New Disney shown Gravity Falls FULL of symbolism and secret societies & illuminati

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So Disney has this new animated show called Gravity Falls. They have been promoting it for a while, and it premiered last week. It was pretty cool and my kids LOVE it.
The 1st thing I noticed were all the symbols- the all seeing eye in the triangle, the uncle's hat and the secret society symbolism.

We know Disney isn't as pure as they come across as, and they have been known to have hidden Illuminati symbols , but this stuff in not hidden at all.

illuminatisymbolism.wordpress.com...
www.tumblr.com...

So I started looking into it , and it seems everyone really likes the show ( including my family), and some are saying all the symbols are just part of the plot, but the symbols just keep coming! Like on the show the premiers tomorrow- the 4th episode, there is a Eastern Star symbol I've seen in the previews.

I hope we are not being conditioned or brainwashed with this, as I'm sure we will continue to watch it. What do yall think?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Zombies in Disney ? .. weird

the show looks like crap

BUTT ISLAND seriously ?
where do they hire the producers
probably from IllumiNATO countries

Edit : your avatar .. Jesus with glasses ?

now i have see everything
edit on 7/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think Gramps asking the kids, "let's put on blindfolds and get in my car" is spoofing the fact that the Shriners are now an exposed lot of Pedophiles!

Other than that, this wasn't anything more than the very thinnest presentation of what children are presented with in regards to the "Occult".

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I only saw one symbol, and it was Masonic. To tell the truth, it's actually more Christian than anything else...it just uses Masonic symbolism to express a Christian concept.

Maybe it's a conspiracy...TO CONVERT PEOPLE!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

You should tone down on the stereotyping. It shows a disturbing lack of critical thinking on your part.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here is another vid- but did you click the links? They shows many more examples of the symbols.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i have been noticing this EVERYWHERE.

forget disney! pshhh!

i am beginning to notice these symbols absolutely everywhere in my life.

they are absolutely everywhere on t.v.

i honestly don't know what to think.

why would a cult so secretive go so far to hide their symbols everywhere in plain sight?

lots of people notice...? but others say "yea right" and refuse to see what right in front of them.

whats going on ?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

Have you considered that the creators of this show are interested in the occult/conspiracy theories and simply think it is funny to poke fun at them?

Seriously an "all seeing eye man" wearing a top hat and tie is the epitome of evil?

And a jar of eyeballs...a jar of eyeballs...really...come on. So all those haunted houses I went to as a kid were Illuminati conditioning centers?

Robert Anton Wilson is a good example of conspiracy fiction.

The Illuminati, the all seeing eye, and other conspiracy theories have become part of popular culture, not because of conditioning or brain washing but because of sites like this. And not without help from Pat Robertson and the other super fundamentalist Christians like those guys who wrote the left behind series.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Greensage

You should tone down on the stereotyping. It shows a disturbing lack of critical thinking on your part.

Have you checked with your doctor to see if there is a shot you can get to ease your sensitivity to the truth?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Because the ultimate goal is to pull everyone in. And just because they show you part don't assume that you have seen all. Revelation of the method is what I believe the tool Bill Cooper called it.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Cant wait to hear your thoughs about the Madona super bowl show

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I was having a conversation with one of my griends the other day about symbolism in adverts, TV, radio, etc. I was telling him that symbols are getting so much attention lately that I would actualy consider usingsome of the symbols from different "clubs" if you will just to cause a stir and get advert points. Maybe that's is what they're doing.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

Just out of curiosity I watched Disneys cartoon 'ATLANTIS'. I was astounded to see the pyramid, the all seeing eye, and a tale depicting Atlantis as a good thing. Showing how they harnessed 'free electric'.

The one line in the film sent shivers down my spine......
......."The gods were JEALOUS of our technology so they punished our people"....,... ... .. ..

God, jealous!? WTF

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

What does that mean? Currently (in the NEWS), as a result of the Highest Order of Shriners called the "Jesters", children will suffer for years to come! Do you not know this? I can link the article if you wish, but as a result of this sick pedophiliac group of "top-dogs", in this world of Shriners, dozens of Shriners Hospitals will be closed because they are suddenly missing the money that was so joyfully spent on their joyous belief systems!

Get over my implications and open your eyes please.

Stereotyping and reality go hand in hand, especially in a cartoon.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
According to this site gravityfallsdecoded.tumblr.com... some of the secret codes and mysteries are just lil' gags, like 618 continually showing up- It's the creators birthday.
There are also codes that lead to things in future episodes. But that does not address the less hidden Shriner's hat and the All seeing eye among other symbols that are very prominent in the show.
I encourage you to watch it ( the 4th episode comes on in an hour) and see if you think it is just part of the plot , or something else.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You have a very valid point with this thread.
There is WAY too many masonic/occult symbols in this cartoon,
and all of Disney for this to be a coincidence.

Is it just a joke also? I doubt they would waste that much
money on just jokes.

top topics

join