posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
Originally posted by PW229
1. The Military (sworn to protect Queen and Country) arrest the current government for "Collusion with the enemy." That is the banksters and
2. A General Election is called, the Military step down from their temporary position and go back to what they do best, PROTECTING the electorate.
3. A new dawn beckons in UK politics. Politicians will have been warned by the actions of the first two points, 1: We are sworn by oath to protect
you, 2: We ARE watching you, act with dignity, act with integrity, act in the best interests of those we are sworn to protect lest you warrant our
1) Who would try these people? How do you define an enemy in such a fuzzy and ill-defined way?
2) You've just arrested the leaders of the Lib Dems and the Tories. Congratulations, you've just ensured the election of the Labour Party, who are
as bad as the Tories (the Lib Dems at least have an excuse in that they haven't been in power since 1945. The Tories are proving to be uniquely
useless even by their standards)!
3), Yes, you're right, a new dawn breaks - of terror. The public will be terrified of the army, which has just deposed a lawfully elected government.
The army will never be trusted again and will have just ruined 350 years of hard work. Might as well self-disband, because it's going to be a cold
day in hell before trust returns.