It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACCESS DENIED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

ACCESS DENIED

To: BIG BROTHER ILLUMINATI ELITE GOVERNMENT POWERS THAT BE.

For clarification of the upper most importance I wish to convey that my mind is off-limits to your insidious mind control mechanics that you have deemed to be a necessary function for the purpose of your invasive psychopathic tactical control of this planets population.

Furthermore I will no longer remain to be cast as your obedient robotic slave that swallows the poisonous addictions that you so eagerly offer and would have us all accept.

Yourselves are foul fiends vomited from the depths of nightmares that turned this beautiful prized world into a sickening twisted war infected death reality that savagely scrapes away with razors the innocence of life. I know your name [REDACTED] and your game thus in return I shall seek you all out. You are cursed.

And do not think you can find sanctuary by enveloping yourself with hidden technological techniques that you think cleverly you possess for I will render them all asunder with one word, [REDACTED].

I am unfettered by your pathetic manipulative laws that would have me exist in fear and confusion while you leech away the wealth that is life. I am aware of the secrets of [REDACTED] and will use them to their fullest capabilities which you shall have no defence against.

I need no army to achieve this but have in fact utilized your own mechanical and organic components that will be used against you and your cycloptic cravings for domination. You have already lost for eternity.

My Regards

T13

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
cool story, bro

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I'm curious...what was in all the slots in your OP that say [Redacted].....that must be the good stuff...huh.

Des

edit on 4-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

LOL

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yes, I'm curious also. What's the "redacted"? Was this something you wrote for someone specifically?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Now the next thing the op needs to do is write a letter to the boogey man telling him that he will no longer be fradies of him in his closet, and that he has no power over him any more. The [REDACTED], who have set this conspiracy up in order to create fear in the minds of people and subsequently create an attraction of Santy Clause, who is a member of the [REDACTED], but has in recent years become less of an importance to those inclined to believe in [REDATCED] and their sub divisions, will no longer be of any importance.

Once he has done this, he needs to send a telegram to the easter bunny, advising him that his chocolate eggs of paganism will not be tolerated any longer, and by the power of [REDACTED] he denounces all of his easter chains and ceremonies. No more will he be subdued by gooey chocolate, and will strive for exelence in the name of [REDACTED].

Then, the final step is to get those damn reds under the bed... Oh wait, that was like, decades ago. My bad.

Carry on, OP is on a good start here, praise [REDACTED].

edit on 4-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
REDACTED....

Des
edit on 5-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It is a beautiful crafted rant, my first one actually and is much better worded than some of the other rants I have read on ATS over the years. And why not vent my fierce words for all to gaze upon. Some people just do not wish to know that the world is in a terrible and critical condition because of the virus like greed by the usual suspects.

The question you ask is ?Am I serious. ?Is this a joke.

The answer to both questions is in a mirror.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

It is a beautiful crafted rant, my first one actually and is much better worded than some of the other rants I have read on ATS over the years

Yes, it was rather well crafted................until you had to say it.

I think you [redacted] and should rather be concentrating on [redacted]

vvv
edit on 6-7-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

?Should I have started with a Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears kind of rant.

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Caesar. The noble Brutus
Hath told you Caesar was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Caesar answer'd it.

The Classics are often the best. ?What do you think.

top topics

join