It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: The Purpose of Life by Khalid Yasin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This is part 1 of a 6-part (I believe) lecture by Khalid Yasin entitled The Purpose of Life. When I first converted to Islam 12 years ago, I was given this lecture on tape and I listened to it constantly. I think it's a great lecture and invite everyone to check it out. All 6 parts are on YouTube.

A free audio version that you can listen to and/or download for listening can be found here
edit on 5-7-2012 by CoolerAbdullah786 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I stopped watching it when he said our purpose is to worship a creator.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Well what did you think he was going to say?

OK, you are an atheist. I get it. You are one you can't watch a whole religious lecture? Or is just that you refuse to watch it? Well, not everyone is an honest truth seeker, I guess. Some people are comfortable in their beliefs, no matter what they are. You are missing out on a great lecture, regardless. It's sad that some people won't even watch it because it goes against what they believe.

As a truth seeker myself, I've watched videos of many differing views. I've also studied religions extensively in over the past 15 years.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFogHorn

Ya Allah! Not again with this volcano god stuff. Since you are taking this post off-topic, this will be my only response. If you want to talk about the volcano god topic (again) as I've seen you do a thousand times on other threads (and I've only been on this site for a few days) then create yet another thread and post this video or U2U me.

I'll U2U you personally with my response regarding this video. Please keep this thread on-topic.

top topics

join