It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Image from the Baltic Sea Anomaly. 04/07/12

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

That ain't no "ordinary rock". Its KORG, the Kronan!

And he's going to be very cranky when those divers wake him up from his sleep.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
Another possibility?

There is a legendary city that sat on the edge of the Baltic Sea,by the name of Vineta. It is said
to have been sunk by tides and/or destroyed by God.

It is kind of known as Germany's Atlantis.

Vineta or Wineta (sometimes held to be identical with Jomsborg) was a possibly legendary ancient town believed to have been on the coast of the Baltic Sea. It was commonly said to be on the present site of Wolin in Poland or of Zinnowitz on Usedom island in Germany. Today it is said to have been near Barth in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. At all these places, Vineta museums and Vineta festivals try to attract tourists.

It was said that Its buildings could be seen beneath the water in clear weather and dressed stones were removed from them to nearby towns.

It is thought likely that Vineta sank because of shifting of distributary channels in the delta of the river Oder.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Now that's a good suggestion.That might explain the anomalies the divers described as looking sort of like fire places, if it is indeed belonging to a larger area that was once inhabited.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Reply to post by Zcustosmorum

"apparently the electrical equipment does stop working above the object."

If this is true then how exactly did they spot the object in the first place??

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I know, I know!!!

To be explained in season 2....

So fishy story... made by ex-fishermen turned into treasure hunters...

Let's conclude once and for all, there is rocks on the bottom of Baltic sea, but no UFO or anything else... unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Heck I see rocks like that all the time, sorry dude I forget is it a sea mushroom this week or a ufo?

Good attitude. You should delete your account here and create one on CNN.com. Your personality more conforms to theirs.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
In before.

It would be good see that this was actually a man made settlement.
It's certainly interesting.

I'm just wondering why it had some giant mushroom covering it.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Apologies on yet another thread on this, however I'm getting more intrigued by this object/structure all the time:

www.disclose.tv...

Now, not wanting to jump the gun or anything but doesn't that look like right-angled edges? If this IS man-made, then it's got to be extremely old indeed. There's a nice connection thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... but is anything else like this ever been found?

Also, I know I may be a hypocrite to some of you but I still believe a new forum is warranted for this subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

SMOKING GUN!! Thats obviously an Alien Spaceship.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
One of the main problems with photos taken underwater is that the perception of distance becomes distorted.

In this view, does anyone know the distance from the camera to the object?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

That's an 'Alien' rock.

Seriously who is releasing this stuff anyway? I mean why hasnt there been a clear full image of the whole thing yet? I mean hasnt there already been ROVs and the such down there yet?

edit on 5-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This Baltic USO mystery becomes more intriquing by the day.

Here's an enhanced negative view of the OPs image. Move back from your monitor to view.

Direct view:

i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
hmmm seems like there is a lot of geotrollologists in this thread who know a lot about the sea floor. Could any of you per chance please share your pear reviewed papers on "giant mushroom triangle rocks" please i would be very interested in reading them.

Until you do i will continue to hold onto my opinion until the divers release all their findings.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What i dont understand is, the electrical equipment stopped working whilst over the object, yet they managed tto get a close up photo of a circle of rocks / fire place. and also a close up of a right angled rock,

how come they have been unable to take distance pictures of the object, they would provide more answers than these pictures

one last thing, it is not out of the ordinary to get a right angled rock, you see them every day, just look at every cliff face in the world......

consider perhaps the baltic seabed was oneday not submerged in water, its likely a cliff exists and this rock may just be a segment off it.

i do wish it was something cooler, however, with all the diving equipment they had, these are the best photos they can come up with? somethings not right

people will be saying the white cliffs of dover are extra terrestrial next

edit on 5-7-2012 by kevbrownuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown
hmmm seems like there is a lot of geotrollologists in this thread who know a lot about the sea floor. Could any of you per chance please share your pear reviewed papers on "giant mushroom triangle rocks" please i would be very interested in reading them.

Until you do i will continue to hold onto my opinion until the divers release all their findings.

Um... So the divers are experts in what field? To my knowledge, their expertise is in technical diving and "treasure hunting".

Do you mean to say, "until some real qualified geologists or underwater archaeologists examine the site and reveal THEIR findings?"

And so far, I have not read a single report from a qualified expert.

I'm not sure with all the crazy and rather unfounded speculation, anyone has said you are not free to hold onto your opinion.

And I certainly agree, that until some compelling evidence is produced to show otherwise, I figure this is probably something fairly natural and hardly noteworthy.

But since most people posting seem to want it to be something amazing, who is to stop them from saying "I know, I know, Its "
edit on 5-7-2012 by bluestreak53 because: grammer

edit on 5-7-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevbrownuk
how come they have been unable to take distance pictures of the object, they would provide more answers than these pictures

I agree that the photos so far produced don't seem to be anything out of the ordinary. But I do understand why they have not been able to get distance pictures. Simply because the seabed is very silty and the area has very poor visibility. With these conditions, we probably will never see any better photos or video.

I think the reason why they are able to get photographs, is the reported failure of equipment, was probably just a random failure. My understanding is that this failure occurred on the surface - so the failure was probably not caused by anything down at "the anomaly". There was a navy diver who made some very good technical points about this, but I think he has moved on.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevbrownuk

people will be saying the white cliffs of dover are extra terrestrial next

They are not???

Now, that got me as surprise...

Irony is that we all are built from star dust, as Carl Sagan used to say, so in other words, we are all extra terrestrials.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Update posted...in english at the end you see this object...the second object.
by DohMinion on this other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=14475475#pid14475475

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I find it strange, if I were to have seen something that seems odd to me but cannot afford to go explore and find out what it is.

i then start a search for funding to do so, and get a production company to pay my way if i sign a contract saying they will release all the findings when they are ready and i am not to do so.

I would take that deal. But then I would have to deal with viscous people calling me names, because they supposed I said there was MUSHROOM, or a UFO and I LIED blah blah blah...they had over a million e-mails and probably most were people complaining...WHY what did these guys do to you?

Did they take YOUR money? They never said they KNEW anything WOW!

Even if they find a interesting geological object it is more interesting then no one going out there to LOOK!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Right that's it........................I have officialy lost the will to live.

Pah!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Right that's it........................I have officialy lost the will to live.

Pah!

Celebration time?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
New set for Alien vs Predator

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Looks like the tip of a pyramid...like the gold ones that where stolen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join