It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marconi Alien, 25 Suspicious Scientists Suicides & Star Wars Defense

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777
reply to post by XeroOne

I just gotta say this is one of the most interesting back and forth Ive ever seen. Ive never learned so much from a pissing contest. Please continue.

edit on 7/11/2012 by anathema777 because: (no reason given)

Pissing in the wind, more like.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Name: Vimal Dajibhai
Married: Nita Dajibhai
Time Of Death: On the night of Monday 4, August 1986
Lived: Semi-detached house, Kenton, London
Place Of Work: Marconi Underwater Systems, Croxley Green, NR Watford
Joined Marconi: 1983
Graduated: Loughborough University
(Known for its field in underwater warfare)
Degrees: Bachelor of Science degree in computer studies
Field:
He was heavily involved in computer simulation. Simulations at Marconi Underwater Systems were used to test torpedoes. Marconi had two simulators at the time for ‘Sting Ray’ and ‘Spearfish’ torpedoes.

Projects worked on:
1983-1985: Improvements in the guidance system of ‘Tigerfish’. a torpedo already in use at the Royal Navy.

Note: Vimals friends credit him in improving and overcoming many problems on the guidance systems of the ‘Tigerfish’ torpedo.

Last Project working on:
In 1986: Transferred to work on the Guidance Electronics of a torpedo called Sting Ray. Heavily involved in improving the electronics and did overtime, something his colleges declined.

Character and Hobbies:
Vimal was at his happiest in the time before his death. He was playing squash regularly and enjoyed weightlifting. He was in his last week of employment at Marconi and was looking forward to his new job in the City of London at a financial systems consultancy. He had bought a new suit and shoes for £161, And a new book £11 on the financial sector called ’the big bang’ a week before his death.

Possible links with Hindu Religious Cult
I’ve been reading on scientology quarters being located near Marconi places of work. But Vimal had a friend who was supposdedly a member of a Hindu Cult.

When Vimal was working on Sting Ray he received requests from a Marconi employee who wanted to help with his own work.

Vimal helped out, but was getting tired of frequent requests (according to his widow) by others working on different projects.

The guy who asked for help was part of a religious cult and asked Vimal to join, but Vimal refused saying that he would remain committed to agnosticism.

edit on 12-7-2012 by Debunkology because: corrected

edit on 12-7-2012 by Debunkology because: corrected

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Vimal Dajibhai
On Monday 4th August, the start of his final week in his job at Marconi. At lunchtime he received a telephone call from his former landlord and friend named Manu Mistry.

Manu wanted help with the computer language ’Fortran’ which was used exclusively at Marconi and many large scientific computer sights. Vimal agreed to meet him and left work as usual at 5pm.

His body was found beneath the Clifton Suspension Bridge which is located in Bristol the following morning. (Vamil lived in London). There was no eyewitnesses or suicide note.

A message from Vimal was found at his home, saying that Manu could not come that evening and added that he had taken the car and would be back late. However Vimal was the only driver in his household. He took the car with him everywhere anyway.

Vimals car; a Renault 18 Estate was found in a car park/parking lot near the Suspension bridge. No fingerprints were taken by the police.

The coroner at the inquest of Vimals was Donald Hawkins. A report mentioned that Vimal’s trousers had been pulled down below his buttocks, where there was a small puncture mark. In his car was a card belonging to the employee of Marconi who was the member of the Hindu cult that Vimal had befriended. The coroner concluded a Open verdict. Saying there was insufficient evidence to point to suicide, murder, or that he simply died accidentally. A bottle of wine was found in the car also. Vimals family and friends mentioned that he did not drink wine.

Inderjit Sandhu, who was the manager of Vimal at Marconi and one of his closest friends spent several weeks investigating his death. ;“The whole thing is very strange. The police were never able to do anything”

Another friend Hitesh Shah, used Vimal’s car to retrace his journey from London (where he lived) to Bristol (where he died), He interviewed staff at a garage were Vimal bought petrol for his car on his credit card. But they could not remember him, his car, or if he had anyone with him.

Peter Dominic off license chain in England sells it’s own brand of Peter Dominic wine. The brand that was found in Vimals car after his death. Hitesh Shah visited 15 Peter Dominic stores with the photograph of Vimal, but neither one could remember Vimal making the purchase.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The dodgy Marconi head of the late 1980s was actually the killer. He is the man who will have broken their necks, injected sodium pentothyanate into their left-hand gluteus maximus. That was the idea. Part of the idea is also to generate disbelief, they work out the vibes of the stories (of people's deaths) to sound a little wacky. Info about Scientology is red herringism on the part of MI5.
I would think that the MI5 head man was accompanied along to the individual they wish terminated, but his dodgy past makes it easier for them to manipulate him into killing various security leaks.

