It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marconi Alien, 25 Suspicious Scientists Suicides & Star Wars Defense

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

Great Thread!! Thanks for the information! If you have time..look up James Forrestal- Our first US Department of Defense. This guy came to close to the truth about Aliens and they threw him in a Naval Mental Hosptial and murdered him. I just ran into this..this man is important to me for whatever reason.

From what I have read, there are only 25 people in the world that know the truth about the Alien Issue..anyone else that gets to close..if they are a threat..are destroyed.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Im guessing they didnt want to pay out the company life insurance..thats why they called it suicide..this is a great find!! I believe that dead people can come back and call attention to another human what happen to them..this may be an area for you to do further research..

What brought youre attention to this subject?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Even if the security guard seeing the alien is far-fetched/not true, which I'm not saying for sure is the case, just these "suicides" and "accidents" alone should be enough to prove there's a conspiracy/something going on here.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Very interesting! S+F! A lot of stuff on google...

Wiki

The GEC-Marconi scientist deaths conspiracy theory states that between 1982 and 1990 twenty-five British-based GEC-Marconi scientists and engineers who worked on the Sting Ray torpedo project, and other United States Strategic Defense Initiative related projects (better known as Star Wars) died under mysterious circumstances. Police investigations found the deaths to be unconnected and lacking evidence of foul play.

Newspapers

* "Demand government explanation of deaths, disappearance". AP. 19 March 1987.
* "Defence Scientists Mystery Deepens". Financial Times. 3 April 1987.
* "Open verdict on satellite scientist's car crash". The Guardian. 23 April 1987.
* Collins, Tony (30 April 1987). "Defence deaths: the facts behind the story". Computer News.
* "Mystery of the dead scientists: Coincidence or conspiracy?". AP. 6 February 1988.
* "Britain baffled by deaths of 10 scientists involved in security". AP. 10 April 1988.
* "Computer magazine says scientists' deaths don't add up". AP. 13 April 1988.
* "Deaths which must be investigated". The Independent. 26 August 1988.
* "Scientists' deaths 'not a plot'". The Daily Telegraph. 13 February 1989.

Magazine articles

* "Who's Killing The Star Wars Scientists?". Hustler 15 (12): 67–92. June 1989.

Books

* Collins, Tony (1990). Open verdict: an account of 25 mysterious deaths in the defence industry. Sphere Books

The Strategic Defense Initiative

It sounds like "Star Wars" was a label from those who opposed the idea of weapon-izing space.

The Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) was proposed by U.S. President Ronald Reagan on March 23, 1983,[1] to use ground and space-based systems to protect the United States from attack by strategic nuclear ballistic missiles.

Wiki Link

Interesting to put the two together with Ronald Reagan's speeches where he mentions an Alien threat. Here is one of them:

Here is one of the weapons:

Brilliant Pebbles was a non-nuclear system of satellite-based interceptors designed to use high-velocity, watermelon-sized, teardrop-shaped projectiles made of tungsten as kinetic warheads

This company ended up canceling the Brilliant Pebbles, and sorry I don't know how to embed the [pics]

This logo has sea, land, air, and space. The Stars almost look like a constellation but I'm not sure. The previous original department SDI only has 2 stars. In 2002 GWB renamed the BMDO to Missile Defense Agency, and their seal has a very different red star.

The Brilliant Pebbles sound a little familiar, this clip is obviously something bigger than watermelon, and debunkers claim it's ice crystals, but interesting nonetheless.

Here is a long article about laser weapons, link

I think this is all the real deal and just the beginning of going down the rabbit hole....

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It's strange how many suicides happen among high level officials. What is going on?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

If there were suspicious deaths of "star wars" scientists I'd blame the KGB before aliens. Remember, stopping "Star Wars" was a central priority of the USSR.

Or the US killed off its own people and anyone else involved, so the personel could not be used by other agencies/countries to repeat the process.

This would be so typical of the US gubberment, they are worse than the Mob and have little value to any life but their own!!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! general electric.

what a surprise a filthy, disgusting, insidious organisation is involved with something like this. fingers in every pie, the epitome of everything thats wrong in this world of corporations running the show.

come the revolution, i would like the power brokers of this company to be decapitated and i would gladly display their heads on sticks in my garden.

and the new front page is poor.

edit on 6-7-2012 by juniorchubbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam
[Snipped]

Hello there, hope your enjoying the thread. I just wanted to give ya the following advice/suggestions...

