It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mother of all conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Each country in the world right now is at the brink of war, waiting for someone to push the button. I say that Starseeds are controlling each country and are not going to attack each other, leading up to the 2012 November deal. Right when there is about to be war, something spiritual will occur and change this planet forever.
edit on 5-7-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You might be right when you say that something spiritual will happen to save us all. All I really know is that something just has to change and it has to happen soon. Not just because of war but because we are destroying the planet and ourselves at an ever increasing pace through all aspects of our lives as we know them now.
There are little or no moral standards, financial situation falling apart, gap between rich and poor widening, resources dwindling. We as a race of beings are in dire straights right now.
Unless the masses (wake up) and start to wrestle back control of our lives the tptb will win the battle and we will all be enslaved. The spiritual saviour might just have to come from within us and we might have to bring about the change our selves. If there are some good ET's out there willing to help us I wish they would hurry up already. Either that or one person among all of us must stand tall and lead us out of this mess.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
Each country in the world right now is at the brink of war, waiting for someone to push the button. I say that Starseeds are controlling each country and are not going to attack each other, leading up to the 2012 November deal. Right when there is about to be war, something spiritual will occur and change this planet forever.

I'm not trying to be insulting when I say this - just hope you will learn from the experience - this opening post could use a lot of work.

You need to flesh it out more, give more backup, links, news, theories etc.

Who will fight who? Most people think Starseeds/Indigos are here to effect positive change, to aid with the enlightenment of mankind, not start wars.

What kind of spiritual change are you talking about?

Put in search terms here and you may find more info on the bare bones you have given:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 5-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Kosmokrators. Fallen angels. Star seeds. Punks that have a date with the sword.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
OP never said anything about anything saving anyone. OP said that things would change forever. OP implies that the warmongering is a deception.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

I'm not trying to be insulting when I say this - just hope you will learn from the experience - this opening post could use a lot of work.

Who will fight who? Most people think Starseeds/Indigos are here to effect positive change, to aid with the enlightenment of mankind, not start wars.

Put in search terms here and you may find more info on the bare bones you have given:

Honestly, sharing this information in the first place didnt seem, well, right. Going into further detail was definitely not going to happen.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Kosmokrators. Fallen angels. Star seeds. Punks that have a date with the sword.

Exactly

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Honestly, sharing this information in the first place didnt seem, well, right. Going into further detail was definitely not going to happen.

If you were familiar with the bibliotecapleyades website you would know that I'm not against your theory.

However, if you were trying to educate or elucidate - you didn't succeed. If not trying to do so - why come on here at all? Having strong convictions is not a bad thing, neither is ignoring the opinions of total strangers.

Being meek and thin-skinned are certainly not sins - live and let live - but we could use more strong support.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I dont thnk you understand what it feels like to be the person to post things that could change humanity. And what the repercussions could be in doing so.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I dont thnk you understand what it feels like to be the person to post things that could change humanity. And what the repercussions could be in doing so.

Ha, I say this in the nicest way possible - get over yourself! Everyone who is awakened felt that way at some point but realized many had come before them.

If you read a couple of my threads, or many of others on here (I've seen a lot today) - you would see you are not unique in that way. Try to be effective in getting the message out if that is the choice you have made - and stop being so self-conscious if able - if you can't don't worry about it. It is an important message - you are doing good work - don't let anyone else dissuade you. Here are a few of the things I talk about:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Who does then? We might want to hear from that person.

For decades we've been at the brink of war, along with currently and intermittently being involved in wars of many sorts. Is your purpose for posting just to say something spiritual and world-changing will happen in November 2012, a month earlier than the various flavors of the notorious December 2012 predictions we've been hearing about for a decade or more?

Are you suggesting you have some idea what may soon occur? If so then spill it, I'm always up for a new twist on an old tale. Peace on Earth and goodwill toward men is something spiritual and novel, so is total obliteration of our planet. What did you have in mind, something sort of in-between? What would be the repercussions?

Perhaps you are suggesting someone post an earth-shattering reply in your thread that will enlighten us all. I could use an eye-opener too. Guess I'll settle for another cup of coffee this morning while waiting for it, then off to do something productive for the day.

edit on 5-7-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Interesting.
Thank you for sharing Windwalker.

I'm assuming you are referring to the Winter Solstice event? Why do you say November? The US Presidential election?

I know it sounds crazy, but I really believe in the possibility that a great deception is coming that will involve the "origins" of mankind, however it will be a ruse.