There's what Heleneia told me about in terms of the ufo crash in the north west corner of Argentina; Tony Collins complains, in Open Verdict, that each time he found one of the dead scientists was connected to a "Project Ptarmigan", suddenly things closed up on him.
Wendelle Stevens writes, in "UFO Crash At Aztec", about a ufo crash from 1948, that part of his investigation discovered the project to back engineer that particular crashed unidentified no longer flying object was called Project Ptarmigan.

So now there are two instances of a ufo crashing in the Americas, followed by the British being involved in the back-engineering to some extent, but here on this page is the sole source of the Heleneia Bierley information.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is good stuff.

Manu wanted help with the computer language ’Fortran’ which was used exclusively at Marconi and many large scientific computer sights. Vimal agreed to meet him and left work as usual at 5pm.

Slight correction: Fortran wasn't used exclusively at Marconi. It was fairly widely used for arithmetic stuff, processing financial data, etc. It's still in use today, although there is a major shortage of Fortran programmers. Vimal's expertise in this language is most likely what bagged him a job in the financial sector. Now we know which programming language the scientists were likely using.

I agree the Hindu Cult is a red herring. My money would be on the underwater project being the common factor.
edit on 12-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Debunkology

Yes absolutely good work Debunkology! Keep up the good work. Im awaiting a reply from Tony Collins and I am in the process of going through mid 80's newspapers from here and the UK relevant to the suicide / murders. I will be posting all information obtained here asap! Thanks again for all your diligence!

-Anathema

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Debunkology, might I ask what online library system your using to find that info so that I may peruse through it also? Ill shoot you some links of ones ive been using. Thanx!

-Anathema

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by martin_heth

So is it your understanding that The head of Marconi decided these 25 people needed ti end up dead or disappeared? I need to ask do to the volume of information and different projects / deep cover operations these scientists were involved with that you have amassed and put forth in your previous replies. Was the reason they were killed because of their individual accumulated knowledge of multiple projects or just one specific one they all had in common. If not was it for fear of them defecting and working for foreign entities or being forced/coerced to do so? Whistle blowing? Perhaps a combination of these? Or the unlikely chance that somehow 25 different scientists met there deaths by way of murder over 10 years for reasons some how different and unique to each one of them some how? (I know this to be statistically impossible but I feel the need to cover my bases). Of course I ask this knowing the answer to be your honest opinion or based on security information yoy were privy to as you mentioned a few times previously. Thank you for consideration of these questions and all the time you've already invested into my thread so far.

-Anathema

edit on 7/13/2012 by anathema777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well, reasons are suggested in the course of the 52 page www.phonedupnshutup.com - and also in surf.to/dangerousdave - at the top of society, though this organisation supposedly originates from military heads -over many decades military heads have developed an ethos of totalitarianism - a whiplash do this do that system is their simple-minded thought - they always choose the better men within the military services to join them, and they gradually fanned out into the more mundane sectors of upper class society, starting up conversations in their plush gardens about How To Crush The Plebs - they believe in controling people, so they sit their coming up with ideas that will force people to do what they want - the actual threat used against the head of MI5 who was the paedophile, was that if he didn't do what they told them, he would be exposed as a multiple child-killer - they told him they would put loads of dead children in his garden or something, then he'd appear in the newspapers under a totally different name, at the centre of a totally fabricated story.
The people organising this are upper and middle class people, they have formed into a secret club, and they may have normalish jobs, not necessarily military - they are always very sycophantic towards business and money-making - and they do whatever they can to increase control, constantly plotting out false flag incidents, they will have the allegiance of George Bush, and they have induced hundreds of celebrities to accept this Hard Ethos - the big macho agreement is to be ready & able to do absolutely anything, kill anybody no matter who it is, as long it is functional in acheiving their ends. They go on about not being really morbid, "We don't want to think these things are necessary, but we think they are and we're prepared to act on them". It's all very carefully worked out.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
One of the guys talking to me about this had been a naval seaman around 1970, and while he was a sailor he had been invited into the naval admiral's cabin and he was given exactly the explanation I've just given you. He acccepted the offer of joining this apparitor's coterie, and thought that he was asking me into something fantastic where I'd never be poor, they'd do things to boost my business, I'd always get helped out by the bosses. "We'll make sure you get really good covers on your books, and people we don't like, we release the book but with an off-putting cover on it."
That's what they sound like.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Wow, very interesting information is an understatement! Honestly Ill go ahead and bite and say I believe the things you've shared with me thus far, as you haven't given me reason yet to disbelieve. That being said I have to ask, doesn't sharing some of this stuff put you in any kind of danger? I know you mentioned before that Martin Heth is a pseudonym but I must imagine you have to be taking further precautions to be able to "spill the beans" as it were.

