It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Does NOT Love ALL The Little Children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
That ignorance i was telling you about in that other thread? This is the kind of stuff i am talking about. This and people making threads on crap they have no real grasp of but do it for the stars.

lol, the more things change, the more they stay the same. I just ran across a post by someone claiming that Dionysus, Osirus and Mithra were all born on Christmas

Ironic. Turns out Yeshua is just about the only God NOT born on December 25, then.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
That ignorance i was telling you about in that other thread? This is the kind of stuff i am talking about. This and people making threads on crap they have no real grasp of but do it for the stars.

lol, the more things change, the more they stay the same. I just ran across a post by someone claiming that Dionysus, Osirus and Mithra were all born on Christmas

Ironic. Turns out Yeshua is just about the only God NOT born on December 25, then.

He was born around Sukkot, which is around mid september early october during the month of Tishri, so he was probably concieved around the feast of lights.

<< 1   >>

join