It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It was very good. and it shows the elites and our corrupt system and the towers going down, its the plan of the nwo thats what i got from it, but very good , props to the peaple that made it

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

OMG.

That was amazing.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

So glad I caught this and thank you for posting OP. Even tho I'm way late.
SnF

What I got from a onetime thru view.

This is a masonic artistic rendition of what Christ experienced in death and during his decent into hell.

If Christ had to go there ? Then hell does exist.

edit on 5-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Okay, on the chalkboard there's a hangman and the students are on the last leg of the game. The answer is obviously 'evolution', but they are missing 3 letters... u, i, and o. You'll notice that the letters on the board are mixed between upper case and lower case.

If you type 'uio' into google, you'll get a few matches, but the one that intrigues me the most is the University of Oslo in Norway. It's commonly abbreviated as UiO. hmmm...

So I decided to see what they're up to, and look what I found...

"We have found an unknown branch of the tree of life that lives in this lake. It is unique! So far we know of no other group of organisms that descend from closer to the roots of the tree of life than this species. It can be used as a telescope into the primordial micro-cosmos," says an enthusiastic associate professor, Kamran Shalchian-Tabrizi, head of the Microbial Evolution Research Group (MERG) at the University of Oslo.

His research group studies tiny organisms hoping to find answers to large, biological questions within ecology and evolutionary biology, and works across such different fields as biology, genetics, bioinformatics, molecular biology and statistics.

Source

Coincidence? Or could the makers of this video really be trying to tell us something?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

By the way did anybody see any buddist symbols in the video?

This should answer your question...

In Buddhism different colors of flowers have different symbolism is and meanings, for example the blue Lotus is associated with spiritual freedom, whereas the red lotus symbolizes love and compassion. However, it is the pink lotus flower that is considered to be the supreme lotus; the true locus of the Buddha.

One of the reasons that lotus flowers are considered so sacred is due to their daily cycle, they emerge slowly from dirty, muddy ponds over a period of a few days, and open all in the morning, and close their petals in the late afternoon. Despite, emerging from such a muddy and dirty environment, the lotus flower remains clean; and not only this it is beautiful. Many civilizations have therefore associated the lotus flower with rebirth and especially in Buddhism with purity.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
First! "I, pet goat II" Animation About Events In The Last Decade

Was a cool video, I too wanted to share it with you all. Good to know the search function still works

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Is it me or did anyone else feel like it ended but wasn't finished? Part 2?
edit on 5-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

Is it a trailer for a new movie coming out?
Does it symbolize all religions getting together in peace or the destruction of all religions?
No matter what, that was some weird stuff.
edit on 5-7-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

The destruction of all religions would be the only thing that would bring peace.

Just my opinion.

But what would take its place EGO worship? Thats a slippery slope leading directly to the hell of the mind.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I've seen where the Alice character Lily is connected with the mythical Lilith, but I wanted to point out that Alice also has a connection with Sophia goddess of wisdom (like the Greek Athena). In this film the apple she drops splits and blooms into a lotus, which also blooms at the end as the Jesus figure floats by. Also it reminded me of a part of the Animatrix where a bad apple turns into a human brain. It's got the two hemispheres like a brain, and in this film (Pet Goat) a lotus blooms from it after the split. Lotus being a symbol of birth or rebirth. There's also pain associated with birth, which immediately follows that part of the film as well.

On a personal note, immediately prior to sept 11 events (the night before) I had come out to my parents about losing my faith in religion (which was/is a big deal to them). Then after the towers fell my mom was going on how it was the end of the world. Perhaps it was, but then it was also the birth of a new one.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I was just about to post this! Star and flag, OP.

1:06 - After the POTUS transformation, Obama winks and shows off a set of vampire's teeth. Also, notice the way he laughs out loud; First, it is very airy, friendly - palms open, hands in his lap. Then, he cowls and covers up his mouth, rubs his hands together, and starts to snort and hide his snickering.

2:18 - CIA emblem on Bin Laden's jacket uniform.

2:54 - Mass media controlling the little boy's mind. He is virutally brain dead. There is an old saying, "Too much open-mindedness will make one's brain fall out." Also, notice the needles and pills next to him.

