It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GWB's Secret Weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Laura,
I am watching Laura Bush on Jay Leno as I type during a commercial. The woman is fantastic! Intelligent, humorous, pretty, and quick!, everything her husband is not. If there is a next election, I hope it is between Laura and Hillary. I will assuredly vote for Laura, merely to listen to her!
She should host the tonight show. Freak'in America is Great, dispite all it's flaws. Laura, Mrs. Bush, truly humanizes him.
Gosh darn, she is GREAT! I Love her

TUT

p.s.- wish she was running!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Yes she is. She fits my image for 'First lady". THK fits my image of Leona Hemsley or "nasty tot he help" Class and poise. While we no doubt will se posts of "stepford wife" from the THK supporters, LB has grace, class and poise. Far more than I would ever expect from the spoiled rich vibe I get from THK.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I must agree, the Lady came across exceptionaly well. Makes Teresa appear as a wench as opposed to out spoken. A true Cannon in Reserve!
KUDO'S to Karl Rove

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
To my mind Laura Bush is all poise and style, and NO substance.

Packaging may be nice, but i care about what's inside the product.

I suspect a LOT of right wingers are much more concerned with how something looks than on how it performs.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You must be joking, there is no substance in American Politics. Why do you think we call it Politics?

Wake Up

new topics

top topics

join