It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIBOR Scandal is the Biggest Scandal in History - Every Human on the Planet has been Ripped Off!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
When a conspiracy theorist is is asked the question, "Who is this "They" you keep talking about in all
your conspiracy theories?"

The answer is..... This is the "They." They the are the ones who are in complete control
of ALL OF the world's money

....Always follow the money FIRST

The "Not available in the UK" part is strange....If someone could confirm or not whether the second
link works for you UK'ers?....If not I will mirror this on youtube if need be so "ya'll" can watch it

edit on 5-7-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is total BS I hate news like this. This is the stuff all people need to galvanize around. Unfortunately people really no longer care. This should be enough to reform the system or tear it down all together but it will never happened. This is how we know we are cooked. Sometimes I think it really would take a full world wide alien invasion to get a rise out of the populace.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Also, with regards to Royal Bank of Scotland which is about to be fined $233 million for its role in the Libor-rigging scandal. The bank is 82 per cent owned by the taxpayer and is said to have no power to claw back bonuses from the traders responsible. So the bank is fined for robbing taxpayers via Libor, and the fine is paid by the taxpayer.

So, they have not only taken the money and ran, they're making us pay for their party.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I wonder how much has been fraudulently miss-appropriated by the fixing of libor rates, if this affects all loans that have been taken out by the public since gordon brown was the prime minister, this could go back to 2000.
The amount of money borrowed since 2000 must be astronomically large, to find the interest rates on those loans have at times been set artificially high, and in turn people have been fraudulently separated from their own money, surely makes the banks liable to repay any extra interest charged.
In any contract involving money, if the amounts have been incorrectly calculated, the person who has been wrongfully charged is entitled to have the amount corrected, and, a refund of any kind of overpayment they have made.
This could be massive.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
filthy parasites is what they are,, i,m closing my account with RBS, in the morning,, will leave enough in for direct debits,,,and i will be advising everyone i know to do the same,,,

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by idealord

We all witnessed the major clue to why nothing is going to happen in the US (anyway) that will be meaningful in terms of banking changes or people put into jail. It just won't happen. That major clue was the Congrressional hearing of a couple of weeks ago when the Diamond character wore his Presidential gift cuff links to the hearing. How audacious can you get? And after all, we know who controls the world's banking.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
They just said on the news here in the UK that there was no crimes comitted? Fraud and deception does not count for the financial servises? WTF???
The same rules which we get arrested for if we break the law, do not apply to them? Sack the whole lot of them banksters and politicians. They are all in it togeather. Never mind one bunch of jumped up employees, blaming the other load of tossers, for not doing it during their term of office.
Sack em all the long the short and the tall. Nothing but a bunch of two faced lying thieving twats. The serious fraud squad will know in a months time if they can charge any of them. This must be some kind of a joke on the general population. Rules for them and rules for the people?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

Hmm, i would take that with a pinch of salt at the moment. SOCA announced they will be investigating over the weekend. There is no possible way they have had the time to carry out an assessment in that time frame concerning Libor going back to 2008.

Not dismissing this but i will wait for further info before i totally buy into this.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
For you who couldn't watch it outside US... I am not from there but was able to watch it, However a friend of mine from the UK couldn't watch it so I uploaded it on a channel. Try this:

Good luck

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Fair enough Flavian. But in a normal on the street situation. Every one would have been arrested and after some time in the cells. The inocent would be released without charges. I swear this is not finished and if its not sorted out properly, then its time we all took a trip to Downing street and threw these bums out of there. . I rather like the idea of those mandella neck ties. Tyres full of burning petrol arround their necks.
That vidio is still not playing, money ;(
edit on 5-7-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

I agree with you. However, SOCA are investigating over here, the FBI in America. I would therefore think this will not be swept under the carpet - it has already got too big for that to happen.

May take quite a while but i would expect some global arrests over this. The really big fish though will probably get away scot free like they always do. Something like banned from further involvement in finance but free to live with the hundreds of millions / billions.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ohhhh snap! This ish is startin to unravel and fast! You know it's bad when the triple OG's are leaving because it's to corrupt for them! But then again, they had morals and ethics.. they saw it as a livelihood whereas today it's seen as what to do to get money. So whats happening now is bad even for them.

But this crap was setup as a setup. Free market banking died when the Fed came into being.

Those boys want to go to war and do it quick to distract the masses. You here that Iran, they're coming for ya sooner rather than later. Get ready.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Muslims don't believe in interest when you borrow money.