Be carefull about being overly negative or cursing / verbal statements here on the ATS Boards when posting. Also it may be wise for u to not get to carried away with to negative a statements about ATS, its members, or the boards/threads here as it could lead to negative consequences as per your post above.

Lastly when posting in someone elses thread try and keep an open mind, make sure your post has substance and attempt to steer clear of one line posts, trolling, flaming, etc and as always try to Stay On Topic. I would hate to see a fellow member get banned.

I hope this helps and I mean no offense.

-Anathema

edit on 6-7-2012 by Rising Against because: Snipped offending post.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777

It doesn't make sense to train these guys up and then assassinate them. I don't buy the "the scientists learned too much and had to be killed" thing, although there's certainly projects we've worked on where I wish the scientists HAD been killed.

I could imagine a few scenarios where TPTB would go to extreme measures to kill so many high end scientists that all worked for the same company and were all exposed to the same Way Above Top Secret / Classified project/s.

Suppose they were involved in reverse engineering Alien Tech and used that info to build and implement the Star Wars program. Perhaps they were systematically killed off for fear of them revealing that we weaponized space and could destroy any aircraft, missle, city, etc in a moments notice.
1. They worked on Top Secret Defense Programs
2. Fear of them divulging said info to the public
3. Possibility of a foreign country using them to replicate said technology
4. Bottim line they must destroy any avenue of said info or tech getting out into the world weather by word of mouth or by replication of the tech

-Anathema

edit on 7/5/2012 by anathema777 because: Added info

I still very much doubt TPTB were behind this, which makes it even more of a mystery. First off, Marconi were working on other major projects before and after, but the incidents here happened over a definite time period. Secondly, 99% of people who know about this stuff keep their mouths shut about it, and the government has a legal recourse for dealing with those that don't, even if it's long after the termination of employment. It's highly unlikely the engineers would have disclosed anything of value to someone else.

I'd go with the hypothesis that someone outside the government, perhaps after infiltrating another contractor, was temporarily in a position to bump people off. The incidents appeared to end abruptly sometime in 1990, which suggests whoever was behind them was dealt with. Maybe the government investigated the incidents and took care of the problem sometime in 1990.
edit on 6-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Great point Xero, check this out...

Reagan's Presidential term ended in '89 and Bush senior was ushered in. This would make perfect timing along with the final suicide / disappearance (which were ALL HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS DEATHS) occurring in 1990! Reagan or someone high up in his Admin (Perhaps TPTB/Illuminati) finished cleaning up shop so the new president could come into office "clean".

Now that I think about it, WOW, it makes perfect sense when you add (SDI / Strategic Defense Initiative) this final factor to the timeline, the Star Wars Defense Initiative (SDI) was Reagan's pet project. He pushed hard politically and publicly for its creation. I mean the central theme around these scientists suicides and whatever top secret projects they were working on was the Star Wars Defense Initiative. This is just blowing my mind. The more I think about it the more this theory seems to be "dead on" (I guess slight pun intended).

I cant believe I didn't connect these dots before. What do you think about my theory?

-Anathema

edit on 7/6/2012 by anathema777 because: Fixed some typos

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Very well spotted! Although you're left with the problem of explaining how a decision by the US government was implemented here in the UK without anyone becoming a whistleblower. The suicides would have also drawn unwanted attention.
Another thing that happened in 1989 was the fall of the Soviet Union. If the KGB were bumping off engineers in the west, there'd be little point continuing after that.

The KGB hypothesis also fits rather nicely: It's likely the Israeli government is bumping off nuclear scientists in Iran to slow development. Something very similar may have been happening here.
edit on 6-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Debunkology

For those interested here is a link to a list of all the scientists suicides, there causes and weather or not each death was individualy deemed an accidental death, suicide or case still open / unknown cause of death.

The list is at the bottom of the page. If you have time read through the whole thing. There is a huge amount of relevant information regarding this case, all dead scientists involved and the circumstances surrounding there untimely demise. Thank you to Debunkology for doing his/her homework and finding this important information for us and bringing it to my attention!

www2.fiu.edu...

