It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Large amount of Coronal Mass Ejection's the last week

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
There have been about 9 class M flares since the 4th of July. I posted this thread because I couldn't find another one discussing the flares. 25% chance of an x flare within 24 hours.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

spaceweather.com...
edit on 5-7-2012 by Mattodlum because: Added Spaceweather link




posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mattodlum
 


Interesting (the frequency of activity).

That said, nothing to worry about unless it is a large scale X class (say X23 or higher) - and even then, only if it happens to be pointing our way at the time........



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I used to enjoy the days before the massive rise in the popularity of the Internet during the last solar maximum when the sun could emit flares without a thread being started on some forum like it's strange or unusual...



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith
 


Oh no.......a solar flare.

And look, there are asteroids out there - millions of them!



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thanks OP for posting, I have been noticing this also( the increase in intensity and frequency). And no not all of them are pointing at us, however with the increase in freq. the possibility is also increasing. To you trollers I dont see anything in the original thread about doomsday, just the spreading of information. What you do with it , or how you interpret it is up to you. Have you guys been conditioned to see everything as a conspiracy or a link to doomsday? Sometimes its people just trying to spread the word , its not MSM propaganda!
solarham
edit on 7/5/12 by iwontrun because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iwontrun
 


It isn't trolling. It is pointing out that every single time there is a solar flare, a myriad of threads pop up. Therefore either the Mods need to open a Solar Flare Forum or we need a Solar Flare thread (a la Earthquakes 2012, Volcanoes 2012, etc).

Put another way, do we need a myriad of threads every time the wind picks up? Of course not........so the same logic should be applied here.



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mattodlum
There have been about 9 class M flares since the 4th of July. I posted this thread because I couldn't find another one discussing the flares. 25% chance of an x flare within 24 hours.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

spaceweather.com...
edit on 5-7-2012 by Mattodlum because: Added Spaceweather link


crap that looks bad i hope it doesnt come this way



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by AgentSmith
 


Oh no.......a solar flare.

And look, there are asteroids out there - millions of them!


cant tell if you are being sarky or serious



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian
 


OK then a celebrity divorce thread, cloud thread? Stop it there was no mention of 2012.



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by iwontrun
 


It isn't trolling. It is pointing out that every single time there is a solar flare, a myriad of threads pop up. Therefore either the Mods need to open a Solar Flare Forum or we need a Solar Flare thread (a la Earthquakes 2012, Volcanoes 2012, etc).

Put another way, do we need a myriad of threads every time the wind picks up? Of course not........so the same logic should be applied here.


There is one....solar watch.



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I wonder if a planet or whats called a planet here made of certain composites was charged up and used as a focal point of some kind for the CMEs
EA*RTH HAS GOT TO GET IT TOGETHER fast.



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
All of this hyper-activity in your star all started following the first bombardment in your Large Hadron Collider....



new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join