It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I sad the death of imperialism, and a new beginning with the return of religion.

As well, all paths leading the same way, but at the end only christ emerged.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Apologies to Lighterside. I had a look over the last few days and couldn't find anything on this. His post was a week ago now.

As long as it's visible and open for comment - that's the important thing.

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Does the end of the clip resembles to an atomic bomb or asteroid explosion? I'm just curious because not more than 2 weeks ago I had a vision of the earth being hit by some kind of asteroid or something. I was awake, and that left me with the chills for about a few hours. I actually prayed for strength through most of it. It's the thoughts that I had before seeing it that actually somehow connects it all together. Make sense.

I don't know how to explain it, but still. I'm just curious if that vision could somehow relate to the end of that video.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alkolyk
reply to post by nimbinned

Funny thought.. The billionaire Paul Desmarais has an estate in the Laurentians north of Montreal not far from where that studio is based. He is one of the (if not the most) powerful man in Canada, picks PMs, is a bilderberger etc..

Oh my! the conspiracy!

Thanks for the possible connection.

I would very much doubt that something as lavish as this production would be done a shoe-string budget.

There is $$$ behind this

* Ned

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
I'm not quite sure how to express this but... this video made me realize that "Philosophy and Metaphysics" and "Mythology" are "Current Events" in a way now like it never has before (or at least hasn't in the public awareness for a long time).

In the same way computers now allow us to visualize mind boggling complex fractals in easy, dynamic, and digestible ways... our connectivity is allowing us to visualize ourselves in newly complex but more digestible ways.

Think about how much is communicated in those 7 minutes and how many minds are processing it already versus trying to convey the same amount of ideas to the same percentage of people capable of understanding it just a few decades ago, much less a few centuries ago.

The ability to merge concepts from politics to science to consciousness to metaphorical mythology to whatever else we can imagine is wonderful to watch grow year after year (month after month these days, heh).

Namaste.
edit on 2012/7/5 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

Read or listen to some Terrence McKenna. He was very astute at putting all the pieces together to explain the apparent chaotic madness of this Earth/Cosmic matrix. Everything is interconnected. Everything !

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

It's the thoughts that I had before seeing it that actually somehow connects it all together. Make sense. I don't know how to explain it, but still. I'm just curious if that vision could somehow relate to the end of that video.
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Your post reminded me of the sense I got after watching this video a couple of times of how everything the creators of this video inserted into it was taken from a consciousness that we all share. We all see what we want to see, what we need to see, and what we're ready to see because at a deeper level we all already understand all the symbolism and messages via a sort of conscious, pooled resource. Somewhere in us we all already know truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I'm not quite sure how to express this but... this video made me realize that "Philosophy and Metaphysics" and "Mythology" are "Current Events" in a way now like it never has before (or at least hasn't in the public awareness for a long time).

In the same way computers now allow us to visualize mind boggling complex fractals in easy, dynamic, and digestible ways... our connectivity is allowing us to visualize ourselves in newly complex but more digestible ways.

Think about how much is communicated in those 7 minutes and how many minds are processing it already versus trying to convey the same amount of ideas to the same percentage of people capable of understanding it just a few decades ago, much less a few centuries ago.

The ability to merge concepts from politics to science to consciousness to metaphorical mythology to whatever else we can imagine is wonderful to watch grow year after year (month after month these days, heh).

Namaste.

I agree. It is amazing.
I would have to say though that the 'public awareness' is only just starting. I would personally love it to be even more widespread and have even more of the public engaged. This is a comfortable site to talk this talk on, but go to FB and I'm more likely to get awkward silence in place of insightful conversation.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Throat Chakra.

Bin Laden Angel, Christ, have similar throat Chakras, and the Monitor Yeller has a dilfferent one but still a throat chakra symbol.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid

It's the thoughts that I had before seeing it that actually somehow connects it all together. Make sense. I don't know how to explain it, but still. I'm just curious if that vision could somehow relate to the end of that video.
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Your post reminded me of the sense I got after watching this video a couple of times of how everything the creators of this video inserted into it was taken from a consciousness that we all share. We all see what we want to see, what we need to see, and what we're ready to see because at a deeper level we all already understand all the symbolism and messages via a sort of conscious, pooled resource. Somewhere in us we all already know truth.

