It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm seeing a lot of biblical prophesy in this. As I said earlier, the Dome Of The Rock is destroyed by UFO's. Then there's a scene of the black Madonna with the anti-christ. Notice his right eye (the fatal wound) and his bandages, he's not dead though. Later you will see him coming out of the destroyed mosque (notice his right eye), which symbolizes the rebuilding of the Temple Mount.

Lots of interesting stuff in this video, I'm sure I'll be busy with this for awhile.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
What is the F=-F mean?

The opposite of what you are being (forced) taught is the truth.

What's good is bad.
What's up is down.
What's black is white.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Awesome video. one thing though, y bash Hinduism unnecessarily, we have not invaded a country in 10,000 years of our existence and India is still a secular democracy (largest one) and yes there are fanatics among us but doesn't every religion has theirs. And since everyone here seems to agree on the "matrix system" it was written in our holy book "Bhagwad Gita" long ago, its called "Maya". I know most of u guys seem to be faithful Christians n all, which is perfectly cool but please read this just as some philosophical theory to judge, it is the summary of Hindu religion which was then subsequently manipulated and corrupted.

www.stillnessspeaks.com...

And for all that destruction part here is a very interesting documentary about first atomic bomb

www.youtube.com...

here u will find quote from the guy who created first atomic bomb , Dr Robert Oppenheimer. Watch it urself.

I don't believe in one religion and I think its always best to have diversity, I found all this worth mentioning because some guys (on every side) have some weird superiority complex

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think it symbolizes " Do Not Believe Everything You See And Hear " is the truth. I would not be surprised if Tim Burton did in fact produce this under a pseudonym.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think my favorite part was in the end when Jesus destroyed the Church and left it behind to crumble. Notice too, right as the Church starts to crumble, his barbwire crown dissipates.
edit on 5-7-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

I could only watch half too. Clearly he's coming from a Christian's stance. I think he's way off about Alice and the circle she's sitting in. I think the circle represents truth and Alice (us) is protected by it. The truth can be found by following the rabbit which gets highlighted on the wall as well. Seeing we all know about Alice and Wonderland, it's always the metaphorical anthem for seekers of truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
Opening your heart chakra and your inner eye, and using those to see... is the way to navigate through life.

Otherwise, you are a pet goat in a box.

You can't think your way out of a box by using the tools and terms of the box.

edit on 5-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

So true you need a spiritual sledgehammer to break out of the box.

Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel

I think the progidy like to break down the walls inside the minds and avoid getting thrown in the box again.

The Prodigy - No Good (Start The Dance)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Root chakra?

Who? me or the old woman in the penis?

Love and harmony
Whateva

The woman.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by imjustcurious242

Awesome video. one thing though, y bash Hinduism unnecessarily, we have not invaded a country in 10,000 years of our existence and India is still a secular democracy (largest one) and yes there are fanatics among us but doesn't every religion has theirs. And since everyone here seems to agree on the "matrix system" it was written in our holy book "Bhagwad Gita" long ago, its called "Maya". I know most of u guys seem to be faithful Christians n all, which is perfectly cool but please read this just as some philosophical theory to judge, it is the summary of Hindu religion which was then subsequently manipulated and corrupted.

www.stillnessspeaks.com...

And for all that destruction part here is a very interesting documentary about first atomic bomb

www.youtube.com...

here u will find quote from the guy who created first atomic bomb , Dr Robert Oppenheimer. Watch it urself.

I don't believe in one religion and I think its always best to have diversity, I found all this worth mentioning because some guys (on every side) have some weird superiority complex

I do not get your post and where people was negative on Hinduism. Could you explain further?

To tell you the thruth for me hinduism seem to be like buddism with some gods representing the aspects of the whole but maybe I am showing ignorance
. I thank you for hinduisms contribution for the knowledge of the chakra system. I have more issues with the abraham religons that cannot see past duality and are somewhat untruthful because of it. The blue guy is Krishna?

