It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Audit the Federal Reserve bill has 261 co-sponsors. 290 for 2/3 to override veto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This bill has passed the committee and is now ready to be voted on in JULY.

It doesn't matter if you're a democrat or a republican. Everybody should agree that the FED needs an audit, that they need to be held ACCOUNTABLE by first looking at their numbers.

We must hold our congressmen and senators accountable so that we can hold the FEDERAL RESERVE accountable. The whole point of a functional government that serves the people is accountability.

The last time Ron Paul pulled something like this, the GOA uncovered over 16 TRILLION dollars worth of secret bailouts to foreign/domestic central and private banks. Imagine if we can get a FULL audit this time around? We would be able to wake many more Americans up to the scam of the federal reserve.

Make sure your congressman and senators are supporting this bill in both house & senate.

Sign the online petition as well as find out who your congressmen/senators are and how to contact them here:
www.auditthefed.com...

Congressmen currently on board to Audit the FED:
thomas.loc.gov...

Senators currently on board to Audit the FED:
thomas.loc.gov...

edit on 5-7-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This Ron Paul is quickly becoming a problem that must be dealt with.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Done and done.

Boxer, Issa and Feinstein... all emailed.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Done and done.

Boxer, Issa and Feinstein... all emailed.

I was more or less denied by Feinstein, Boxer and my congresswoman Napolitano didn't even respond to me so I've had to ramp up the pressure to the next level.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

well keep writing.

There is no good reason not to do this.

If theres nothing to hide, than why deny a more transparent look at a PRIVATE company that runs our entire economy.

again if theres nothing to hide that is.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Im curious has anybody ever had a chance to reach their congressmen/senators personally?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Well not about this matter.

Back in High School I went on one of those trips to dc for National Merit Scholarship.

The small group I was in got to meet with Senator feinstein, at the time she was in a Race that was getting particularly brutal.

It was funny because she had a bunch of high school kids telling her that her Campaign adds cheapened the process and hurt the system. We told her that she needed to run on Ideology and not drag herself down to her opponents level.

She was polite and cordial to us, and I liked to think we accomplished something as I remember her campaign started getting more positive, but she had said she was hearing that from other constituents as well.

So who knows.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I see that my Representative, Bruce Braley, is on board and one Senator, Chuck Grassley. It looks like Tom Harkin, my other Senator, is undecided. I guess I'll have to give him s little nudge.

BTW, I do have their numbers on speed dial.

edit on 5-7-2012 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Come on guys, isn't anybody here FED up with the FED and their NEED to HIDE their actions?

new topics

top topics

join