It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 4th, 1776 - October 18th, 1781 history question conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Let me see if I got this right, we celebrate July 4th because we declared our independance .... ? that doesnt make much sense to me - why would you celebrate declaring something ?
and this last October 18th, I was paying really close attention to hear - this was the day the British Surrendered and we won our independance ... but not one word.

It would appear we need a holiday in July and not October ... because I would celebrate actually winning over declaring... and winning a war against Brittian was like David -vs- Golaith thats one day you would celebrate.
so let me hear your take on what is going on with this.. because every time I think of it - I keep coming to the conclusion that maybe our founders struck a deal and our lease recently expired....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Everybody in America knows what 4th July is all about.

Independence Day -- Yeah Right!!!
It’s Independence Day in America—that day where we fly our flags, picnic with our loved ones, marvel at fireworks, and celebrate our freedom. But do we really have anything to celebrate? Let’s find out.

www.activistpost.com...
edit on 4-7-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

Oh and by the way California's city Stockton (Biggest City in USA) just declared their independence - BANKRUPT!

Everything you do is regulated, everything you say is monitored and censored, and every transaction you make is taxed. Even the “free” choices you make are restricted and controlled by the government. When you choose between a limited set of options, you don’t actually make a real choice at all. Make no mistake: you are under complete control.

TextEverything you do is regulated, everything you say is monitored and censored, and every transaction you make is taxed. Even the “free” choices you make are restricted and controlled by the government. When you choose between a limited set of options, you don’t actually make a real choice at all. Make no mistake: you are under complete control.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Conspiracy: an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot OR.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
OR
Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
OR
any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Given those definitions there is nothing about what you said that would make it a conspiracy.

Canada celebrates it's nations founding just like America, Mexico and if you go to this link you will see a long list (172 total) of Nations that celebrate their independence List of National Independence Days

I think you are starting to see conspiracy where there is none, like a lot of people on ATS. You've become overwhelmed with all the truth that you have been learning about and you need to take a break.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I think you are starting to see conspiracy where there is none, like a lot of people on ATS. You've become overwhelmed with all the truth that you have been learning about and you need to take a break.

well said

+1

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
1BornPatriot

You responded to my post on researching someone asking that I email you with the subject 'Mole'.

I need your email address.

Email me at [email protected] if you don't mind.

Thank you.

J.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

1BornPatriot

You responded to my post on researching someone asking that I email you with the subject 'Mole'.

Thank you.

J.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
Let me see if I got this right, we celebrate July 4th because we declared our independance .... ? that doesnt make much sense to me - why would you celebrate declaring something ?
and this last October 18th, I was paying really close attention to hear - this was the day the British Surrendered and we won our independance ... but not one word.

It would appear we need a holiday in July and not October ... because I would celebrate actually winning over declaring... and winning a war against Brittian was like David -vs- Golaith thats one day you would celebrate.
so let me hear your take on what is going on with this.. because every time I think of it - I keep coming to the conclusion that maybe our founders struck a deal and our lease recently expired....

1BornPatriot

Thank you.

J.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

3 words

lame stream media

top topics

join