It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu

Originally posted by nimbinned
Thanks for the possible connection.

I would very much doubt that something as lavish as this production would be done a shoe-string budget.

There is $$$ behind this

* Ned

Something that lavish? Although it has all the correct elements, there's nothing particularly new or "original" regarding the modeling/animation/rendering style. What stands out the most in this video is the compositing & message behind it. They did a great job putting all the pieces together, both visual and audible.

That said, a small group of CG artist with the right skillset could easily do this on a low budget, or even for free if they were looking just to get their idea/names out there.

They could... maybe...

I'm a 3d animator... in fact, some nice person put my video on page 1 (the drone video) and I have to say, that the quality and overall creative effort on this is actually pretty huge by comparison. I'd love to know how big the team was.

But what strikes me is this...

Here is a brand new company, with what seems like zero work produced other than this 7 minute video. To promote themselves they create a very dark, extremely close to the bone video that is very VERY UNlikely to get them work in the general commercial world, irrelavent of the quality. That is unless they work for already, or want to work for the big men and their money.

This is very strange. You know, generally, if you are trying to find new clients, you'd generally choose a subject that isn't going to scare the cr*p out of people.Something funny, heart warming, beautiful... you know.

The californian drone video that I produced, I did on zero budget, and on my own... but it took quite a long time... many months, and I'll be honest, it isn't anywhere near as complicated.
Character animation (so long as it wasn't motion capture, which it might be but doubtful) is a very time consuming process, especially to get it very right. This of course comes down to the level of the animators, but even still, even for them, it is a lot of time when it is only for promotion. If this was done on no or a very low budget, I'd be extremely suprised... despite my own zero budget video. This is in a bit of a different league.

And that, is all I have to say about that.

Oh, other than what an excellent video! Still a very strange and risky choice if you ask me.... from a business point of view. Very odd.

K

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Don't give too much credit to the conscious ego-self of the artists. Artistic inspiration ultimately comes from the archetypes of the collective unconscious. The artists might have an adgenda but, ultimately, the conscious ego-self of the artists is not the boss of the art. That's why I think that interpreting the symbolism in terms of politics or conspiracies is a mistake. Interpreting in terms of mysticism is, imo, the only way to go. In other words, what is the non-ego part of the collective psyche trying to tell us?

"As a human being the artist may have many moods and a will and personal aims, but as an artist he is 'man' in a higher sense – he is 'collective man' – one who carries and shapes the unconscious, psychic life of mankind." -Carl Jung

edit on 5-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
Does it symbolize all religions getting together in peace or the destruction of all religions?
No matter what, that was some weird stuff.
edit on 5-7-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

I would say that it's about the trappings of religion falling away and allowing the pure spiritual force and message that underlie them to come forth. The Christ figure stands insensate on the barge until the moment the crown of thorns on his head disappears (a Christian symbol) while simultaneously the cathedral in the background collapses into dust. Only then do his eyes open to the 'New Dawn.' The figure at the end is still the same being, still the same spiritual force, but he's no longer constrained by the Christian symbols. Still a message of peace and love, just no longer couched in terms, images, constraints that have held it back since even before Christianity existed.

Other religious symbols fall away throughout the video as well, the more primal and pure ones remain or push through at the end, like the tribal dancer around the fire.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456

Originally posted by Raelsatu

Thanks for the possible connection.

I would very much doubt that something as lavish as this production would be done a shoe-string budget.

There is $$$ behind this

* Ned

Something that lavish? Although it has all the correct elements, there's nothing particularly new or "original" regarding the modeling/animation/rendering style. What stands out the most in this video is the compositing & message behind it. They did a great job putting all the pieces together, both visual and audible.

That said, a small group of CG artist with the right skillset could easily do this on a low budget, or even for free if they were looking just to get their idea/names out there.

They could... maybe...

I'm a 3d animator... in fact, some nice person put my video on page 1 (the drone video) and I have to say, that the quality and overall creative effort on this is actually pretty huge by comparison. I'd love to know how big the team was.

But what strikes me is this...

