It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The goat is in a pen, in a box, with a barcode on his forehead, and it looks hypnotised. Sound familiar?

Man in class room looks like Obama at the end of the scene.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Wow! That was a truly amazing video. You got my Star and Flag for postng it, thank you.

I have watched it twice now, and I am sure that I will watch it again, but first I plan to go the the Heliofant site to see if I can understand what it is a little bit better than I do now, which is not much at all.

I look forward to all the wise ATS comments and insights, hopefully they will help me be less confused about what is going on around us, as I have been for a long time.

On the other hand, with so many different details going on, maybe keeping us confused was the point.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Interesting.
near the 07 on the floor it looks like a seal in the reflection .
it will be interesting to see what everyone else picks up on.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 5/7/12 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Wow that was the most amazing thing i've seen all year. Thank you!

Whoever made this definitely has done some research

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Over alI i saw the christ conciousness tear down all infistructure.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
again another penis? and notice the hand /light beam does this represent sperm collection?

then the scene does a close up and if you look just outside the window you see it has ejaculated

And can someone explain the older woman/witch/crone inside the penis tower fighting back the hand/light with her wand please, also she has her period and the light makes it go away . alien abduction maybe

And the last scene pyramids crumble as the sun attacks

love and harmony
whateva
edit on 5/7/12 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
again another penis? and notice the hand /light beam does this represent sperm collection?
And can someone explain the older woman/witch/crone inside the penis tower fighting back the hand/light with her wand please.

then the scene does a close up and if you look just outside the window you see it has ejaculated

and the last scene pyramids crumble as the sun attacks

love and harmony
whateva
edit on 5/7/12 by Whateva69 because: more

I saw the hand of god, and she was scared stiff. She doesn't know. As she backs up to the wall look at her crutch, it's bleeding and he heals it. The blood dissapears. Very strange.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
The goat is in a pen, in a box, with a barcode on his forehead, and it looks hypnotised. Sound familiar?

Man in class room looks like Obama at the end of the scene.

It was george bush who turned into obama. oO

all the 911 symbolism was there also, though many who seek symbols will find them anywhere, even *I* found them there!!

And the owl. it does seem remarkably like that air port murial, the symbolism is sinister, but you have to see it to 'see' it... it can also just be there because it's going to garner attention.

political artists are like that.

this still was an amazing video to watch. from george, to alice, to jesus being asleep, to the pyramids crumbling, the towers (two each time) falling in a single plume... very intelligently done, even if you don't necessarily agree with it.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

lol i can kind of relate to the old woman

my husband is 10 years younger than me and he wakes up every morning with a tower like the one she is living in.
And i had to have a hysterectomy a few years after i saw a golden hand appear

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 5/7/12 by Whateva69 because: im having bad typos

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Ha he's not talking gibberish at the start... "Fool me once, ..... shame on you... a fooled man can't be fooled again!" -- turns into obama.

and just after the osama floating alon under the crescent moon, you see what looks like a cliff of ice dripping oil.

very clever stuff.. definitely takes a few goes at watching!

-- edit

www.heliofant.com...

I certainly don't get what they're saying there.. seems what we see and what they thought are different..

edit on 5-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Someone has made a 50 min long evaluation report on the video

www.youtube.com...

A Investigative look into the new mysterious Video titlted. I, Pet Goat II by Heliofant. a new graphic Desighn Company

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Hahaha, your funny,

This was the story line I saw to the clip.

The goat in a pen in a box with a barcode on its head is hypnotised. Puppet bush in the class room turns to Obama, 911, oil leak, war, the big brother powered by the serpant, conciousness sails in sleepy, destroys all the system, hand of god heals, The pyramids (power structure) are obliterated at the end by the sun. Emp, solar flare, crashes the computer banking system perhaps. Conciousness is fully awake with fire in its eyes. That's what I saw, beautiful.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
Someone has made a 50 min long evaluation report on the video

www.youtube.com...

A Investigative look into the new mysterious Video titlted. I, Pet Goat II by Heliofant. a new graphic Desighn Company

I watched half of his commentary, and I kept sneering and sighing. This man is deluded. I am sure he could to that with every film or every episode of any cartoon. He just sees what he wants to see.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I thought it was pretty cool.
Seamless graphics and the symbolism is prominent.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

the goat in the box scene reminded me of a fema camp with everyone barcoded

love and harmony
whateva

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

The light shines on the goat and his eyes have spirals in them, TV?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

What I got from it was that Jesus is returning to destroy America.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Very cool, amazing artwork in this, what do I get from it?

A bunch of clever young kids with their edgy new art institute going as crazy as they can to freak us all out. There are bits to draw us all in from all different directions and backgrounds at once, all making us scratch our head as an old woman spots, a jesus who stands on water needs a boat as he watches the pyramids destroyed under a scorpion tail sky etc. Post it for free on youtube, wait for Tool (or similar) to knock on their door with huge bags of cash to make a cool music video.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
No-thing is sacred.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Very interesting vid, strange. After watching it twice, I wonder if its representing Jesus being conceived then reborn as it seems to come floating threw what could be a vagina just before he opens his eyes at 5:48. All the other stuff is whats been going on while he was away
. Penis on blackboard ejaculating as well at the beginning.
Maybe take away from it what you want.
I think its clever anyway. Thanks for sharing S&F

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join