It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Demands Bizarre New Power To Test Drinks Purchased In Airports

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
The Atlanta TSA , Denver and even Vegas airports were pretty cool this year...BUT Orlando,,forget it...they suck. They searches a skinny yoga lady with stretch clothes on,,she couldnta hid a pack of smokes much less one smoke..They made her strip too she said later,,,I told her it was BS,,the TSA lady was being a b**ch ....But for me, I am highly turned on by humiliation and being forced to strip because im an exhibitionist,so I get off on it and put metal in my pants.But I can see how its against our rights and most would hate it.....LOL....
edit on 5-7-2012 by avatard because: tsa sucks

edit on 5-7-2012 by avatard because: ex

That's just funny. Good for YOU.

Hey Beez, Grats on 10,000 posts too. I didn't know you are now documented as being that boring in a room with real people.

I understand.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor after reading that a mom was forced to pump breast milk into empty containers. I'd have said I can't and that is that and sued then for everything I could if they tried to make something of it. What is next, urine samples required from children or adults wearing diapers? I know they've already ruptured some poor bladder cancer survivor's waste bag.

I have given up on the idea of flying. But it's sort of like becoming a vegetarian to stop animals from being raised for slaughter. It's not going to do any good unless everyone unites and boycotts. And I hear way too many people say they don't see what the big deal is and think all of this is fine and dandy for our safety.
even if private travel ceases, good luck getting all business trips that require flying to cease.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join