Here is a brand new company, with what seems like zero work produced other than this 7 minute video. To promote themselves they create a very dark, extremely close to the bone video that is very VERY UNlikely to get them work in the general commercial world, irrelavent of the quality. That is unless they work for already, or want to work for the big men and their money.

This is very strange. You know, generally, if you are trying to find new clients, you'd generally choose a subject that isn't going to scare the cr*p out of people.Something funny, heart warming, beautiful... you know.

The californian drone video that I produced, I did on zero budget, and on my own... but it took quite a long time... many months, and I'll be honest, it isn't anywhere near as complicated.
Character animation (so long as it wasn't motion capture, which it might be but doubtful) is a very time consuming process, especially to get it very right. This of course comes down to the level of the animators, but even still, even for them, it is a lot of time when it is only for promotion. If this was done on no or a very low budget, I'd be extremely suprised... despite my own zero budget video. This is in a bit of a different league.

And that, is all I have to say about that.

Oh, other than what an excellent video! Still a very strange and risky choice if you ask me.... from a business point of view. Very odd.

K

Cool - thanks for chiming in and giving us that feedback. I watched your vid and thought it was pretty good. But as you say this has 'big production' written all over it.

Further to what you said about it being a potential advertising promo for their company - I can only think that this has to be part of something bigger that is yet to reveal itself, like a film or doco. If it's not then I'm back in the 'illuminati creation' corner.

Thanks - Ned

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Interesting its like a bunch of things that happened long ago, like the images in the driver-side rear-view mirror catching up to you, the things in hindsight finally catching up to you in the present.

But I know what it is, and so does everybody else. You all know that one part in the matrix movie were Neo meets the Oracle. And she says he is not there to make a choice, he already made a choice long ago, he is just there to try and understand why he made the choice that he made.

Well same thing with this little vid with all its characters and themes. Its all just a bunch of choices that people have made both consciously and unconsciously. Its all past tense rear-view in a way, and nobody is there to change anything, there all there to understand why they made the choices they made. As the dreamer flow's down the river of time and life. And when they do finally understand, they will open there eyes, and things will fall apart.

So ya! see what you want to see, the symbolism is there for show.

All in all, I would say it was an alright video if a bit boring and drawn out. I was going to fast forward it because I ain't watching all that # but it was kind of interesting. But whats more interesting! is the things people think it all represents.
I would say the ones who made it have been hanging out on some of the more fringe sites possible even ATS a bit to much catching things in there dreamcatcher's.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My mind is still blown after seeing it a second time, going to watch it again shortly. I've not really seen anything animation-wise like it.

The simplest way I see that is that we're all actors playing our parts, but we're all so connected and bringing together what you could call our unconscious archetypes, our true selves on a much deeper level. That everything is part of the same thing, there's no sides. So you have what I saw as a Kali type Goddess, a Demon, Jesus, and they've all led us to this point where our central archetype, seen there as Jesus obviously, can be brought forth into the world. I kind of see it like the evil ones and the good ones aren't really what we think they are, there's no good and bad really, just deeper parts of the whole preparing the way for the balancing force in the middle, that the truly powerful God/Goddes/Demon figures are just playing us, those that consider themselves good, and those that think they're evil, until our true collective self is born.

But what a way to do it if so! Thanks again for sharing.

edit on 5-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456

Well they may be a new 'company', but that doesn't mean they came together for the sole purpose of filling the 3d realm with another orthodox visualization. This film is rather dark & subliminal but not [even close] to the point where it's unbearable to watch; in fact it's very engaging from start to finish in many aspects. The quality of rendering & animation strengthens the message they're trying to get across; and quite honestly I think that's more of what we need.

Who's to say a film with an unorthodox theme is not worthy of netting potential work? It's often the art bred from uniqueness and passion that becomes the next inspiration for onlookers. The reason I work with 3d is to inject this modern CG world with a uniqueness & vision that comes from within me, sometimes from others --- that may in turn have a profound domino effect in other aspiring/awakening minds.

Lastly, there's a good reason these artist chose to make the film. Maybe it was because there's an important message they wanted to purvey; considering this is only their first work & they've already garnered a nice amount of views, I'd say they made a good decision. I don't think it's fair to automatically jump to the conclusion that it's an Illuminati-funded warning.

