It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Vostok? what happened?? have heard 0% new things about this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
sorry mods i couldn't find a good forum to post this in, so i posted it in space exploration because its really another world down there.

please move to the correct place. im sorry

so as i said in my title "Lake Vostok? what happened?? have heard 0% new things about this."

pretty much sums it up.

nobody has talked about it at ALL.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well, it's dead of winter down there now, last I heard they froze the hole shut in a way that would facilitate reaccessing in december/jan. Never did get much info though on what they found. Hopefully they get more talkative next go around.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

I was wondering the same thing yesterday and all I found was a couple of articles from last month saying how dangerous and severe the conditions and setting are. The Russian scientists just recently settled into the scene enough to begin testing.
www.thelivingocean.net...

www.unitierra.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
When you dont hear things its a way of hearing things, you hearing me
Its noticed

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
When you dont hear things its a way of hearing things, you hearing me
Its noticed

what do you mean?

you noticed the fact that nobody was talking about it as well?

or has someone else noticed that i noticed?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
sorry mods i couldn't find a good forum to post this in, so i posted it in space exploration because its really another world down there.

please move to the correct place. im sorry

so as i said in my title "Lake Vostok? what happened?? have heard 0% new things about this."

pretty much sums it up.

nobody has talked about it at ALL.

They found microbial life and some fancy looking fishes. Its always the same kinda news you get to hear from these mainstream science team. Cant expect anything interesting.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

When they talk about potential sensitive subjects to keep the interested masses or conspiracy minds comfortable with whats shared and then go silent, to 1 it means/detects they have more interesting things that CANNOT be spoken of so they allow the masses the chance to forget.

During those forget periods or silent periods I feel thats when the most interesting activities are going on. SORTA like how there is not much talk about asteriods/meterors or whatevers yet I think there are many celestial activities going on not spoken of and the amature astronomers are being had, but thats another conspiracy lol... But yea ELENIN
I still love those who know its just wild...
edit on 7/5/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingdonkey
They found microbial life and some fancy looking fishes. Its always the same kinda news you get to hear from these mainstream science team. Cant expect anything interesting.

If they had it'd been major news. My guess is they've found nothing of interest.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
They are not going back till its summer again. However, they are analyzing some of the samples they brought back

Vostok Resources and Latest Updates
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Some claimed they all disappeared: www.foxnews.com...?test=latestnews

And was eaten by giant Serpents: mysticinvestigations.com...

While others say that they certainly did not: observer.com...

So, take your pic.

Oh and by the way, the exact same topic was discussed in This thread not too long ago.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Weather conditions is the answer

They didn't manage to break through before the winter, so they have to wait, until December, to continue drilling.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Can't we leave well enough alone?
Wasn't Ebola decided to be a ancient virus?

new topics

top topics

join