So we take a moment to remember...

From '07 - System of Truth
edit on 5-7-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I do agree. So far religious people can not get along the slightest. Well ok, some can, but in general.

Have you ever seen what atheists do to each other. Violence, hate, war, etc., are not the conditions of religion, it's part of the human condition; although opposing belief systems generally make a good scapegoat to make ourselves feel better about being human and hence naturally flawed. After millions die we can say the Catholics, Jews, Muslims, or Atheists did it; instead of, "We did it because we are all flawed in the same way."

That's what I got from the video.

To each their own.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
What is the F=-F mean?

This is Newton's Third Law.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_laws_of_motion

Third law: When two bodies interact by exerting force on each other, these action and reaction forces are equal magnitude, but opposite in direction.

It should be read in conjunction with the symbolism around it which further explains the reference. The divided brain, the dragon, and the heart of evolution.

Above the chalkboard is the Shining Understanding of Man at Midnight.

edit on 5-7-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationGap

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I do agree. So far religious people can not get along the slightest. Well ok, some can, but in general.

Have you ever seen what atheists do to each other. Violence, hate, war, etc., are not the conditions of religion, it's part of the human condition; although opposing belief systems generally make a good scapegoat to make ourselves feel better about being human and hence naturally flawed. After millions die we can say the Catholics, Jews, Muslims, or Atheists did it; instead of, "We did it because we are all flawed in the same way."

That's what I got from the video.

To each their own.

Yes - good point. The word religion should be changed to 'belief system' because that's all it is. Just another way of trying to interpret what 'life' is, and what it means to be human.

The problem with belief systems is that if they are not grounded in direct experience (ie life lessons) then they are dangerous and open to corruption. That is why the mystic schools are always scrutinised and their members persecuted for trying to go outside dogma and experiencing the divine directly through spiritual practice.

I love the part in the vid with the whirling dervish spinning up in to the sky.

Peace

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

So true you need a spiritual sledgehammer to break out of the box.
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Ha nice.
Interesting to note too that that evolution chart above the chalkboard has a thick wall between the weaponized man and the enlightened man...so sledgehammer indeed!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
wow,mgreat piece!
really enjoyed the political part of it, then it went to religion which kind of takes a few points off for me, but exceptional production and design.

But politics and religion are very intimately entwined.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Then that might coincide with the picture of evolution above the blackboard?. The image of enlightenment following homosapien. If I understand correctly
edit on 5-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid

Namaste.

I agree. It is amazing.
I would have to say though that the 'public awareness' is only just starting. I would personally love it to be even more widespread and have even more of the public engaged. This is a comfortable site to talk this talk on, but go to FB and I'm more likely to get awkward silence in place of insightful conversation.

Facebook is never the place to get people's interests about these matters. But when I post about the old lady upstairs who was hitting on me yesterday suddenly everyone comes alive.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny10

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'tampered with in an ATS kind of way', but you did get me thinking.

I've long thought that something drastic changed with President Bush over the course of his eight years. I dunno, maybe it was MSM's portrayal of him, but his second term he seemed like a completely different man. Its like he lost his spirit or his drive. I feel like he had gotten one too many "this is how its REALLY gonna be", speeches that he just completely gave up and became the dunce we see him as now. I've even gone so far as to think the moronic behavior was intentional on his part...and he probably didn't want to end up like President Kennedy.

But you've made me wonder if he was tampered with in a more...physical way. Beatings? Some sort of brain-altering techniques? I mean, I hope not. I get a little sad for him just thinking of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Bush saying "Shame on you" was a reference to filmmaker Michael Moore.
At the 2003 oscar ceremony, Moore very publicly said "Shame on you Mr Bush", accusing Bush of being a war-monger.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

I think it was when Bush blundered "Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice.....hope we don't get fooled again"

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

I found this video on YT where some guy breaks down every scene in this film.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join