It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Hi SY,

Well, as much as I would like to, if you know a bit about the DW you know I cannot really do that...
It can only be accessed using the adequate TOols that aRe mandatory and it is (actually was) cleverly hidden in a very special place deep down there. It has been deleted since then — most probably only to be hidden somewhere else, though.
Considering what I could read, it is definitely addressed to a bunch of 'people', but it never was meant for 'official' publication, to put it that way.

A friend has a copy he saved, and he is currently cleaning it up to generate a pdf (I think).
The original document was coded a certain way.
To be honest with you, it is only a miracle (I'm not the cryptologist whizz-kid my friend is!) that we happened to discover what it really IS. It's nothing short of utterly mind-blowing!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Originally posted by Cavalier
I think they are stealth bombers, too. It is odd, though, because they have glowing lights outlining their body. That could have just been done to see them more clearly in the video, or it could mean that a stealthy attack would not happen - if there will be an attack at all - because the attack would be obvious/pre-emptive.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

Yes, my initial reaction was stealth bombers as well.

Also, not sure if anyone has mentioned yet - at the beginning behind Bush's head there are pin marks in the map of USA - are these old and new targets of the NWO ? New Madrid Fault Line perhaps ?

Thanks for all the replies - such a cool discussion going on

Has someone answered this?

The pins are from left to right.
Oklahoma City (Oklahoma City Federal Building Bombing)
New Orleans (Katrina)
Deep Water Horizon (Explosion and Spill)
New York City (9/11 Twin Towers)

Funny no pins on D.C.

All (possible) terrorist attacks either foreign or domestic…

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I'm not sure if this has been posted already but if you look at the map on the wall during the 40 second mark there are pins on the map. I see one in Florida, what appears to be New York state or New Jersey, Oklahoma, the Alabama/Louisiana border, and also one in the gulf of Mexico.

Some people believe this video is foreshadowing or an upcoming false flag which I agree could be a possibility. I'm also wondering if those pins on the map could be referencing to past events.

It sure would be nice to know which message the creators of this video were trying to get across. The explanations for the characters on the Helio website just don't make since and there is way more hidden symbolism than they admit to.

Show me where you see a pin in Florida? Not to argue but that is Lake Okeechobee not a pin...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
For those of you old enough to have fond memories of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album syncing up with THE WIZARD OF OZ...

At about 1:16 - 1:17 Lily has a little jolt in her eyes when she is suddenly fully awake. Turn the audio off of I, Pet Goat II and at 1:16 start Peter Gabriel's "Red Rain." The track I used is on my iTunes player and it's from the album "Hit" and is 5:39.

That's the coolest music syncronicity I've found so far.

For the more baked among you, try "Drunkship Lanterns" by The Mars Volta from Deloused at the Crematorium. It doesn't have quite the impact of Red Rain, but it's pretty cool. What you do is start the loud first downbeat of the track just as the spotlight hits the goat box in the beginning. It's pretty rockin' trippy with the video.

Also, I was toying with Tomorrow Never Knows by the Beatles. You have to put in on repeat because it isn't long enough for the video. I think I had a decent go with it starting the track at about :59 deep in the video. I never got it right on, but I was trying to get the seagull sounds in the music track to sync with the black birds in the video. Even without that sync up, it's pretty cool, you know "float downstream..."

I'll keep looking for the best music match. Right now, the Peter Gabriel is the bomb. Well, on second thought, the Mars Volta track really is cool with the video especially if you get that first downbeat synced right when the spotlight first hits the goat-in-the-box --- if you get it right on, then at the end of the video there is a drum beat along with a cymbal splash right on the capstone of the pyramid getting hit with the meteor. It's pretty epic just for that, but the aggressive Mars Volta tempo and psychedelic style work well throughout the video.

I'll keep looking for the best, trippiest piece of music to go with the video. I know it's kind of warped to be into that but it is actually fun to play around with because there is so much happening in the vid.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Isn't that the beauty of archetypes? They can mean all you want because they do tap into so many other references based upon the very same symbolism. That's what many seem to forget here.

