It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mother of all conspiracies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Your last statement cannot be discussed im afraid. ... You cant tamper with a civilization according to universal law, they have to fend for themselves.
_______
This is different. We are in a time where the earth is raising in spiritual consciousness. This time it will be for keeps.

Yes, we wouldn't want you violating the Prime Directive. That could get you called before the Galactic Federation Council. Maybe you've said too much already. Loose lips obliterates planets, and all that. Gawd help us all.

edit on 5-7-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

I appreciatre your sarcasm, but that wasnt what I was referring to. Maybe something of a home-grown scenario?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The only spiritual salvation will be the rapture and then the anti-christ will appear, but he's not going to say 'hey I'm the devil'. He's going to do a lot of seeming good like implement the new financial system, a new economic and political world order, and establish world government sooner or later. He will also implement peace for a short time following a significant war. The bible talks about the a-c performing many signs and wonders so he will no doubt be able to dupe most of the world into believing him and his version of world unity and love and peace.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
The only spiritual salvation will be the rapture and then the anti-christ will appear, but he's not going to say 'hey I'm the devil'. He's going to do a lot of seeming good like implement the new financial system, a new economic and political world order, and establish world government sooner or later. He will also implement peace for a short time following a significant war. The bible talks about the a-c performing many signs and wonders so he will no doubt be able to dupe most of the world into believing him and his version of world unity and love and peace.

Your problem is, you believe in a book instead of your heart.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join