3:08 - Ravens/Crows flying out of the mosque. A sign of bad omens?

3:31 - The death of the working man and Communism - and the victory of Corperate rule under the guise of Democracy. Drowning with the man is the Lotus Flower, AKA the symbol of Knowledge. No longer able to work for Society, man must now work for Corperations. Down with him goes knowledge. This is the most powerful symbol, in my opinion.

I am sure there are more.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
After the Bin laden part notice
it goes and shows " Statue of liberty" with the "Star of David" under it
and it looses its torch
after a few clips
the Dome is attacked ------people said ufo
if you pause it --- kinda looks like stealth bombers

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think they are stealth bombers, too. It is odd, though, because they have glowing lights outlining their body. That could have just been done to see them more clearly in the video, or it could mean that a stealthy attack would not happen - if there will be an attack at all - because the attack would be obvious/pre-emptive.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Sorry about that - looked but not too hard obviosuly - needed a re-launch I think - this is one brilliant video.

The amount of detail in this production is as I stated in the title - 'Mind Blowing'

Peace - Ned

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
Thanks for the possible connection.

I would very much doubt that something as lavish as this production would be done a shoe-string budget.

There is $$$ behind this

* Ned

Something that lavish? Although it has all the correct elements, there's nothing particularly new or "original" regarding the modeling/animation/rendering style. What stands out the most in this video is the compositing & message behind it. They did a great job putting all the pieces together, both visual and audible.

That said, a small group of CG artist with the right skillset could easily do this on a low budget, or even for free if they were looking just to get their idea/names out there.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier
I think they are stealth bombers, too. It is odd, though, because they have glowing lights outlining their body. That could have just been done to see them more clearly in the video, or it could mean that a stealthy attack would not happen - if there will be an attack at all - because the attack would be obvious/pre-emptive.

Yes, my initial reaction was stealth bombers as well.

Also, not sure if anyone has mentioned yet - at the beginning behind Bush's head there are pin marks in the map of USA - are these old and new targets of the NWO ? New Madrid Fault Line perhaps ?

Thanks for all the replies - such a cool discussion going on

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Is it me or did anyone else feel like it ended but wasn't finished? Part 2?
edit on 5-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

Yes, I got the feeling too that there was more to come. the last scene is almost in slow motion compared to the rest of the video, like a prelude to the next chapter - which would be very cool - Christ Consciousness goes cosmic and starts exploring the multiverse !

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier

1:06 - After the POTUS transformation, Obama winks and shows off a set of vampire's teeth. Also, notice the way he laughs out loud; First, it is very airy, friendly - palms open, hands in his lap. Then, he cowls and covers up his mouth, rubs his hands together, and starts to snort and hide his snickering.

Did you notice the "lol" on his teleprompter?

2:54 - Mass media controlling the little boy's mind. He is virutally brain dead. There is an old saying, "Too much open-mindedness will make one's brain fall out." Also, notice the needles and pills next to him.

And he's painted yellow... meaning mass-media is trying to make him look like a coward.

3:08 - Ravens/Crows flying out of the mosque. A sign of bad omens?

Not as bad as the anti-Christ coming out of it at 5:19

edit on 5-7-2012 by Bone75 because: oops

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thanks loads for sharing, that's just so brilliant that I'm kind of speechless.... The only thing I can think to do is watch it again.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu

Originally posted by nimbinned
Thanks for the possible connection.

I would very much doubt that something as lavish as this production would be done a shoe-string budget.

There is $$$ behind this

* Ned

Something that lavish? Although it has all the correct elements, there's nothing particularly new or "original" regarding the modeling/animation/rendering style. What stands out the most in this video is the compositing & message behind it. They did a great job putting all the pieces together, both visual and audible.

That said, a small group of CG artist with the right skillset could easily do this on a low budget, or even for free if they were looking just to get their idea/names out there.

Thanks for the info - they are looking for donations so you could be right.

Whoever these dudes are, they've got some mad mind bending going on. Canadians are well known for being left of centre - I've actually enjoyed my experiences meeting Canadians locally and abroad, and I've met a few. They can laugh at themselves like Aussies - don't take life too seriously.

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Trippy, scary.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join