It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This video reeks with SYMBOLISM!!
Yes it is mind blowing!!
Im not yet sure what I think of it! WOW is all I can say.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I brushed this off as being just a cool film type thing, but last night I had the most vivid dream. I won't go into too much detail.

Basically consisted of me and my girlfriend fighting mentally against a new political party (i think) which was named the dladla (not that it matters). They forced us all into a cage, where one at a time we would be put foward and a man would ask us to strip down to nothing. As we stripped with sun became higher in the sky, and when we were finished we were made to lay just before a tunnel. One by one we were 'flushed' down the tunnel, and we were overcome with lights and sharp knife like objects hitting our backs. At the end we were given 20 metal coupons and a job description. There were many people trying to climb back up the tunnel even though they were blinded with lights and cut severely by the sharp ridges.

There was more than this but I didn't want to make this post too long. They probably do not relate at all but the vividness is something I haven't experienced for a while.
edit on 6-7-2012 by ShedAlert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Very good visuals in that video, very good, only one problem though;

reasons for taking down the twin towers may or may not have been cynical.. there is a secret fight going on within the secret society. Learn about Obama's 3rd party which never really died. Whoever made this didn't peel all layers of the onion, but sure is a beautiful and funny video. Personally I don't hate Bushes, and don't see them as puppets.
If anyone has theory aside from facts of twin towers coverup of what the actual objective and reasoning was I'd love to hear it, until then , nothing but a whole lot of crying babies out there using hate, pointing finger, placing labels, and that's cheap, that's easy to do, you will never gain my respect for this.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
All I can say it....Frrrrreeaaakkeenn fantastic....There is so much symbolism and predictive world rule in there..the fall of an empire....The evolution and shark and hangman...was like ...a practice of humanism...the LOL during the Education is pure sarcasm at the way in which we are taught....

There is so much in it...won't mention the Masonic...and the Illuminati...the false prophet...I mean...good stuff...will go through more laters.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi

The whirling heart of Islam awakened to the one true God! He is free and needs no control.

During the days of the cold war, the very existence of the Soviet Union, meant that the zionist path to a global government would take time. Now that Communism has been destroyed, it seems that the zionist can at last use the UN to achieve their goals of a global government, therefore, having the entire world at their grasp with none to stand in their way. Or so they thought.

For as the Earth cries out because of the corruption and injustice they have spread over the land, through the agonizing centuries of their dominion, the world is witnessing the reawakening of an old noble warrior "Islam". Since Islam stand against injustice and discrimination, zionist now trying to portraits Islam an enemy through their media and by spreading misinformation about this great religion."The whirling heart of Islam awakened to the one true God! He is free and needs no control".

Illuminati

Well Said

edit on 6-7-2012 by AnonymousCIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

edit on 6-7-2012 by TheProphetMark because: Double post

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The video is 7:27 long. Olympics opening date 7-27.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShedAlert
I brushed this off as being just a cool film type thing, but last night I had the most vivid dream. I won't go into too much detail.

Basically consisted of me and my girlfriend fighting mentally against a new political party (i think) which was named the dladla (not that it matters). They forced us all into a cage, where one at a time we would be put foward and a man would ask us to strip down to nothing. As we stripped with sun became higher in the sky, and when we were finished we were made to lay just before a tunnel. One by one we were 'flushed' down the tunnel, and we were overcome with lights and sharp knife like objects hitting our backs. At the end we were given 20 metal coupons and a job description. There were many people trying to climb back up the tunnel even though they were blinded with lights and cut severely by the sharp ridges.

There was more than this but I didn't want to make this post too long. They probably do not relate at all but the vividness is something I haven't experienced for a while.

I think they do relate. The pet goat video and your dream both revolve around undergoing mystical ego-transcendence in order to bring forth Christ-consciousness. As you stripped your ego-self away, the sun (your inner Christ) rose higher. When your ego-self was fully dissolved, your 'higher self' was given mana and a mission from God, so as to have a place in the army of angels that fights alongside the Christ. Just my .02 cents.

edit on 6-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Very nice video but 7 minutes is really too short. I hope that they'll produce a longer version.

Btw, a better video quality can be found on Vimeo (here).

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is what the goat means

edit on 6-7-2012 by drivebricker because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2012 by drivebricker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Awesome video for sure, a must watch for us all...

on a side note, I liked Jesus' tats hehe

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I just noticed that Bush changes to Obama as soon as he puts his pinky finger to his cheek in the classroom, earlier I thought it was only when we looked through the school window.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I am sorry I have had gone out of context. But see first they show "Lord Ganesha" earlier who some stupid guy on you tube (explaining this video) was depicting as some Illuminati symbol, lord of destruction etc (Ganesha is actually celebrated as lord of peace and prosperity). And that blue guy is Lord of Shiva (not Kali) and he is doing a dance of death he actually symbolizes death and destruction), but then there also they show him as some phony guy in end whose mask has gotten off.

My point is just first these guys don't know a religion (third largest one) and they show half truths and manipulate it as they wish.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I didn't read all the posts so someone might have already mentioned this. But did anybody else notice all the breasts and butts throughout the whole video? Even on the World trade center as it was coming down and of course at the end sailing into the sunset. Breasts - They're everywhere, they're everywhere.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I also just noticed the yin yang symbol on the ground as the row of tanks are approaching the martial arts girl with the red belt and tiger robe.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
young girl sheds tear that originates from her third eye
christ = "christ consciousness"
lotus & chakra symbolism everywhere

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Obama seems to be terrified at one point. Then the next shot through the school window has him looking down as if he's thinking "what have I done?". Maybe it was planned that Obama is the next false flag. Odd.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Mind...... blowing!!

Makes me think of Moebius and the symbolism of its artwork as well

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
Obama seems to be terrified at one point. Then the next shot through the school window has him looking down as if he's thinking "what have I done?". Maybe it was planned that Obama is the next false flag. Odd.

I think perhaps you're interpreting Obama too literally. He is just a symbol of the false paradigm that dominates our culture - reductionistic materialism. He symolises the status quo that helps keep that false paradigm going.

But the lie of materialism can't destroy the inner wisdom of the Sacred Feminine. From her apple emerges the Lotus of truth, which strikes terror into the heart of all scientism thralls.

edit on 6-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It may have already been noted, but I didn't see a comment about it. Anyone else notice the symbol on the Drako's goatee?

Just a thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join