I sense that everyone is collectively anticipating and longing for some type of global "savior", and are just biding the time and hanging on day-to-day ready to surrender accountability to the first person who shows up & promises to fix everything.

I try not to get too over-the-top about it, but I can't help to think that it will somehow be associated with life on other planets and/or 12/2012 being a self-fulfilling prophetic event of some sorts.

BTW....what are "star seeds"?
edit on 5-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Whoa Nellie.....I just Googled star seed......ehrm, the sites I looked at referred to something called a "walk-in"......which is textbook demonic possession. WTH??

Are you implying that TPTB at this point in the game are all walk-ins?

I can't say that's actually all too far-fetched, especially when one takes into account how everything's going down the toilet nowadays.

The other thing that was said about star seed people is that they are gonna become "activated" or something?
Yeah, activated just like the Miami face-eater.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Whoa Nellie.....I just Googled star seed......ehrm, the sites I looked at referred to something called a "walk-in"......which is textbook demonic possession. WTH??

Are you implying that TPTB at this point in the game are all walk-ins?

I can't say that's actually all too far-fetched, especially when one takes into account how everything's going down the toilet nowadays.

The other thing that was said about star seed people is that they are gonna become "activated" or something?
Yeah, activated just like the Miami face-eater.

Starseeds are sent to earth to aid humanity. No possession

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Interesting.
Thank you for sharing Windwalker.

I'm assuming you are referring to the Winter Solstice event? Why do you say November? The US Presidential election?

I know it sounds crazy, but I really believe in the possibility that a great deception is coming that will involve the "origins" of mankind, however it will be a ruse.

I sense that everyone is collectively anticipating and longing for some type of global "savior", and are just biding the time and hanging on day-to-day ready to surrender accountability to the first person who shows up & promises to fix everything.

I try not to get too over-the-top about it, but I can't help to think that it will somehow be associated with life on other planets and/or 12/2012 being a self-fulfilling prophetic event of some sorts.

BTW....what are "star seeds"?

Actually it was a mistake on my part, I meant December

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Why would it be bad if you are helping people?

What do you think is gonna happen that will change humanity?

Why make this thread on the subject, and then not discuss whatever it is that compelled you to make this thread in the first place?

You entitled it as "The Mother of All Conspiracies".....but then you never told us what the conspiracy was.

Unless you meant the conspiracy was that there will be no war? Or our leaders are gonna start eating our faces because they're star seeded?

And what possible grand repercussions could there be by making a post on an internet thread about your ideas?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Why would it be bad if you are helping people?

What do you think is gonna happen that will change humanity?

Why make this thread on the subject, and then not discuss whatever it is that compelled you to make this thread in the first place?

You entitled it as "The Mother of All Conspiracies".....but then you never told us what the conspiracy was.

Unless you meant the conspiracy was that there will be no war? Or our leaders are gonna start eating our faces because they're star seeded?

And what possible grand repercussions could there be by making a post on an internet thread about your ideas?

Your last statement cannot be discussed im afraid. And by conspiracy, I mean they have this planned out. They are controlling the nations making them seem like they are going to attack. Maybe they are waiting for the people of the country to do something? You cant tamper with a civilization according to universal law, they have to fend for themselves.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

So basically instigating events, then standing back to watch it hopefully play out as they would like. They set up the dominoes, but we have to be the ones to push the first one down to create the chain of events?

But we have always had war, sadly. I still don't see how all this is going to forever change humanity.

I'm sorry, but I'm really trying to participate in what you have to say and read between the lines, but I would like to know more in regard to how something we have done since our inception (war) will now all of a sudden change mankind?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So basically instigating events, then standing back to watch it hopefully play out as they would like. They set up the dominoes, but we have to be the ones to push the first one down to create the chain of events?

But we have always had war, sadly. I still don't see how all this is going to forever change humanity.

I'm sorry, but I'm really trying to participate in what you have to say and read between the lines, but I would like to know more in regard to how something we have done since our inception (war) will now all of a sudden change mankind?

This is different. We are in a time where the earth is raising in spiritual consciousness. This time it will be for keeps.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Your last statement cannot be discussed im afraid. ... You cant tamper with a civilization according to universal law, they have to fend for themselves.
_______
This is different. We are in a time where the earth is raising in spiritual consciousness. This time it will be for keeps.

Yes, we wouldn't want you violating the Prime Directive. That could get you called before the Galactic Federation Council. Maybe you've said too much already. Loose lips obliterates planets, and all that. Gawd help us all.

edit on 5-7-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join