NONE of the suicides were deemed to be murder! The number of deaths adds up to a total of 22. For those of you wondering why the number of scientists in this case is 25 it is because 3 scientists went missing / disappeared and were never heard from again. There cases remain unsolved to this day. Add those disappearances to the suspicious deaths and you've got one hell of an obvious cover-up / conspiracy. These poor people were exterminated with extreme prejudice. Can you say "overkill"? Just read the details of the so called suicides. How many cases have you all heard of suicides were the individual somehow massacred themselves to death? I mean come on, the women who was found hands bound behind her back, legs tied, with a rope around her neck drowned in her tub in 18 inches of water still wearing her high heals. I mean seriously, whoever staged that suicide seems to have screwed up the job up. Seems more like the work of a depraved serial killer as opposed to a professional. I could keep on going but the fact is id have to write in detail all 25 cases because NOT 1 death seems to have been legitimate. They were all overkilled, brutalized and in mostly all cases it would have been virtually impossible for a person to inflict this final resolve upon themselves.

This whole case stinks to high heaven & has all the earmarks of a massive cover up / conspiracy!?

-Anathema

edit on 7/6/2012 by anathema777 because: Added info, corrected typos.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

But look at the clusters of activity, and the methods:

From 1982 to 1985, there were only four seemingly sporadic incidents, not really enough to get attention at the time. They increased in frequency after that.

January - February 1987: Five 'suicides'. Three of them by carbon monoxide poisoning.

Around April 1987: Six incidents. Four of them car accidents.

August 1988: Two suicides. Both of them by electrocution.

There appears to be the odd six-month gap as well.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Ok, where to begin...

Here in Turkey we have a company called ASELSAN. This company produces electronics especially for the military both hardware and softwarewise. For example they produce Military wireless comm, tactical comm devices, avionic satellite and marine comm, electronic war and intelligence...so on.

About 2 years ago out of the blue scientists start to commit suicide one by one. Mysteriously they were found dead in different times and places with gunshots through their heads in their cars. I can not remember the exact number of employees but around 4.

The last project they were working on as we know of was about the software for the F16 fighter jets. They were succeeded in writing their own versions of the software. As you know F16 software is written by the US and or ISRAEL and is virtually unhackable, it is the software that determines wheather the other plane is friendly or the enemy. Like if a Turkish F16 comes across an American F16 in the air, the planes recognizes each other and auto disengage the weapons system so that they can not accidently fire at each other. Or say if an American f16 confronts an Iran f16, software automatically defines the Iran f16 as enemy. Hope you are following me with this.

So what ASELSAN employees did was they were succesful in writing their own version and implemeting their own software into the planes systems.( Most parts of F16s are officially produced in Turkey) Of course no one knows what the software was about other than what I told you.

Maybe this or some other projects on going inside the company got them killed and announced as suicide.

Incident is still on trial, so families are waiting for an answer from the company, but no hope...

So where am I going with this is that some suicidal matters may depend on other factors like 3 or 4 letter agencies of the world...who knows, there are so many things going on behind the curtains that us average joes know nothing about.

Fishy ain't it??

[edit on 16-10-2009 by MoonandStar]

signature:
Im Just an Analogue guy in a Digital World.

Taikonaut

P 310 F 0 S 194
W 2 K 9

I hope I attached this correctly..this is from ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Im guessing they didnt want to pay out the company life insurance..thats why they called it suicide..this is a great find!! I believe that dead people can come back and call attention to another human what happen to them..this may be an area for you to do further research..

What brought youre attention to this subject?

I was checking out some awesome top 10 lists on a site called Listverse. The link to the one were I discoveted this yesterday is at the bottom of this reply. Give it a read as there are a few other detailed UFO Encounters on that particular list that are super informative and some cases are most likely unknown to many avid UFO truth seekers here on ATS! You'll get Listverse addicted right away! They have 100's of awesome, unique lists there so spread the word and check it out!

Ill most likely post a few more new threads based on some of the cases mentioned on that particular list as some are highly interesting and as yet to be posted here on ATS.