If one would take the time and energy, one could assuredly rebuild a whole myth like Atlantis for example, based upon that very video. One could even read the past and "predict" the future from it.

Humans, more precisely human minds, do behave in archetypal patterns. Which is unnatural and specific to that species. The reason is very simple: it roots in 'education' and mostly, belief.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Has anyone noted how much the Crown of Thorns looks like barbed wire? Just like the wire that surrounds the boxes of goats.
edit on 13-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Oh it does not "look" like it. It IS it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The video is such a great mystery, I love reading these threads and trying to decide whether anyone yet has a grasp on which one of these options is really correct (please add more if I'm missing one):

1) It's been made by a secret society (intended to go viral) as a coded message also serving as a warning to the world at large about some real events that secret society has reason to believe will happen in the near future. That secret society has what most of us would call evil intentions. They could be luciferians, etc. who worship Baphomet and so forth.

2) The same as #1 except that the secret society has what most of us would call good intentions. They are some sort of "good guys" who oppose the evil forces. Through the video they want to expose the so-called illuminati or luciferians and the message is that the new 'christ-consciousness' will triumph over evil after much turmoil that is either physically real or psychological.

3) The same as #1 or #2 but its purpose is to implant archetypal symbols or visual memes in the minds of viewers for underlying reasons (deeply encoded) that we may be able to find if we look hard enough and interpret the 'signs' correctly and with accuracy. In this case, the secret society could be a government sponsored social mass conditioning 'lab', like Tavistock for example. Some kind of social conditioning experimentation.

4) It was made by some artsy people who intended it to be a work of contemporary art and nothing else. They are not really a small company seeking business. They either did it as an attempt to have their work of art become a landmark short digital film in the annals of art history and film history or they did it just for fun or both. They have no connections with any secret society and don't want any!

5) It was produced by some skilled craftspersons who are really trying to launch a start-up company and they've made this to intentionally go viral in hopes to attract attention to their shop and bring in new business. Although they want as much publicity as possible, they actually have a specific target audience of investors or clients in mind and they have no connections with any secret society --- they just want (next after this) a big, new, highly profitable project.

6) This was made by a religious group to either promote Christianity or some sort of 'new age' religion but they have no sinister intentions and are not connected with any secret society like the so-called illuminati, luciferians, satanists or any of those. They are basically just trying to use symbols and allegory to promote some form of benign organized religion.

7) Same as #6 but they are atheists and are against any form of organized religion.

8) Deep black ops. The reason ---- unknown and so deep we would not be able to drill down deep enough in the cipher of the video to figure it out. Something super secret, even moreso than some social conditioning experiement as some say Tavistock have done in the past. Part of the reason we wouldn't be able to fully understand the video would be that we don't know about some super secret things the video references. So, on the surface it is occult symbology and we can figure all of that out given enough time and patience. But the real message is deeper than that and out of the public's frame of reference entirely.

--- I'm sure I've probably missed or forgotten to include some other option. I realize also that what is good to one person or group is bad to another and vice versa. Also, the very nature of the phrase 'secret society' is that they are supposed to be secret! Therefore, there could easily be tens or hundreds of secret societies none of us have ever heard of much less know anything about!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHierophant

Which means that being a goat, or being a manifestation of Christ consciousness, is a state of BEING. Not a state of political affiliation or a state of class or a state of our physical body. Our bodies are not ourselves. They are a learning device - nothing more. They are temporary and hence illusory.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the upside down star of baphomet that was shining as the light on president bush when he was being controlled....

Anyway excellent video.

There is something coming down the pipe.

Hold on folks this is gonna get interesting.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by TheHierophant

Which means that being a goat, or being a manifestation of Christ consciousness, is a state of BEING. Not a state of political affiliation or a state of class or a state of our physical body. Our bodies are not ourselves. They are a learning device - nothing more. They are temporary and hence illusory.

Well, allow me to disagree.

Both the goat and the christ-like figure are surrounded by barbwires. I am sure we can agree on the isolation/prison concept here.
While the goat is in a physical prison (the camp itself), the christ-like figure (Christ consciousness as you call it) is a prisoner of his own mind/delusions.

