It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Begins Release of 'Syria Files:' Over 2.4 Million Documents From 680 Entities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The new front page here SUCKS ASS! Who the # thought this was a good idea?????

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I am still waiting on the Israeli document leaks.

Until wiki exposes Israel, it is a suspect organisation in my book.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Yes but Anonymouse the major papers all over the world have bought the juicy bits from Julian's Syrian dump so they will be hyping him and the dump for dear life so they sell more newspapers.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404

Originally posted by toocoolnc
Its just like Lord of the Rings

"Battle for Middle Earth"..

WikiLeaks is government owned.

Let the Propaganda Begin.

Which government, Mr. Unfounded Claims?

I read about this right after waking up and it was refreshing news. I'm glad WikiLeaks is still going strong amid all the Assange-Drama, and this couldn't have come at a better time.

It's just like the Government to create a pro-transparency non-aligned outfit to leak documents, and then hire a blogger to claim it's all a ruse -- just to mess with our heads.

I'm sure that YOU are also government, because you are calling "toocoolnc" claim silly. Only a highly trained PsyOps professional would use the term "Mr. Unfounded Claims."

I am not Government however, because that would be a government agent calling out a government agent calling out a government agent calling out an astroturf organization and that exceeds the level of mind-bending meta allowed in this Universe.

/sarcasm tag for people who think I think this is a scam of a scam of a scam of a scam.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
I am still waiting on the Israeli document leaks.

Until wiki exposes Israel, it is a suspect organisation in my book.

Right, because the Mossad being about the must underhanded, powerful and scary-professional intelligence organization has absolutely no bearing on the chances of getting a document dump.

You should suspect all organizations and random people on the web -- just don't put a lot of energy in it because that can drive you crazy. It's not like WikiLeaks is making bad guys look good, or supporting the status quo -- so as critical thinking as I am -- I just don't see yet some pattern to their activities that would do anything but force people to ask more questions.

For instance: one of their document dumps showed how the CIA was selling information about citizens to private security companies, and how that company was lobbying and spending huge sums to buy up information from other groups as well -- eventually selling anything to whomever had deep pockets. It totally undermines the "war on terror" as a farce, and we've got an impressive cast iron gate of "security" on the facade of the American Police State while the back door is a rusty screen halfway off its hinges. I don't even see how that helps out China -- as people merely questioning such a thing would make them wonder if the same scam of "security in exchange for liberty" weren't going on in their own country.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6
I can't believe this thread is not very popular yet. This story is all over the news now.

ABC News
BBC
CNN
RT

I dont know what to think about wikileaks, since the mass media is covering it so intense.

Also, Wikileaks said it will take two years to release all the emails. lol

And the 50+ billion budget CIA would have infiltrated and stopped wikileaks by now, if they wasn't useful.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Which government, Mr. Unfounded Claims?

The big one behind the others!

Better question: Who hacked 680 entities in Syria?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I can't believe this thread is not very popular yet. This story is all over the news now.

ABC News
BBC
CNN
RT

lol?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam
Who the # thought this was a good idea?????

le hipster! kik

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

That was great.

Scamception.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet this is the handy work of the flame virus, and we know whose behind that.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar

ABC News
BBC
CNN
RT

I dont know what to think about wikileaks, since the mass media is covering it so intense.

Also, Wikileaks said it will take two years to release all the emails. lol

And the 50+ billion budget CIA would have infiltrated and stopped wikileaks by now, if they wasn't useful.

To be fair -- I don't think the CIA works as one big faction. There are lot's of "good guys" working at this agency. It's just rotten at the top -- and a few branches. They can't throw their weight around and just stamp some private company out -- that's too main stream and so the "average Joe" might put down their USA Today newspaper and start asking a few questions. You and I are NOT a lost cause in battle for hearts and minds -- but there are plenty of people who still have a day job and think that Big Lies don't happen in the USA. The USSR failed with PRAVDA because everyone knew the media was lying -- our media is much more effective.

The Julian Assange witch hunt was poorly planned and obvious -- so if they try another time, it's going to be a little TOO OBVIOUS.

I think that the effectiveness of Propaganda has been ruined by it's success; fewer people rely on Main Stream Media for their news -- at least fewer young people. So they new media requires a lot more paid bloggers and information poisoning. It's just that -- it's been done so much, people begin to suspect everything and eventually they are forced to use critical thinking.

if people believe nothing -- they are either just confused and inactive, or angry and active -- not very productive for the Oligarchs purpose.

If the CIA already controls both sides of the story -- we are sunk anyway. But if you don't believe WikiLeaks -- you probably don't believe the MSM crap, or you are still drinking the cool aid -- either way, that means that people are less under the spell they used to be.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

That was great.

Scamception.

As paranoid as I am -- I just have to say that being paranoid about EVERYTHING makes people unable to act. The CIA and other black ops agencies don't seem to be acting like everything is under control. If they do control both sides of the debate however -- then we are already up poop creek without a paddle.

However, I think their is still an undercurrent of fear -- that one good election might allow for Justice and oversight to come back to our country -- and then these traitors to American ideals will see their day in court. Or we are all screwed.

Either way -- we might as well keep a little hope alive.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Assange/wikileaks is al cia da

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join