It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Were The Coneheads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i will call them coneheads because their heads are really abnormal when compared with human standards.

They were found in the region of Paracas, Peru in 2011.

The Paracas skulls are unique. They have specific features, such as two small holes in the back of the skulls that are not present on normal human skulls. Some of them also show they had red hair while the natives of the are had black hair. While some show signs of trepanation and artificial elongation, some are so odd that we can't call them normal, they are just so big that it's obvious nature made them that way.

Elongated skulls also dont have molars while the natural ones have, also the eye sockets are different.

The most amazing one is a baby skeleton that was found with just 11 ribs and an a big elongated skull, clearly not human.

here's a video

www.youtube.com...

and some more videos related to the coneheads subject

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

who were the coneheads? were they alien human hybrids, a lost chapter in our history that was concealed from us or a different species altogether?

Coneheads were found in the Americas, Europe (Russia) and Egypt.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
They were characters who got their start on Saturday Night Live and later made a major motion picture...

But seriously, these have always interested me as well. I am not sure if one could consider these remains to be from a time before some kind of evolution, if they were birth defects, or if they were indeed ET's of some sort.

I think they tested some of them and they came back with human DNA...that is if I recall correctly.

They do appear alien compared to the usual remains dug up. I kind of like to think they are alien, but that doesn't make it so. Good thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

That is not the first time that those kinds of heads have been found. If you do a search on ATS you will see there have been other threads made about the skulls being found in different areas around the world.

I think in most cases, I could be wrong though, the shape of the skull has to do with the evolution of man
edit on 5-7-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If I remember correctly much of it has to do with binding of the skull from a very young age. But then the question arises as to why and was this a form of immitation. Others cases I have heard of could not be explained through binding because there was actually not only the cone shape, but also substantially greater cranial dimension and bone mass. That cannot be explained by binding because binding does not make you grow a bigger brain cavity it only changes the shape.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Results from the first 3 Paracas skulls tested, released on June 14 2012 have given us C-14 (carbon 14) dates of approximately 2300 years of age for all three skulls, plus or minus 30 years. This confirms that the skulls are ancient, and that these people existed as a genetically distinct group. The Nazca people, famous for having made the Nazca Lines moved into the Paracas area at approximately 100 AD.

hiddenincatours.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
They were characters who got their start on Saturday Night Live and later made a major motion picture...

But seriously, these have always interested me as well. I am not sure if one could consider these remains to be from a time before some kind of evolution, if they were birth defects, or if they were indeed ET's of some sort.

I think they tested some of them and they came back with human DNA...that is if I recall correctly.

They do appear alien compared to the usual remains dug up. I kind of like to think they are alien, but that doesn't make it so. Good thread.

That was my first thought too

But seriously I'm not clicking on a bunch of youtube links. Come up with another source op,then I'll take your thread seriously. I refuse to accept them as valid links since you're getting paid for every click

edit on 5-7-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

That was my first thought too

But seriously I'm not clicking on a bunch of youtube links. Come up with another source op,then I'll take your thread seriously. I refuse to accept them as valid links since you're getting paid for every click

edit on 5-7-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

If you search on ATS you can see that there are other threads about Cone headed shaped skulls. Elongated skulls discovered in Russia, 2009

There was a tribe, I think it was an isolated area in Switzerland, and they had managed to remain tucked away from the rest of the world. They were the last living people with Dolichocephaloids (coneheads). Eventually they were discovered and within the next generation or two they had evolved into having normal skulls like we see today.

There was a time in our evolution where there were those with Dolichoncephaloids, heck even some of the Egyptian rulers appear to have Dolichoncephaloids. (Sorry I don't know how to have the image show up in the thread)

X-Ray of King Tut's skull

new topics

top topics

join