It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Fulford - Fukushima is one big Psyop - no radation -

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I dont know - I thought I would bring this to the people who do know to debate -
he says he is 200 miles away from Fukushima - he tested for radation twice and zippo both times.
maybe the radation got washed away - lot of rain in Japan. anyway you can fast forward to 37 mins.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The radiation levels within 20km of Fukushima were already low enough that to increase your chance of getting cancer you would have to stand outside for something like 54 straight days. And the farther you go, the more airborne radiation drops. Once you are at any kind of distance from the source, it drops exponentially.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Ben Fulford??

How many predictions has this guy made that came true? Zero?

How's his battle against the illuminati going anyway??

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
sorry if I'm behind the curve but can someone bring those of us who don't know who Ben Fulord is up to speed on his bio / background?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Castillo

thats what google is for - he is a fruitcake from Japan that use to work for Forbes - he has interviewed people like Rockefeller and about a couple of years ago - it seemed like he was hooked on some really strong mojo - really weird behavour.
edit on 4-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by Castillo

thats what google is for - he is a fruitcake from Japan that use to work for Forbes - he has interviewed people like Rockefeller and about a couple of years ago - it seemed like he was hooked on some really strong mojo - really weird behavour.
edit on 4-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

What did he do for Forbes? Was he a journalist or a janitor?

This all seems a little far-fetched, but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castillo
sorry if I'm behind the curve but can someone bring those of us who don't know who Ben Fulord is up to speed on his bio / background?

Benjamin Fulford (古歩道ベンジャミン 1961–) is a Canadian journalist living in Japan.

He was born in the diplomats family. His great-grandfather is George Taylor Fulford.[1]

In the early 1980s he went to Japan to study at Sophia University. After receiving a B.A. from the University of British Columbia, he returned to Japan in the mid-1980s to pursue a career in journalism.

On July 14, 2009 the Tokyo District Court awarded American broadcast journalist Steven L. Herman more than Yen 1,700,000 (17K euro) in the civil libel case brought against Fulford and his publisher (Herman vs. Fulford, Fusosha & M. Katagiri).[2]

Sound ok so far, but then this, kinda makes me just roll my eyes...

After the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, Fulford claimed on Japanese television that "[t]he American government in cooperation with [the] Federal Reserve, the Rockefellers, and other powerful groups, they are planning the eruption of Mt. Fuji Volcano. The earthquake and the tsunami was March 11th, 2011, 03.11.11. The Mt. Fuji Eruption they are planning is for April 11th, 2011." Fulford attributed the earthquake, tsunami and his predicted eruption of Mt. Fuji to HAARP, a scientific facility used by physicists to research the upper atmosphere. There has been no such eruption of Mt. Fuji since 1708.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castillo

I've never met him, but I know a couple of people who have worked with him.

The impression I've been given is that he decided that he could make more money writing outlandish conspiracy theories than he could working as a foreign journalist. He's written around 15 books in Japanese since then, and writes for a few tabloids as well, so apparently he was right.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ben's just pissed his red dragon/ white dragon society has been trumped by a radioactive Iguana called Godzilla.What a sore loser.This guy needs shock therapy along with anyone who listens to him.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The EBE Community wishes for Fulford's Death.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
So this Fulford dude knows more than Dr Helen Caldicott? Anyone can google Dr Caldicott and learn how radioactivity works and how long it takes to 'go away' ....

Dr Caldicott speaks clearly and in terms non medically/scientifically trained people can understand. She is someone who knows what she doing with her words - helping people to understand.

Much Peace...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveandLightandRainbows

Pretty odd thing to say considering your username, etc.

Not sure how you could speak for EBEs?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Japan's Radiation Scare Hugely Overblown by Western Media

Here is a link to a Tokyo radiation monitoring site located in the Shinjuku area. Note that the highest reading occurred briefly on March 15, but quickly returned to near- normal levels for every day since. This chart covers up to March 19, but you can access the latest chart by visiting the link.

monitoring.tokyo-eiken.go.jp...

except for the brief spike rad levels are within the norm

pics and graphs that sums it all up: Fukushima: Did the Dimona Dozen Murder the Fukushima 50? Fukushima may in fact have been caused by an act of war under the cover of an environmental disaster

Overcoming the Japan Radiation Propaganda 'Tsunami' Is An Uphill Battle

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Think of Radioactive Particulate,,as little mines,, everyone has played MINEFIELD right

200 miles away from Fukushima - he tested for radation twice and zippo both times.

good for him,,twice ,,,now walk 200 miles too Fukushima,,or bike,,your old,,
and test as u go,,

watch out for mines.
if u make it without hitting one,,well u have proved once again how stupid we really all are .
and bow too your mighty, self.

edit on 5-7-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Pretty odd thing to say considering your username, etc.

Not sure how you could speak for EBEs?

I speak for only my kind as you speak only for the hard minded.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Ben Fulford??

How many predictions has this guy made that came true? Zero?

How's his battle against the illuminati going anyway??

... and dont forget the invisible black dragon, blue dragon, white dragon societies.... and the ninja assasins who were planning to kill rothschilds and rockefellers 3 years back? What happened? Any updates?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Your disingenuousness and paid shill countenance leave you naked with the lie of your Life.

Be ashamed.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well spoken, but that avatar has GOT to go.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveandLightandRainbows
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Your disingenuousness and paid shill countenance leave you naked with the lie of your Life.

Be ashamed.

your sheeple like braying reveals you as one who embodies ignorance
instead of denying it

continue living in fear of what you are not able to comprehend

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't know enough people here yet to start name calling

On topic, maybe the guy was testing down wind?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join