Thank you for explaining that. You more than sufficiently answered my question.

-Anathema

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Debunkology, might I ask what online library system your using to find that info so that I may peruse through it also? Ill shoot you some links of ones ive been using. Thanx!

-Anathema

Just searching the web. But it looks like the information is second hand information from the book "Open Verdict". I suggest you read that. I bought a copy from amazon which came today in the post, only cost me postage and packaging lol. They were giving it away.

But that is THE book you need to read if you want to learn about these cases. I've just read the first two chapters and the guy 'Tony Collins' really has done his homework.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Awesome, indeed. Keep me up to date on how thw book ends up being, cool? I imagine it will be a great read!

-Anathema

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I know you mentioned before that Martin Heth is a pseudonym but I must imagine you have to be taking further precautions to be able to "spill the beans" as it were.

Dave's got a rather nice apartment block. I used to live in one like that

How come the ones 200 metres down the road have gardens, and his doesn't?
edit on 15-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

I know you mentioned before that Martin Heth is a pseudonym but I must imagine you have to be taking further precautions to be able to "spill the beans" as it were.

Dammit you scared him away
Seriously though martins provided this thread with some awesome info otherwise unknown to others. Go get him back...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

Dammit you scared him away
Seriously though martins provided this thread with some awesome info otherwise unknown to others. Go get him back...

Sorry. I had to, just in case he wasn't aware of how easy it was. Couldn't resist anyway
Maybe I did him a favour. I'm not going up to his place though - it's in a pretty rough area by the looks of it

edit on 17-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I haven't been scared away, I was attending a discussion of anti-G8 demo organisation.....then we did a Smash Edo demonstration the following day, a demo outside an arms manufacturing plant in Brighton.....got interesting responses from David Clarke on the ASSAP page organised for Facebook.......(to Jenny Randles) "Ignore this paranoid lunatic, there's no point in talking to him, just delete all his posts" and (after describing something like the Shani Warren case) "When did you last take your medication?"
Obviously I'm suspicious of him, I think there are a few spooks in the ufo scene, and my guess is he knows something about the Marconi syndrome.
Interesting that the G8 is hoped to be in Ullswater close to where Sharon Larkin stays, close to where the 1954 Caldbeck Ufo crash occurred, which may relate to the death of Dorothy Kilgallen, and if there was one Star Wars death, there will be others......they don't have to have happened in Britain to be further Marconi deaths. Sharon is holding a Sky Watch by Caldbeck village on August the 15th coming soon.
If others are interested, there is a Mobilise Against The G8 2013 Facebook page, feel free to like it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Went back to the Rendlesham page set up by ASSAP to find they had deleted me, blocked me, whatever. That can only have been David Clarke & Jenny Randles, Robert Moore who seems to host/have started the site had made it clear early on no such thing would ever happen - & I posted nothing but sensible well reasoned responses.
One of my posts on the ASSAP Rendlesham page had mentioned the entire lab of science workers all dying in one Marconi-Avionics laboratory in 1996......I described (on Moore's ASSAP Rendlesham page) David Clarke's strange behaviour over Max Burns which resulted in both Randles & Clarke weighing in against me - not asserting non-relevance of post, just simply that I'm wrong to pay any attention to the Burns case......
Is this relevant to this page anathema777 has started?
My point on that ASSAP page was that, through my travelling to meet another researcher in an out of the way location (the Burns thing is mostly Burns' claim that the police framed him as a drugs dealer in October 1997 and jailed him in 1999) I FOUND THAT ANOTHER RESEARCHER ALSO BELIEVED THE POLICE HAD PLANTED DRUGS ON HER IN THE SAME MONTH OF THE SAME YEAR! I was totally astounded. She hadn't made any big point of it, we'd been talking for ages, she kind of casually mentioned (that in the same month of the same year as Burns was claiming he was framed) the police had planted drugs in her house. I thought, wow, that could useful to the case of Max Burns! No-one else had found this out. AND I found an even bigger name in ufology also believed he had had drugs planted on him, but that one is too difficult legally to detail at the moment, he has asked me to be careful. He IS someone who is known to have refused to speak to David Clarke & Andy Roberts during research of theirs, so obviously they are noticeably odd, odd in the sense that they behave suspiciously, and are the two main researchers who gave a strong impression of colluding with the authorities to help them frame Max Burns. (Not that I'd discount Tim Matthews behaviour over the Max Burns case.) This is all the sum total of my descriptions on that ASSAP facebook page, Clarke clearly went bananas, and HE has deleted someone from a page he is not the host of! Well, I did also describe London Ufo Society members telling me that Tim Matthews (real name Tim Hepple) was turning up at every single Max Burns lecture and screaming & yelling at him all through, the expression on the faces of the Lufos members was utter incredulity that I hadn't heard about that.......presumably another aspect Jenny Randles & Doctor David Clarke weren't happy about.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

