It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Image from the Baltic Sea Anomaly. 04/07/12

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
How are we supposed to know how big this object is?

There is nothing to compare to in the photo.

I would say nice pic, but really it isn't

In conclusion I say it is a rock of unknown size at the bottom of a sea

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The people that have zero reading comprehension skills are driving me insane.
And the stupid amount of threads is not helping either.

From what i remember visibility down there is only a few meters.
So the rock in the latest photo cant be very big or im sure it wouldn't fit in the frame.
Looks more like corner stone perhaps.

The main object is NOT A MUSHROOM.....a MUSHROOM IT IS NOT.
It just resembles one.

People please before u comment read and re-read some the articles not post's but read the articles so u understand what the team is doing and what they have found.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Not at all like the artist image that was posted last week

Where's the beef
?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
ok since not many of you really care about this thread and yet comment any way , it is really hard for me to be nice to you nay sayers right now. to those of you that do care and have not had the chance to read up on the subject yet , maybe i can try and shed some light on the subject for you and at the same time debunk some of you debunkers .

you all want a better pic well then here you go . their is a lot more than a frigin "mushroom" down their . and yes the reason their is so little info or pics is because thier is a tv station that has the rights to them as they are one of the top funders of the project and the documentary producers . and the rest of your questions as well i think will be answered in this retort of mine .

here are some quotes from the dive team .

" The OceanX team have discovered right angles, walls with absolutely smooth surfaces and cavities-like corridors inside the object as well as something resembling a staircase – the weird just got weirder".

Completely circular plate-like exterior.

180 metres in circumference.

Object is 200ft accross mushroom shaped comprising a thick pillar rising 8 metres out of the seabed with a 4 metre thick dome on top (like a mushroom shape) – rising a total of 12 metres (approx 40 feet) high above the surrounding seabed.

Cavities-like corridors inside the object.

Straight and smooth walls in certain areas with many right angles.

There are visible formations on top of the object, which are set at a 90 degree angle and look like passageways or walls, as well as something that looks like it could be a staircase.

Stone circles, like “fireplaces”, of hard black “almost petrified” burnt looking stone each a few inches in diameter, like 4 or 5 pearls in a necklace in various arrangements on top of the dome.

Long runway or “skid marks” leading to object point north.

In a recent Swedish radio interview, Aasberg described some amazing features which seem to indicate that the object is man made, or perhaps a natural formation that has been altered or engineered. In various radio and TV interviews the team have described the surfaces of the dome to be similar to concrete both in texture and appearance. The massive pillar on which the dome rests may be made of a different material indicating that the entire anomaly may not be one complete piece but rather two separate objects with the dome resting on top of the main pillar, and if so, who or what placed the dome on top? Also, when we say pillar – this is a pillar that is approx 180-190 feet thick.

“We arrived there twice, and the question mark has become so much bigger now, “says Dennis Åsberg.The area is a completely circular plate with 180 metres in circumference, and therefore believed that it was the first traces of a meteor.”

“But there are 1,500-metre track in bed until the subject matter-and they have also discovered right angles, walls with absolutely smooth surfaces and cavities-like corridors inside the object.– When we went out and saw the walls which were straight and smooth, it was frightening, as in a science-fiction film, “says Dennis Åsberg on Ocean x-team as soon exploring the unknown object again.“

During the dive, the team swam slowly over the top of the object looking down where they encountered the first of many strange sights. Stone circles, like “fireplaces”, of hard black “almost petrified” burnt looking stone each a few inches in diameter, like 4 or 5 pearls in a necklace in various arrangements on top of the dome some 12 metres high off the seabed. The stones appear to be arranged in definite circular shapes, so there is no possibility of this being done through any natural process of weathering or even glaciation.

Stefan Hogeborn, 47, is a veteran of 6000 dives spanning his 20 year career and is one of the expert divers who was completely mesmerized by what he saw. “Normally stones don’t burn,” Hogeborn said. “I can’t explain what we saw, and I went down there to answer questions, but I came up with even more questions,” he added.

The second anomaly

Some 200 metres away lies the second strange anomaly which is amazingly yet to be explored! The initial sidescan sonar images show something described by the team as shaped like a “gothic church window”. Similar to the main anomaly this object also has an area leading up to it of disturbed seafloor or what could be a ridge. The divers were so amazed by the main anomaly that they simply didn’t have time to dive on the second one. The return trip in two weeks time should present an opportunity for this to finally be explored.

There is the real possibility that the second anomaly may help give clues to the origin and nature of the main object.

i could do this all day but because their is not enough word space on here i will answer any questions " i hope " that any of you have left .

sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net...

oh and by the way their is a third anomaly .

