It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cityslickers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by YachtDoc13
reply to post by MrSandman

How often does it happen? Are you sure your dogs aren't finding animals that died of natural causes? Maybe it was aliens. How can you be sure they are the only ones that shoot animals that come from the "north woods"? Maybe the animal ran there after it was shot? Maybe, it was me.

Yeah it was the aliens because this never happened 'till they moved in.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
[more

Then teach them to hunt Properly or remove them permanently. It's your game. If you don't care then why should we?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

[more

Then teach them to hunt Properly or remove them permanently. It's your game. If you don't care then why should we?

That was a pretty dumb thing to say...or you are a teen, and I'll cut you a tiny bit of slack, hoping you gain wisdom with age.

Des

edit on 5-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
Humanity fail.

The only issue here is wounding a deer without tracking it, and trespassing. Everything else is just people being bigoted against others for the most silly of reasons "Oh your from the city, damn city folk!" "Oh your from the country, damn country bumpkin!"

I wonder if people saying such things realize how utterly juvenile and absurd they sound.

People living in the same state and of the same color (I'm assuming here) can't even get along and we think blacks and whites, or Americans and Mexicans are somehow going to?

Jeez.... we sure have a long way to go..

I think your forgetting an issue, respect. I have respect for them and their land, i've only been on their land once and that was to see if they had lost their dog who was wandering around the house. They, on the other hand, have no respect for us, the locals. A little respect can go a long way.

And I wasn't saying all folks from the city are like this, just these people are.
edit on 5-7-2012 by MrSandman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Why was it a dumb thing to say? Please enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Why was it a dumb thing to say? Please enlighten me.

Guess you do need enlightening. Telling the OP to remove them *permanently* is real dumb. Or, do you always advocate killing neighbors you find rude.

Sheesh....

Des

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I certainly didn't say anything about killing anyone.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join