reliance is blasphemy!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Said it before I could.

She's not wrong though...Nancy Pelosi is really not...well let's say fit for office.

I really hope he does pick Sarah as his VP, who doesn't want to have a whole year of Sarah and her mouth falling down the stairs again?

My god she made hundreds of comedians filthy rich in 2008. I mean the material writes itself practically.

Mitt's charisma is akin to a fist, so a pretty dumb girl is probably his best bet.

~Tenth
edit on 7/5/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

-- Moment of Truth -- "She's not wrong !!!" "Nancy Pelosi is not fit for office."

That truth will hurt the cool-aid drinkers on this thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Nah it won't.

Everybody, even liberals know nancy is just..well..crazy. I don't know anybody who has anything good to say about her.

I mean, look at her.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Please don't insult dingbats like this! What did dingbats ever do to deserve this?

And re: pot-kettle...uh huh. Too easy.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Pot/kettle. Sarah and Nancy are BOTH dingbats. Lets put them in a locked cage and make them fight to the death.

edit on 7-5-2012 by groingrinder because: Edited to add pictures.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Nah it won't.

Everybody, even liberals know nancy is just..well..crazy. I don't know anybody who has anything good to say about her.

I mean, look at her.

~Tenth

I found a longer quote from Gov. Sarah Palin.

Sarah says ObamaCare is the " mother of all unfunded mandates".

That's why the governors are dragging their feet implementing ObamaCare!

edit on 5-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Man I love seeing the liberals get all frothy mouthed and show their true hate-filled vileness whenever they hear or see Sarah Palin blasting them.

Happy belated July 4th! Hahaha

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The problem is, Sarah isn't really qualified to discuss such things.

I mean, she has NO background in legislation, or healthcare for that matter, even less in governing a state.

So, when she uses GOP talking poings and Shawn acts like that friend that always agrees with you, I can't really take it seriously.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The problem is, Sarah isn't really qualified to discuss such things.

I mean, she has NO background in legislation, or healthcare for that matter, even less in governing a state.

So, when she uses GOP talking poings and Shawn acts like that friend that always agrees with you, I can't really take it seriously.

~Tenth

I think Gov. Sarah Palin IS qualified to talk about ObamaCare.

She was elected governor of Alaska and is truly qualified to talk about

- unfunded mandates - from the Federal Government.

You sound like others who just think of her as a small town mayor of Wasilla who

wasn't ever elected governor.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

What qualifications does she have then?

Please source me to her degrees in such things, or her many accomplishments regarding healthcare in the great state of Alaska.

Please, prove me wrong. I would LOVE to give her credit for something.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What qualifications does she have then?

Please source me to her degrees in such things, or her many accomplishments regarding healthcare in the great state of Alaska.

Please, prove me wrong. I would LOVE to give her credit for something.

~Tenth

Well, lets be honest. It doesn't a PHD is astrophysics to understand what an

- unfunded mandate - is.

The federal government throws out lots of - unfunded mandates- at all 50 states.

It's up to the individual states to come up with the money to pay for them.

---------
However, having said that. I'm wondering how many people on this thread knew that???

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have to straddle the fence here. Pelosi is a lot more evil than a dingbat. Palin is a dingbat, but Pelosi is demon.

As far as Palin's qualifications, I have to admit that I don't think it is always about education. A person can be a wonderful decision maker, and a natural born leader without any education or corporate experience, and the worst possible experience is the political kind. Being a politician does not make someone fit to comment on politics, or healthcare, or foreign policy.

Palin might be a decent person, and a solid leader, but she doesn't do herself any favors by playing up to the caricature they have made of her. I didn't vote for McCain simply because he chose Palin without first meeting her. She might have been a great running mate, but it proved to me that McCain was no leader. He took the advice of his handlers instead of deciding for himself if she was presidential material or not. That is McCain's fault, not Palins, but it cost him my vote, and lots of others, and it paved the way for Obama to get into the Whitehouse.

So, I don't know if Palin is qualified to be president or not, I've never really seen her attempt to seriously contend for it. I have a feeling she might be good for the job if she could get out of her own way, and take herself more seriously. My man Ron Paul has the same problem. He just can't take himself serious enough to run a real campaign for the duration.

None of them will be President, but I think Pelosi needs a rabies shot, or a shock collar or something. Pelosi is something on a whole other level of dingbat!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I second that!!! Nancy Pelosi is a DingBat among other things...that I will not repeat.

If your a Nancy Pelosi Supporter please help me understand how you can even stand to listen to this women speak. I can stand to listen or even look at her. My gut tells me she can't be trusted and I sure as hell haven't seen this women do anything in office to impress me. She feeds on the weak and helpless. Really what has she done to improve the lives of the poor in her community. I don't see them living a better life since she started representing them. Hell only the rich these days are living high on the hog.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Gov. Sarah Palins comment may be politically incorrect but it is true and

needed to be said.

The Nancy Pelosi appearance on MSNBC was embarrassing.

David Gregory made her look foolish.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join