This is relative to the skillset & workflow of the artist. Although it's evident a lot of time went into the making, not everything is over-the-top; they used a lot of static scenes with a dolly camera & post-effects. Many of the models are not that detailed, but more cartoony; which is balanced out with smooth animations and good rendering-quality/post. Looks like they've used Vray or another biased production renderer. From my standpoint I can see this project as time-consuming but feasible with a small team. You're assuming that this group of people got together for the main purpose of netting a [large] profit, but many of us do this for the love of the craft; as well as a platform for growth heading into future projects.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The part in the classroom... F = - F... could this be representing fluoride possibly? Then right beside it is a brain split down the center. Possibly this represents that fluoride damages the brain?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

pretty cool!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier
I think they are stealth bombers, too. It is odd, though, because they have glowing lights outlining their body. That could have just been done to see them more clearly in the video, or it could mean that a stealthy attack would not happen - if there will be an attack at all - because the attack would be obvious/pre-emptive.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

Yes, my initial reaction was stealth bombers as well.

Also, not sure if anyone has mentioned yet - at the beginning behind Bush's head there are pin marks in the map of USA - are these old and new targets of the NWO ? New Madrid Fault Line perhaps ?

Thanks for all the replies - such a cool discussion going on

They are all places of mass destruction in recent years

9/11
OKC Bombing
Hurricane Katrina
Gulf Oil Spill
The hurricane a few years back that hit Florida

edit on 5-7-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Stars of David are inside the paper snowflakes

I'm still trying to figure out what F = -F means

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Incredible.

Started very strong, with symbolism dripping from every corner of the screen, to less and less pronounced symbolism. I found it inspiring, and motivating, even though it depicts the big game we live in, so mercilessly.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
interesting vid, didnt know what to think of it, tons of symbology though

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier
Stars of David are inside the paper snowflakes

I'm still trying to figure out what F = -F means

If you read through the thread you'll see a few different opinions on this.

I personally like the view of F representing 'Force' as in what is used in physics .

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The whirling heart of Islam awakened to the one true God! He is free and needs no control.

During the days of the cold war, the very existence of the Soviet Union, meant that the zionist path to a global government would take time. Now that Communism has been destroyed, it seems that the zionist can at last use the UN to achieve their goals of a global government, therefore, having the entire world at their grasp with none to stand in their way. Or so they thought.

For as the Earth cries out because of the corruption and injustice they have spread over the land, through the agonizing centuries of their dominion, the world is witnessing the reawakening of an old noble warrior "Islam". Since Islam stand against injustice and discrimination, zionist now trying to portraits Islam an enemy through their media and by spreading misinformation about this great religion."The whirling heart of Islam awakened to the one true God! He is free and needs no control".

Illuminati

edit on 6-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Totally off the top of my head, not even seen the F = -F bit, but maybe Freedom = No Freedom? That our freedom is an illusion, we think we're free but we're just actors playing our parts, serving the bigger archetypes that our collective consciousness truly is.

That's surely wrong, but just saying anyway.

I just hope it goes truly viral and has millions of people watching it.
edit on 5-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

helluva video

edit on 5-7-2012 by AboveALLidiots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
watched a second time.... very amazing!
Politics, aging, birth, life, death, sexuality, religion, illuminati, spirituality, journey of time.... so much symbolism!! It's going to take several viewings before I even get past the first few layers!
Awesome find!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox
reply to post by OutonaLimb

for a while now i've been so confused as to why the world often seems to be the complete opposite of what it is supposed to be, not a little bit different or a little bit off but the complete opposite. It's a very strange experience and makes you wonder if there is an opposite world somewhere out there that actually has it right, where good people rule, intelligence, kindness are in charge and we are just unlucky to be stuck in the world where evil and greed rule, because everything has to balance in the world and we were the unlucky ones who ended up in this part.

Beautiful. Did you know that you are part of that beautiful world you seek? That by being aware of the difference, that makes you part of that world? As long as people like you say stuff like that, I know the light has not gone out of the world .

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

this was honestly the most trippiest/symbolic thing i've ever watched

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join