The barbwires/crown of thorns only disappears when he FINALLY snaps out of it and opens his eyes to contemplate reality.

Let's not forget the goat, at the very beginning (a massive hint) is also under the influence — hypnotism, substance or simply... belief itself.
Massive hint because the very first 'holy' word is בְּרֵאשִׁית‎ "Bereish!t" (Hebrew for "In the beginning of") — first word of the Torah, Hebrew title of the biblical Book of Genesis.

One can argue the goat actually follows his belief(s) represented by the christ-like figure — remember though, the goat is in a camp (!) behind barbwires.
The christ-like figure finally snaps out of it at the end. The main symbol of belief opens its eyes to reality: no more mind prison > barbwires vanish.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Hi Plube
Did you post this response anywhere else? Unless you already did or have a problem with me doing so I'd like to copy/paste your post into a youtube response.
I feel like the more people that get access to all these differing opinions the better...especially one from the creator of the piece himself.
I'm glad he is intrigued and I hope he gets the chance to look through all of this. He may even be surprised by how much was pulled from this creation of his.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The sunrise symbol that's on the head of the enlightened human on the evolution progression silhouettes in the classroom --- that same symbol can be glimpsed as a quick few frames as a kind of halo over the embryo in the egg that the reptilian is closely staring at.

I guess we're going to be invaded by millions of hybrid aliens. That's what they wanted all the sperm for during alien abductions. Many thousands of abduction reports mention that sperm was taken by the aliens, which could only mean they've been working on perfecting and multiplying a hybrid race probably for invading and taking over Earth.

I'm beginning to think the video is from the illuniati/freemason/luciferian cabal and most of the symbols are out of York Rite symbology. There are some who say that the cabal goes all the way back to one of the pagan tribes of Israel who were banished from Egypt. They were the "Tribe of Dan." I've started looking into that and it's very possible that the ancient Jewish sect, the Tribe of Dan, worshipped pagan deities that could have included crocodiles and snakes. Maybe that explains the graffiti on the Auschwitz goat box title scene --- the graffiti of what looks like a Nazi storm trooper with a crocodile on a leash. I dunno, maybe someone who knows more about the Tribe of Dan can explain more what it was and how it could be in context. Archeologists think the Dan tribe settled in what is now northern Israel but they were also sea faring and some settled in Macedonia (now Greece). Maybe the toga the egg head boy gets represents this connection, as in GREEK toga. The Dan tribe practiced human sacrifice. Maybe that is the reason the Bohemian Grove ritual of 'burning care' is supposedly done to represent human sacrifice. Don't know. The Dan tribe is also said to have started the so-called royal bloodlines that we hear are so important to the secret societies.
edit on 16-7-2012 by switching yard because: sp

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Another line of investigation...

Fulcanelli and his secret, occult society called The Brotherhood of Heliopolis.

This has to do also with the Cross of Hendaye, which has on it an encrypted message. Jay Weidner and others have broken that code and say it is about a world apocalypse coinciding with the end/beginning of precession and our entering the Age of Aquarius... when is that? Right about now, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Unfortunetely? From whose perspective? The goat?

edit on 18-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone posted this but, the hangman word cannot be evolution as there are two `O`s in evolution and O has been chosen, the capital letters LTN - could be the National Flight code for Luton airport.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The Monitor Yeller who hatched from the head of the Egghead Boy - he started in the Christ figure.

Sequence of events - Monitor Yeller screams out of the thrid eye of the Christ figure, and is birthed like Athena from Zeus. Christ figure doesn't awaken until after the Monitor Yeller comes into existence and Egg-Zeus is released.
edit on 19-7-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Alex Jones has interviewed Louis Lefebvre, the Director of Heliofant and creator of I, Pet Goat II. I posted the interview in a new thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Very interesting interview

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Do you even realize that the company name Heliofant contains the name of the devil in three different instances? I'd hardly say this was made by a "good secret society". If anything its them doing their black magic # to give them more power.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join