It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

edit on 6-7-2012 by Bone75 because: mistake

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

The big question for me though is how did Christ (or whatever symbolises the Christ) bring down all these old institutions while in a trance, not lucid at all. He only awakens after the destruction is almost complete.

I think the "Christ" on his journey thru and from "Plato's Cave" is really depicting us as we move thru time from 911 into an awakened self that comes out into the light of day for the first time. Same with the little boy whose head is empty. He sheds his "programming" in the guise of a TV screen (it slinks off disconnected).

The barbed wire dissolves from the head of the Christ first. This was keeping his(our) head imprisoned from true awareness. The ice church or cathedral guarding the entrance to the cave then collapses and he never looks back. That old ideology is dead, it holds no meaning outside the "cave". He heads towards a new horizon, the "real" sun, the real world, not the fantasy controlled one he left behind. Even the pyramid is struck and crumbles from a bolt of light (the crumbling of that belief system as well).

In the end we are free of the delusions that hold our awareness and will captive to lies and deceit of the puppet masters and their prodigy.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think the various crumblings don't mean the destruction of various belief-systems. I think they mean that once you are unified with God, learning devices are no longer necessary. Learning devices, such as the Church, are only for an ego-self that is trapped in the illusion of separation. Not for an enlightened son of God in a unitive state.

edit on 6-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

belief must be destroyed. it is useful only with an ego-less transformation. otherwise belief violates the question, "what is my own flat-earth thinking?" one trapped in any belief structure sets themselves up for stagnation and non-presence. when the moment provides every piece of data you need, the past & future do not exist and you experience life through your body creation machine as if in a movie script. belief is the keystone that holds this dualistic ego-centric world together and it is the chain that people use to enslave themselves.

edit on 6-7-2012 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2012 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by elmoastro

That's pretty much what I meant. Belief-systems are learning devices for children of God, heck even the body is a learning device. The entire world is a learning device. When the ego-self has been transcended they are no longer neccessary for that mystic, but they are still necessary for other people and will still be there as long as there are goats trapped in boxes...

'I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready.'

1 Corinthians 3:2

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Notice the verse in graffiti on the wall....

PSALM 23:King james vers.

23:The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green [1] pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest [2] my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. [3]

Does this fit into the picture...did he not read from psalms at the tenth.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

The destruction of all religions would be the only thing that would bring peace.

Is peace "construction" or "destruction"?

You are clearly double-thinking here, because "destruction" is the opposite of "construction".

By believing that destruction of other's beliefs will bring peace, than you yourself are eliciting the same vice of aggressive interventionism which is the ultimate source of our social, political, and economic dilemmas.

You cannot destroy an idea anyways.
However, through tolerance and respecting each other we can learn to coexist and live together in harmony despite our differences. We have to construct to progress, rather than destruct.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I will concede that despite anomalies like "construct" vs "destruct", it can be subconsciously misleading because "con" also shares a root meaning with "de", as "against". Perhaps oddities such as this are placed within our lexicon purposely to promote illogical double-thinking.

Our brains are essentially computers, and language is mathematically dealt with by the brain's functions. By imposing illogical solutions we are destined to make major mistakes in our thought process.

Perhaps the prefix we should be using is "pro". Prostruct. Spell checker claims it doesn't exist.
I always like to wonder about stuff like that.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
I think the various crumblings don't mean the destruction of various belief-systems. I think they mean that once you are unified with God, learning devices are no longer necessary. Learning devices, such as the Church, are only for an ego-self that is trapped in the illusion of separation. Not for an enlightened son of God in a unitive state.

Agreed, and I think you've clearly got the message of a lot of it. The church structures and the pyramids crumbling don't seem to mean anything negative about those belief systems, I mean Jesus comes out of the tunnel from that church structure and it's an Egyptian raft that he's floating out on, so I'd agree with you totally. The structures are there to remind us of things, and once that part of us has returned enough, the structures have served their purpose and there's no longer any need for reminding, because that aspect is with us.

Thanks to imjustcurious242 for pointing out that it's Shiva too, I just saw that being as a more feminine being. I know that Kali is usually red though and not blue, I just see Kali in that face.
Should really learn some more about Hinduism which I've always neglected really. Oh, I just checked the wiki page actually and I might have been right, especially when you look at the image there : en.wikipedia.org... (before I started trying to work with Vajrayogini of the Buddhist tradition I often asked for help from Kali myself, maybe that's how I noticed it was her.) Shiva is related to the whole thing though as mentioned on the wiki page : "Since Shiva is called Kāla—the eternal time—Kālī, his consort, also means "Time" or "Death" (as in time has come)." So maybe Kali is doing the final dance because the time has arrived for the illusion to end.

That figure and the other that turns into the owl though, I really like them both. I don't think there's anything negative about either of them and that their dances are a type of ritual dance that's helping bring about the return of the Jesus figure. It's as if they sense him coming and they're doing their final rituals before he arrives, I think they both know and seem happy about it, and that's what made me think that those figures are all working together to prepare for that final outcome. They're all part of the same family and with the same goals, even though we've been conditioned to believe otherwise.

Just checked and that owl/dancing figure also has an Indian head dress on with a feather, so maybe he represents what people would call "primitive" belief systems, but which in fact might be based in a lot of truth. He's referred to on the sites page as "The keeper of the flame." So I don't see anything negative there at all.