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Unexplained Equipment Failure

A curious phenomena that has been experienced by the dive team is one of constant electrical equipment failure when they are in close proximity to the anomaly and could be related to a magnetic disturbance in the area.
“Why isn’t anything working, anything electric out there and the satellite phone as well stopped working when we were above the object and then we got away about 200 meters and it turned on again and when we got back over the object it didn’t work so that’s kind of strange as well.” - Stefan Hogeborn

“The divers said that a “blackish” powder had been attracted to the camera, I did not see it myself though. Another thing is that we could not use the satellite phone when we where laying above the circle, but just some tenth of meters off position the phone worked. I do not know why but it is a fact. Furthermore, the video camera’s lights blow when the diver started them up on the surface when testing them before dive # 2. They decided anyway to bring the video camera with them and try to use their ordinary lights to illuminate for the video. When they descended the video camera started to showing an “error” message on the small monitor”. – Peter Lindberg

“The diver restarted the camera several times and finally it seamed to work. So he filmed their dive but nothing was on the tape when watching it afterwards. The only problem we had with the ROV was that we constantly had to restart the sonar. Finally it did not work and we continued with just the video camera. When we left the circle we went to a wreck and spent like 35 hour of ROV flying on the wreck and the sonar worked all the time. Magnetic disturbances, well you tell me!”

“Someone asked about what temperature we had down there. Well the divers thermometer showed -1 degree Celsius when they were on top of the circle, it should be +4 degree Celsius. The thermometer may have showing a wrong value of course.”

“We looked at our dive computer, the deep sea diver computer, and it said minus one degree that’s pretty cold for a diver it should really be impossible to have that cold water it actually turns into ice at zero degrees but that could be explained by the movement of the water.” – Stefan Hogeborn, Professional Diver

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
“Everything is top secret now … because of the risks … hope you all understand this is no game. But the truth will be reported shortly.” – Dennis Aasberg

“The possible skid tracks start 1500 meters (4,921 feet) south and travel north where they end at each of the two more well-known anomalies. At the point of convergence 1500 metres away there is actually another anomaly which looks like a huge rock approx. 90 feet high and 900 feet in diameter with a big crack running through it approx. 120-180 feet wide and 60 feet deep. And yes, the crack’s direction are the same as the ‘tracks.’

"You have to realise there is a THIRD object which is hardly ever mentioned in the discussions and it lies some 5,000 feet further away from the 2 anomalies."

The story gets stranger when we find out that the original survey ship’s anchors were examined upon return and found to be more than 6 times the normal background radiation levels. Where did this radioactive contamination come from?

Generally speaking The bottom of the Baltic Sea is what’s known as a “dead zone”, devoid of current and lacking the usual features shaped by normal underwater currents, so this makes the unusual characteristics of the site all the more mysterious.

The visibility under the Baltic Sea is very poor due to the sediment. As Dennis previously confirmed in an earlier interview “The thing is, it is very bad visibility in the Baltic Sea. A diver can’t see much more than two feet or something in front of him.” Also at that depth there is very little if any light coming from the surface, so it would be difficult for a diver to get a good overview of what the object is.

However, even if the divers could not identify the object as a whole at a distance then they would at least be able to get up close to see any markings, colour, texture and to get a good idea of the material that the object is made from. There is a high probability that they know a bit more than they are telling us right now, but there could be good reasons for waiting to make a judgement.

i will also be putting some new pics and info for all you debunkers to monger over , but since it is late i will have to go to bed before my head explodes .

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Until they provide proof (and not another picture of rock) this is just another hoax. They had all time they needed to dive and explore, but IMHO, there is nothing there of interest, but they still are trying to sell the story.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jutes

Are you some kind of weird spammer.

Mods have a look at his recent posts.

StringTh

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperFrog
Until they provide proof (and not another picture of rock) this is just another hoax. They had all time they needed to dive and explore, but IMHO, there is nothing there of interest, but they still are trying to sell the story.
yeah your right , a twenty year strong diving company would get a lot out of making up a story just to get hundreds of thousands of dollars to dive a location that is fake to get publicity that they are now doing hoaxs to piss every one off and ruin their career and get no money out of it because they spent the money diving a fake site . are you kidding me man , if you look up at my posts and click on the link in my first one you will see a very tangible pic and if you actually read any of my three posts it should make a little more since to you . unless that is you are one with a small mind that lives in a small world after all. thier is no benefit to them hoaxing anything , and coming from their own mouth is stated that they will be doing one more dive to give the tv station more footage so to spark more interest in a scientific dive by people that are more qualified . they know their just salvage divers but the money they got to reveal the subject is being spent to do just that.. reveal it . i dont think some people on this thread even know how to read and probably have a monkey typing on their keyboard for them .

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Looks nothing like past photos. So we have a shape shifting USO?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mynamehere

sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net...

What is that picture from? Is that even related to the baltic sea UFO dive?

edit on 6-7-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

That looks like a cannon in a pile of ship beams. Not likely related.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Thats what I thought to, and I was wondering why "mynamehere" added it to his previous post?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xXSvenXx

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people with poor comprehension skills. Please don't deter them from submitting their opinion because it isn't properly interpreted or constructed according to your academic standards.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It could be an abnormal natural structure but even if it is something more, there has to be some genuine scientific research and as these things go anymore, mainstream science does its best to ignore them.
I have a feeling this object is a huge asteroid or maybe a very ancient archaeological structure but has nothing to do with aliens its very interesting...peace,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join