Enjoy!

-Anathema

Top 10 Strange UFO Encounters - Listverse

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Very interesting story, Anathema777 - "25 Mysterious Deaths In The Defence Industry", written by Tony Collins, appeared on the British bookshelves in January 1990. I have talked to Tony about this, it must be remembered that there were far more than the 25 Tony chose: everybody thinks there were 25 literally because Tony made it 25 he chose to recount: they were simply the 25 he chose. Tony's position as editor of Computing Weekly had caused him to receive these reports of so many scientists dying all for the same company, and if he didn't at first think they were Marconi workers, they turned out to be disguisedly working for Marconi under another rubric. Someone had tried to cover their tracks. Tony told me he was disappointed that none of his colleagues developed on his investigation, and I am the only person who did sufficient work to publish material: but I did that on the internet in websites. The first website uploaded, with the help of girlfriend Kirsten Law, web designing for a company at a very high rate of pay at the time, is called surf.to/dangerousdave, her idea was to give me a non www url. You may need to be a bit persistent in order to find that Marconi deaths website description: I thought I'd done well to get the statement: "The British do pass top secret death sentences", then follows the kangaroo court description, this was from the son of a highly placed police officer, but what he says about Einstein might really boggle you: you have yet to add Einstein's mysterious death to the list.
It is most interesting to me that after both uploads of my two Marconi-related descriptions, one in the late 1990s, the second one in around 2007 or thereabouts - there were dramatically big plunges in Marconi's shares values. it obviously isn't going to pay that company to announce publically "We think Martin Heth's website has done some real financial damage", giving me "the oxygen of publicity", doing further damage. Friends told me I'd received "nothing but brilliant responses" to my website "and that's rare on the internet", so it did have genuine impact. I read absolutely none of the flattering responses it garnered: I just was not comfortable with computers in those days: without Kirsten it would never have happened: BUT WE HAVE HIT BACK AT MARCONI. Damage has deservedly been done to them. Another point: Tony Collins noticed a sharp drop in the reporting of these deaths, what is meant is, there had been a sharp drop in the reports he had been receiving up to 1990 at his Computing Weekly desk - after Tony's book came out, Tony wondered if mysterious deaths were continuing to happen & they were simply making it more difficult for people to find out about them: that is why surf.to/dangerousdave tries to focus on post-1990 Marconi deaths, and that impressed some people. So somebody somewhere describe the death of Malcolm Puddy, pleeeeaaaaaase......

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jutes
www.truthcontrol.com...

Jutes spamming is NOT allowed here at ATS. Neither are one line posts with no substance. Posting off topic links, spamming, trolling, flaming and repeated off topic posts is a quick sure fire way to get post banned or permanently banned.

Just offering you some sound advice. Tru to add substance to our community and as always,

Deny Ignorance.

-Anathema

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
To make my response more on topic, (responded to Anathema777) my first response to this thread is further on, one point is that Tony Collins in his book, "Open Verdict: 25 Mysterious Deaths In The Defence Industry" (the entire title finally came back to me), Tony mentions that each time he found that the scientists were involved in a project called Project Ptarmigan, he experienced great difficulty in finding out any more: it was especially sensitive: Wendelle Stevens in "UFO Crash At Aztec" is who points out that the project to back-engineer that specific crashed ufo was called "Project Ptarmigan". Which may be connected.
My other thing in my research was to point out that many deaths of TV personnel died very similarly to the Marconi scientists, you will be interested to see what I have to say about British TV presenter of the 1980s, Russell Harty in phonedupnshutup.com, I'm not sure if it's not kosher to display website addresses on posts.....?
Double you double you double you dot phonedupnshutup dot com focuses on the similarities of radio & TV people's deaths to the Marconi deaths.
Ann St. John, for instance, interestingly employed in the city, for Welsh HTV, of Bristol, where a lot of the mysterious deaths were happening (Ann St. John - Ann Sinjin is a frequent pronunciation of that, I point out that the actual pronunciation is worth knowing because.......read it and find out.)......Ann St. John's death is very mysterious.
And Shani Warren was found dead in a location where just across the water of artificial Lake Taplow where she was found exterminated, are lots of the biggest TV people's houses.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join