It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe what comes out of this guys mouth when he is told about the NDAA. Gotta see to bel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noromyxo
reply to post by logicalthinking

It's obvious that the guy is just reverse trolling. He just wanted the guy to get out of his face.
He didn't actually believe the garbage he was spouting...he was just trying to get a rise out of the
interviewer. (At least I HOPE so. I would hate to think that there are really people like that who are able to vote)
Noro

This if you watch the body language of the guy you can see it. The first time he is questioned and the "interviewer" leaves you can see the guy shaking his head and smiling. Later you can see and hear the guy just wants to be left alone and will say what ever to get the guy to leave and think we are all doomed.

It is either that or there is the chance that this is all preplanned and nothing more than a propoganda fear monger bit of someone trying to get famous, trying to get their Alex Jones moment, or trying to get an internet wide video.

Regardless it seems too stupid to be real.

Raist
edit on 7/7/12 by Raist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I really doubt this was staged. This Anthony fella does a lot of interviews and actually is a half decent reporter. Just because he caught an Obama Zombie on video doesn't mean that it was staged.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

So you ignore my other explanation (the first in fact) and go straight to the other? Interesting thought, but I do not know the "reporter" from Adam his name means squat to me.

Also before you bring it up no I am not an Obama supporter, I did not vote for him I find him repugnant, just as I found baby Bush.

I do though think my first thought on the video is more likely though. However, I wonder why you did not even bring that up in your post. I think more than anything the guy gave the answers he did to get the guy to go the hell away as he was trying to enjoy his day off. If it were my day off I would tell the guy whatever to get him to leave as well. Let him think whatever he chooses just leave me alone to do my thing on my day off.

Raist

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The interview is very real. And many here on ATS have the same belief system and refuse to even discuss opposing views open and rationally. The man being interviewed can not believe the American president weither democrat or republican would ever think of killing americans. The man can not wrap his mind around the idea, much less accept the real truth. And those people that still believe the government, believe the MSM.
Many americans still trust and believe in our government. It is hard for them to accept what america has become.
Many of the changes in america have been slow and subtle, and not really noticed. Many more changes are in the presidential executive orders and have not even been activated yet. Many portions of the patriot act have not been enforced yet.Some chages are out in the open but not openly discussed in the MSM or in public, to do so only draws negative criticism, kinda like on this thread and many others.
Many only wish to help others see the truth , how can we do it in the real world when we can't do it here ?
You catch more flys with honey than you can with vinagar. Stop being so sarcastic and demeaning.
Try helping people positively, will aleast get them to look at your side of the truth and not just reject it.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
the worst part is that he actually thinks he is being patriotic.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I hope you people realize that political police is a real deal.
This guy is the proof, it's not because he's dumb,
it's his job to spew this garbage out.
I know, I talked to a few people face to face myself
about similar issues only to be faced with a

after I was sure to win the person over with a logical argument,
after I had the said individual agree all the way through until the punchline.

Political Police, they exist amongst us.
Their job is to misinform, internet isn't the only place with dis-info agents.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join