Thought the ending was good too because it's open ended, it leaves any possibilities open once the darkness is over and the sun rises, so to speak.
edit on 6-7-2012 by robhines because: added/typos

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
We are the Christ Consciousness floating insensate. Most are outwardly asleep and numb, being jostled around, waiting for the right time to wake up. Inwardly nobody is actually asleep.

When our eyes fully open again, none of the old structures will be capable of standing. We'll barely notice as they fall.

It will be good to be us again.

Namaste.
edit on 2012/7/6 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
Notice the verse in graffiti on the wall....

PSALM 23:King james vers.

23:The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Unreasonable expectations which are not attainable.

I shall not want?
But that's Impossible!

I am wanting to not want...

Obviously we are stuck wanting something no matter what, even if all you want is to not want anything, as not wanting anything is actually wanting something still.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It is possible... it's very difficult (for me/us) to sustain.

When you hit that chord though and truly realize you "do not want"... you know what some have meant by Nirvana/Heaven (on earth even), etc. It also gives you a much better (though not perfect) idea who has *actually* sensed it versus those who just say they have.

Generally shortly after I get there is when I lose it though, because I suddenly realize how much I enjoy not wanting, and thus fear losing it, which immediately makes me want to "trap" it and never lose it... and *POOF*. There have been some occasional extended periods though. And after enough hindsight, everything looks like Heaven/Bliss.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I shall not want?
But that's Impossible!

Obviously we are stuck wanting something no matter what, even if all you want is to not want anything, as not wanting anything is actually wanting something still.

The "I" (I, pet goat) is the ego-self that must be mystically transcended in order to unite with God. Then, everything is yours. Everything is you. What's left to want?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
We are the Christ Consciousness floating insensate.

Another seemingly strange misuse of language.

If "we" are all X (in this case, "Christ") "consciousness"; which is a subject with a modifier, a proper adjective.

In general, an adjective is capitalized if its meaning is "pertaining to X", where X is some specific person, place, language, or organized group.[citation needed] Most capitalized adjectives are derived from proper nouns; for example, the adjective Japanese is derived from the proper noun Japan.

You said "We". That means "us in general".

Then you applied a proper adjective referring to a specification?

The proper adjective "Christ", is negated by saying "we". For example, if we are all doing it, than it's "Common" rather than "exceptional". By capitalizing the term, you are identifying it as a specification rather than a commonality.

This is a critical error in the base mathematical structure of our thought processes.
It's misleading.
edit on 6-7-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You are presuming that the "we" is plural.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

I shall not want?
But that's Impossible!

The "I" (I, pet goat) is the ego-self that must be mystically transcended in order to unite with God. Then, everything is yours. Everything is you. What's left to want?

Everything cannot possibly be "me".

Me is a reference to a specific thing, and in this case, a singular one at that.

This is contrasted with the implication that it is singular in reference to and based upon the concept that the entire universe is the ultimate whole.

But no matter how much you desire it, you will never be the entire universe. You are just you, a singular entity which is a part of the whole, rather than the whole itself.

We have to be careful not to muck our language up because we are losing the meaning of words which are clearly designed to designate differentiation between various things.

What's the point of having words if they lose their actual meaning?

And also as a side-criticism, isn't that one of the greatest follies of mankind throughout history was that he sought to "unite with and become" "God"? I can think of a lot of bad things that came from that one...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You are presuming that the "we" is plural.

Namaste.

I am not presuming, I know for a fact it is Plural, always.
Otherwise the word is being misused and is promoting illogical thought processes we cannot even fathom due to the overall complexity of the brain.

We /wiː/ is the first-person, plural personal pronoun (subject case) in Modern English.

If "we" don't make sense in "our" own language "we" use, than "we" definitely aren't going to make sense in "our" own heads. "We" may think "we" do know what "we" are talking about, but due to the mathematical errors it is clear "we" are entirely assuming out of ignorance rather than asserting definitively as a result of evidence and logical process.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Everything cannot possibly be "me".

I understand what you mean. Nevertheless, the part of your mind that thinks you are "you" is very fragile. It can be swallowed by the unconscious mind and dissolved into a million pieces, rebuilt, and then resurrected. So to speak. This is the experience of shamanic initiation, of death-and-rebirth, of being 'born-again', which is a universal common denominator in mystical traditions.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Mystic?

What does that word mean?

adj. 1. Of or relating to religious mysteries or occult rites and practices.
2. Of or relating to mysticism or mystics.
3. Inspiring a sense of mystery and wonder.
4. a. Mysterious; strange. b. Enigmatic; obscure.
5. Mystical.

So essentially, extreme superstition.

n. 1. An irrational belief that an object, action, or circumstance not logically related to a course of events influences its outcome.
2. a. A belief, practice, or rite irrationally maintained by ignorance of the laws of nature or by faith in magic or chance. b. A fearful or abject state of mind resulting from such ignorance or irrationality. c. Idolatry.

And what is Idolatry?

Going with definition two here:

2. Blind or excessive devotion to something.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

We are the Christ Consciousness floating insensate. Most are outwardly asleep and numb, being jostled around, waiting for the right time to wake up. Inwardly nobody is actually asleep.

When our eyes fully open again, none of the old structures will be capable of standing. We'll barely notice as they fall.

It will be good to be us again.

Namaste.

Absolutely agree.
It seems a lot of people want this to be about the Anti Christ; however, I see this as a depiction of the current state of religion.
It isn't until the modern church and it's belief system falls that we can accept the true Christ consciousness.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join