" Suzanne Bradley told the jury she had bought 50 of the tablets -
designed to look like the dance drug Ecstacy - from him on the
journey back to Sheffield"

Max Burns Background - By David Clarke & Roy Emery

And officers saw Burns speaking to a man in another car and retrieving a bag from a grass verge after a late night rendezvous at a motorway junction. When police swooped on the car driven by a woman friend of Burns as it left the M1 near Tinsley they found almost 1,000 amphetamine tablets hidden inside a carrier bag. Burns denied any knowledge of the drugs, but back seat passenger Suzanne Bradley told the jury she had bought 50 of the tablets - designed to look like the dance drug Ecstacy - from him on the journey back to Sheffield. Bradley told the court she met Burns when he was a disc jockey and described him a "strange" because of his obsession with aliens and UFOs.

This whole thing just seems "manufactured".

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow, thanx for replying!!!! But let's drag this back into being back on topic.
REGARDING THE DEATH OF SHANI WARREN, we can treat this case as pivotal because the police made the ridiculous claim that her death was possibly a bizarre method of committing suicide, that she gagged her own mouth, tied her own hands behind her own back (with spark plug cables, remember, Marconi-related suicides don't do it with any poncey string), and tied her own feet together.
Go into the British Library, get out Daily Telegraphs & other newspapers for April 1987, look at the articles, get them in front of you, the police really did make this bizarre claim. A News of the World reporter later on, a few months later on, in October of 1987, attempted to do, on Lake Taplow's bank, all the things the police had so blandly claimed Shani had to have done in order to commit suicide, & found it utterly impossible - in fact she added to its mysteriousness - she reported that her flat shoes left no imprint on the sandy bank, therefore killers would have left no trace also. The police totally ignored this intrepid woman's point. So October newspapers from 1987 are also interesting to read regarding the death of Shani Warren.
AND let us adduce here the point made by Robert Moore, host of the ASSAP Rendlesham page who have just deleted my membership, that ".....going on about this with conspiracy theories is just helping the real killer stay at large in the community......" Yes, I do remember something about a sex killer being interrogated about the Shani Warren extermination, when told to me it was cited as THE WORST AND MOST SUSPICIOUS USE OF "DNA" EVIDENCE EVER BY THE POLICE. If someone can describe that better, please go ahead, but it's not a point Robert Moore is wanting to hear. BUT WE MUST BE BACK ON TOPIC!
So here it is, it also becomes a Rendlesham Forest Incident point.......
SHANI WARREN
sounds
LARRY WARREN, an almost perfect rhyme. Dear readers, please acquire Left At East Gate, and the surveillance interference Larry Warren describes is extremely similar to my experience of surveillance, well worth reading. Remember that David Greenhalgh is another Marconi victim, put in a wheelchair for the rest of his life by "throwing himself from a railway bridge"; Military Police ordered the nurses to never repeat anything Greenhalgh might say, and a local hack, on hearing about the Greenhalgh incident, walked into a police station to investigate, and claims he watched the station sergeant get phoned half-way thru the conversation & get ordered to stop talking about it. The David Greenhalgh incident occurred one week before the Shani Warren death, and he lived just round the corner from her.
COULD IT BE that someone in one office innocently repeated the name Shani Warren (who was the secretary involved in filing work for Microscope, whose Marconi connection was that GEC-Marconi bought Microscope four weeks after her death for an unprecedented sum for such a venture at the time)......
........and someone thought that the name "Larry Warren" had been enunciated.......resulting in a deadly chain reaction of events.......?
Larry Warren is the main sole major witness claiming he saw alien beings with vertical slits for pupils in their eyes, during the night of the 26th to the 27th, claiming the aliens could also telescope their necks......a friend of mine can actually do that with his spine, and is the only known human to have this property, funny coincidence. He wakes up 6 feet 5 inches then goes to bed only 6 feet - this has caused him trouble at airports.
Well, we had to get away for a little while from the case of Maxwell Brierley Burns........

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join