By the way did anybody see any buddist symbols in the video?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

for a while now i've been so confused as to why the world often seems to be the complete opposite of what it is supposed to be, not a little bit different or a little bit off but the complete opposite. It's a very strange experience and makes you wonder if there is an opposite world somewhere out there that actually has it right, where good people rule, intelligence, kindness are in charge and we are just unlucky to be stuck in the world where evil and greed rule, because everything has to balance in the world and we were the unlucky ones who ended up in this part.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Really amazing video. @ 1:30, his foot is stepping on a coin. What is the symbol on the coin though?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Great video! This video is a Rorschach test, people will see what they see based on where they are consciously and psychologically!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think people are looking way too hard into this, i don't think it is religious at all, it's the simple story of spirituality and the awakening as being the way to break from the control of evil.

It just paints the picture of the evil that has tried to take control since 9/11 and when the apple drops and opens up, the flower is one of the chakras, and thats when they get scared as the awakening has started. Then you see the Kundalini wrapping around something and the evil monitor guy watching it.

The monitor connected to the person is obviously just the mind control

It's just a simple story of the awakening process and how that is the way to break from the control that is being forced upon us. I don't see it having anything to do with religion at all really, it's about spirituality and the awakening as being the path to freedom.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
What is the F=-F mean?

Flourine = Flouride
Something about Fluor in relation to learning makes sense as in it's "supposed to be" dumbing you down and cause the third eye to shutdown.Closing you to spiritual openness

en.wikipedia.org...

Soluble fluoride salts, of which sodium fluoride is the most common, are mildly toxic but have resulted in both accidental and suicidal deaths from acute poisoning......The mechanism of toxicity involves the combination of the fluoride anion with the calcium ions in the blood to form insoluble calcium fluoride, resulting in hypocalcemia; calcium is indispensable for the function of the nervous system, and the condition can be fatal.

edit on 5/7/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/7/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox
reply to post by OutonaLimb

for a while now i've been so confused as to why the world often seems to be the complete opposite of what it is supposed to be, not a little bit different or a little bit off but the complete opposite. It's a very strange experience and makes you wonder if there is an opposite world somewhere out there that actually has it right, where good people rule, intelligence, kindness are in charge and we are just unlucky to be stuck in the world where evil and greed rule, because everything has to balance in the world and we were the unlucky ones who ended up in this part.

I don't know if this helps Equ1nox.

Maybe. Just Maybe.

galacticconnection.com...
2012portal.blogspot.ie...

If there's one thing we know, it's that we know nothing.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Better version here: vimeo.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

I could only watch half too. Clearly he's coming from a Christian's stance. I think he's way off about Alice and the circle she's sitting in. I think the circle represents truth and Alice (us) is protected by it. The truth can be found by following the rabbit which gets highlighted on the wall as well. Seeing we all know about Alice and Wonderland, it's always the metaphorical anthem for seekers of truth.

The apple splitting into a lotus can be Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and the lotus is crown chakra opening? Is the reason for leaving paradise in bible because we started to belive in duality (understand the duality around us) when all we want is nonduality? (unity/oneness.)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Funny thought.. The billionaire Paul Desmarais has an estate in the Laurentians north of Montreal not far from where that studio is based. He is one of the (if not the most) powerful man in Canada, picks PMs, is a bilderberger etc..

Oh my! the conspiracy!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure how to express this but... this video made me realize that "Philosophy and Metaphysics" and "Mythology" are "Current Events" in a way now like it never has before (or at least hasn't in the public awareness for a long time).

In the same way computers now allow us to visualize mind boggling complex fractals in easy, dynamic, and digestible ways... our connectivity is allowing us to visualize ourselves in newly complex but more digestible ways.

Think about how much is communicated in those 7 minutes and how many minds are processing it already versus trying to convey the same amount of ideas to the same percentage of people capable of understanding it just a few decades ago, much less a few centuries ago.

The ability to merge concepts from politics to science to consciousness to metaphorical mythology to whatever else we can imagine is wonderful to watch grow year after year (month after month these days, heh).

Namaste.
edit on 2012/7/5 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wow!
Just..wow!
Perfect.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join