It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Army To March On London...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
With the current round of cuts in the armed forces including the loss of several historic English regiments the troops, both serving and ex serving, have had enough...

We are organising a march on London to give the government what for.... If you want to piss someone off, best not do that to battle hardened British soldiers...

These regiments have 400 years of tradition behind them, much blood spilled under those colours... This will not stand...

On the plus side, with my conversations with the lads, they have woken up to the fact that our government is the REAL enemy... It is also good to see that many lads are coming on the march too..

This will get messy..

For Camoron..

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
With the current round of cuts in the armed forces including the loss of several historic English regiments the troops, both serving and ex serving, have had enough...

We are organising a march on London to give the government what for.... If you want to piss someone off, best not do that to battle hardened British soldiers...

These regiments have 400 years of tradition behind them, much blood spilled under those colours... This will not stand...

On the plus side, with my conversations with the lads, they have woken up to the fact that our government is the REAL enemy... It is also good to see that many lads are coming on the march too..

This will get messy..

For Camoron..

It's important to point out that the English Regiments are being cut whilst the Scottish ones aren't. So, following in the line of the continued persecution of the English by the treasonous, disgusting "UK" Government.

I wish you all the very, very best of luck.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Talks of cuts of up to 20,000. Pretty shocking stuff. Not a good time to have 20,000 disgruntled soldiers to be put out of work in such economically difficult times.

Good luck with your March, maybe they will take notice of you guys. Unlike anyone else protesting.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbeit

This will get messy..

For Camoron..

It's important to point out that the English Regiments are being cut whilst the Scottish ones aren't. So, following in the line of the continued persecution of the English by the treasonous, disgusting "UK" Government.

We have close to 5000 people already... Our regiments have the freedom of the city so they cant stop us.. And I would not advise them to try...

The Scottish regiments escaped as a divide and rule tactic methinks.. I know plenty of Jocks who are just as pissed off as us because of this..

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Talks of cuts of up to 20,000. Pretty shocking stuff. Not a good time to have 20,000 disgruntled soldiers to be put out of work in such economically difficult times.

Good luck with your March, maybe they will take notice of you guys. Unlike anyone else protesting.

Thats because everyone else protesting falls into one of the following categories:

- Rich spoiled student scum who thinks communism is the way forward
- Rich spoiled student scum who is employed by the CIA as an "Anonymous" operative
- Ignorant foreigner who think we owe them a dime for their history
- Ethnic minority engaged in mindless looting.
- Pissed up posh person angry that they cannot abuse wildlife with rabid dogs

I have faith that you will be noticed, people support our troops, and probably will support them even more in the face of these cuts.

I am one civilian 100% behind you all the way.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Thanks

We are waiting to see if it gets through parliament first.. And if it does??.. Off we go..

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I support your action. The people of the UK will be with you for the most part. I hope you do not get labelled (you know whats) for this.

I can't help but think that the attention given to the proposed 'leg up' to get you guys in to jobs when you leave service is to raise tensions when jobs are in short supply.

I think the gov hopes you will all join G4s, lots of jobs advertised with them.

G4s 'Securing Your World'

They scare me....ominous!
edit on 5-7-2012 by Threegirls because: to add link

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls
I support your action. The people of the UK will be with you for the most part. I hope you do not get labelled (you know whats) for this.

I can't help but think that the attention given to the proposed 'leg up' to get you guys in to jobs when you leave service is to raise tensions when jobs are in short supply.

I think the gov hopes you will all join G4s, lots of jobs advertised with them.

G4s 'Securing Your World'

They scare me....ominous!
edit on 5-7-2012 by Threegirls because: to add link

From what I have learned, they are replacing these regiments with PMO's (mercenaries)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

This will get messy..

For Camoron..

Not so, we are losing ours too
STV news article

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Yo got my backing lads,

This goverment is a "F"ing joke. Its about time we got this "poo" sorted out.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos

This will get messy..

For Camoron..

STV news article

One. One single battalion, in comparison to how many English? Not surprising though.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Disregard.
edit on 5-7-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Oh great now they are privatising the military.

This government has no shame does it.

Go march in London, myself and others are behind you lads all of the way.

Roll on peasants revolt !

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos

This will get messy..

For Camoron..

STV news article

Great bunch of lads.. Worked with them many times...

Big mistake..

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Disregard
edit on 5-7-2012 by Arbeit because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I hope you march to Downing street and drag those swine from their chairs.

The military should not be privatised.

And don't let any of the pig scum try and stop you either. I'd pay good money to see the army give the police a good kicking.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbeit

You're right, I misread it.

Apologies.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I would support this shrinking of our armed forces if there were jobs for those losing their employment to go into AND we weren't going to continue to involve ourselves in conflicts abroad.

Both of these alternatives are laughably non-existent.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by Arbeit

You're right, I misread it.

Apologies.

No need to apologise mate
At least you stand for your convictions

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I hope you have a peacful stratagy in mind, Or you will lose support very quckly with the general public.

My advise as a damage limitation exercise is to elect officials to organise your demonstration and have your own marshalls "police" the route,

Check your redundancie package and see how you can use leverage to increase ressettlment payments and improve your housing points scoring criteria, You have the support of the vast majority of the civilians here in the UK, The Goverment are aware of this and will be quick to get you "Round the table" so to speak to haggle out a deal, Theres plenty of money in the pot for you guys/girls.

Formulate a stratagy, This is the most important part before anything else, Be prepared to negotiate/haggle And good luck

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join