Western Society believes in interest paid back on borrowed money. What is happening is Western Governments will claim a 'scandal' over the interest charged by banks....which will allow Governments to fine the banks and get additional revenue to keep functioning for the year.

The "Libor" scandal is a joke. Those muslim men who bought into British Banks are going to lose their shirts....Remember it was just a couple years ago those British Banks needed outside investors to dump money into them to keep them going.

Eventually this will break out into war. Not a good time to be cutting the British Military.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Americans cheated by the banks are instituting class lawsuits against banks, which will pave the way for the rest of the world hurt by those cheating animals.

Unfortunately, it is believed that the judges will throw out those cases or over-rule them.

While banks have the right to foreclose or seize our properties even the pants we wear, withhold lending discriminatedly, or claw back loans, we humanity have no right to bring them to court for their own crimes against us all????

Seems like now, in our modern age, the banking industry is placed ABOVE THE LAW, similar to Monarchy of the dark ages, untouchable for whatever they decide or do, even criminal acts, with no recourse for serfs such as we are now.

Since when did we gave such powers to banks? Or had Bankers believe that they have the mandate to rule over mankind freely, stolen from us, without opposition either peacefully or otherwise from humanity once all wakes up?
edit on 5-7-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
They just said on the news here in the UK that there was no crimes comitted? Fraud and deception does not count for the financial servises? WTF???

They're trying to claim that because there was no specific law relating to the manipulation of the Libor, they cannot be prosecuted. But other legal professionals are pointing out that the law states that gaining a monetary advantage through deceit is fraud. There is no specific law covering Libor, but fraud still applies under standard law.

Basically, this would be like you robbing a bank, and stating that it was legal because there is no law specifically stating that is illegal for a person with legs to rob a bank.

They accept that there are laws which cover all of society, but they believe that bankers are not subject to those same laws. That is what it comes down to.

There are now moves in the UK to take action. Protests are being arranged, even by the military after 20,000 jobs were announced to go. There are groups popping up all over the place planning to start letter writing campaigns to their MP's and their banks, demanding an explanation and how they might have been affected. The plan is to send a tidal wave of complaint to disable the banks.

It's a start. But I personally think this is the one thing that could finally tip this country over the edge. It'll be interesting to see how the protests develop after this, and how the UK government now tries to push through their internet spying agenda to prevent it. I can almost guarantee they'll be working on that as a priority now.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Its a TBTF scandal, all they will get is a slap on the hand and a no-no (finger waving) Nothing is going to change until after it all collapses as it needs too.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Is it really too big to fail or is it more like
They have too much money for us to see justice?

Why is Rolling Stone rocking this coverage? What's wrong with THAT picture?
I am glad they are, don't get me wrong, but something is wrong with this picture.

No one I know cares. But oh yes, Tom Cruise's divorce - have you seen the new Katy Perry video? Yeah, she got her eyes open and is saving her little girl from those monsters at sea.org. Yeah.

And we just take those insults - that b/c it is more than 10 seconds long we won't care or be able to understand?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I can't wait to see the faces of these Wall street billionaires when their hired help won't accept the dollar bills the helped to destroy the faith and value in. "My God Pierre, you've been my personal chef for years! Please, just one more lobster bisque for old times sake?"
Pierre: "Monsieur, my mother is homeless, my retirement account disappeared from your bank and you want me to what? You are most fortunate I did not poison you and your CEO dinner guests last week! There might be a Michelina's left in the help's refrigerator - if you can figure out how to cook it like you cook your account books!"

I only pray the bastards can't escape the country so they can share the crash with the rest of us.

edit on 5-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
As previously stated: Spread this the best you can!

This is relatively short for how much information is contained while not being overly technical, which is where we are missing the point.

We don't need 90% of the people, we just need enough to effect change! We can do that!

This could be a definite rally call. Especially since people are in general upset and angry, this points that anger in the basic direction of the problems, big finance.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I couldnt agree more with you mate. But I think they have a very cunning plan. Which they have worked on for a very long time.
Now we know why the elites of this world have been building DUMB`s. Paid and built by us. Stocked with enough supplies to last hundreds of years. They must have known this day was coming and were preparing for it. Whats the plan? Start a war and whilst we are all occupied killing each other. They the rich banksters/politicians and friends, all retreat into the bunkers? Millions die of hunger war and poverty every day. Yet we so called educated modern people, let it happen on a daily basis. The people of the west are more interested in some bollocks on the TV. Than this out right murder rape and pillage of the world. Its about time the silent majority stood up togeather, all arround the world and said enough is enough.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join