It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I made myself dream, also i meet a agent smith in another dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hey guys wanted to tell u all some interesting experiences i had.

I had my family wisiting, my nephew, mom, sister... My nephew had my bed, mom the guest bed, and me and my sis had a couch each... Well after they went to bed i went outside to smoke a cigarette... Ive always wanted to try to knowingly enter a dream, so i was fantasising about it outside, i decided "F#"K Today ure gonna do it!" i stopped the ciggy halfway, went inside turned off the tv instant, laid down. AND really really focused on meditating, doing nothing but clearing my mind and breathing everytime i lost focus i forced myself right back on track... i dont know after how long, if it was 5 minutes or 2 hours tbh...
But suddenly i saw a white dot in the distance, 1-2 seconds after it appeared i get sucked towards it rapidly... Suddenly im watching my feet and legs in some kinda grassy area, maybe 2 meters in diameter, and all around me is this white mist, behind the mist was just pure white. (if uve seen the movie "Nothing" u know what i mean)... Then the mist around me started expanding in a circular shape, showing more green area, rocks, then trees all around, the area was looking like something from alaska, the whole area was maybe 18 meters long, 8 meters wide, with moss / grass / rocks / tree line... And i was like omfg, i did it, i finally did it, then i took off like i always do when i lucid! superman away... I flew maybe 3-4 meters up in the air then i woke up...
Really regret i didnt spend more time on the ground, waiting for it to materialize past the tree lines, i suspect that was why i woke up.

I also had another dream.. i was in my old city just outside the mall, i thought "i havent been here in years, this gotta be a dream" so it was, i lept up in the air started to fly only to stop 5-6 meters up thinking to myself... No this time im not just gonna fly around... I want the truth! and i started channeling some kinda of energy, it was a very perculiar feeling, felt like energy surged through my body, i felt strong. everything around me started to spin rapidly until it was all a spinning blur... My heart started racing
and then i recalled reading that high pulse and rapid heartbeat would possibly awake me, so i stopped the channeling to try and get my pulse under control...
I landed in the crowded street below, waited maybe 15-20 seconds, until my pulse was low enough to try again. (whatever it was i was trying lol)... Then i saw 3 guys in black suits with sunglasses (like AGENT SMITH!!!)... Moving towards me pushing people aside, it looked quite obvious that they wanted to move to me, so i used my JEDI powers to push them away 2-3 times, but it didnt work so i decided to fly away, then i was just about to fly off the ground, when one of the suited men put his hand on my shoulder and said "u aint going no were" with a grin on his face. right after he said it, i woke up. Cursing that A-Hole!

Anyways tryed the same spinning sensation 1 week ago, somewhat same surge of power, exept i werent as lucid as the first time, so i woke up when my heart started to beat to fast.

Anyways just wanted to share, i myself love to hear and read about dreams and lucid experiences.
Hoped u found it interresting!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnkie
Hey guys wanted to tell u all some interesting experiences i had.

I had my family wisiting, my nephew, mom, sister... My nephew had my bed, mom the guest bed, and me and my sis had a couch each... Well after they went to bed i went outside to smoke a cigarette... Ive always wanted to try to knowingly enter a dream, so i was fantasising about it outside, i decided "F#"K Today ure gonna do it!" i stopped the ciggy halfway, went inside turned off the tv instant, laid down. AND really really focused on meditating, doing nothing but clearing my mind and breathing everytime i lost focus i forced myself right back on track... i dont know after how long, if it was 5 minutes or 2 hours tbh...
But suddenly i saw a white dot in the distance, 1-2 seconds after it appeared i get sucked towards it rapidly... Suddenly im watching my feet and legs in some kinda grassy area, maybe 2 meters in diameter, and all around me is this white mist, behind the mist was just pure white. (if uve seen the movie "Nothing" u know what i mean)... Then the mist around me started expanding in a circular shape, showing more green area, rocks, then trees all around, the area was looking like something from alaska, the whole area was maybe 18 meters long, 8 meters wide, with moss / grass / rocks / tree line... And i was like omfg, i did it, i finally did it, then i took off like i always do when i lucid! superman away... I flew maybe 3-4 meters up in the air then i woke up...
Really regret i didnt spend more time on the ground, waiting for it to materialize past the tree lines, i suspect that was why i woke up.

I also had another dream.. i was in my old city just outside the mall, i thought "i havent been here in years, this gotta be a dream" so it was, i lept up in the air started to fly only to stop 5-6 meters up thinking to myself... No this time im not just gonna fly around... I want the truth! and i started channeling some kinda of energy, it was a very perculiar feeling, felt like energy surged through my body, i felt strong. everything around me started to spin rapidly until it was all a spinning blur... My heart started racing
and then i recalled reading that high pulse and rapid heartbeat would possibly awake me, so i stopped the channeling to try and get my pulse under control...
I landed in the crowded street below, waited maybe 15-20 seconds, until my pulse was low enough to try again. (whatever it was i was trying lol)... Then i saw 3 guys in black suits with sunglasses (like AGENT SMITH!!!)... Moving towards me pushing people aside, it looked quite obvious that they wanted to move to me, so i used my JEDI powers to push them away 2-3 times, but it didnt work so i decided to fly away, then i was just about to fly off the ground, when one of the suited men put his hand on my shoulder and said "u aint going no were" with a grin on his face. right after he said it, i woke up. Cursing that A-Hole!

Anyways tryed the same spinning sensation 1 week ago, somewhat same surge of power, exept i werent as lucid as the first time, so i woke up when my heart started to beat to fast.

Anyways just wanted to share, i myself love to hear and read about dreams and lucid experiences.
Hoped u found it interresting!

okay well im sure it was a dream and just a dream

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

Interesting.

I've heard that before that men in black come into dreams and wake the person up whenever they go places they shouldn't go in their opinion. Some kind of dream police lol. Never saw them before in my dreams.

Good dream

Peace

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by falconspeed

U mean the first one?, 2'nd was a dream, and the first was one aswell. But the first one i was conciouss all the way... First off, it always takes me minimum 1-2 hours to fall asleep, i dont know why but i always lay and speculate. So its rly hard for me to keep focus, or simply just go to bed, even when really really tired. Its always been like that for me.

I consider myself a good lucid dreamer. I remember perfectly i snapped myself back to focus on meditation whenever i started to think of something else... I dont know wether it was 15 minutes, or 1 hour, hell couldve been longer... I dont know, i just recall me returning to focus several times... I saw the usual odd shapes and stuff u might see when meditating and visualizing, then all suddenly went pitch black and i think to myself "uuh what in the hell is going to happen now", best way to describe it would be to be in a huge dark room, with a little white circle that u suddenly get moved rapidly towards, naturally it grows as u get closer, it all goes very fast, maybe 2-3 seconds... and i can guarantee u was i concious, all the time, i did not have ANY of the normal sensation when entering a dream, and ive dreamt alot... All i can say is this is what happened, and it happened this way.
If u dont belive me, fair enough.
Just read my own thread and see its kinda porly written, like this is. But its not my native tongue.

Lol just read risingfall's comment, wtf i never heard anything about any black suited dream police?... Would like to see if the reports of black suited "dream police" appeared before or after The Matrix' movies.

Gonna go read abit about it now, thanks for replys.

Edit. Damn didnt know u couldnt edit your thread after 4 hours, so will ask here.
Have anyone else experienced the same as me in dream nr. 1 ?... I would like to know!... If u have meet the black suited men! please share aswell, id like to know if u couldnt "jedi" them aswell.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Johnkie because: Forgot something to my comment.

top topics

join