It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Image from the Baltic Sea Anomaly. 04/07/12

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

It's kind of 50/50. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, and assuming they found a (primitive) man-made structure that was built sometime before the land was submerged. It would help if they actually photographed it, instead of half a dozen close-ups of random stuff.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Show some more rocks and you'll seem more convincing

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
i see a face next to the rock!!! AHHHH! lol

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
nice pic,no stupid arse comments here,,wow these days ya cant even post a pic without crazy people going nuts
and talkin smack............some still say the sunken pyramidm in japan,what is it yanaguni? i cant spell it,,but some say its natural rock too...Ive seen lots of crazy underwater stuff but not so straight lined with steps........... looks like some OLD man made structure to me ? imo
edit on 4-7-2012 by avatard because: 4got

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

I think if it was legit they would have gone to greater lengths to show us more convincing stuff. All we have seen so far are bad sonar, blurry pics and a few rocks. If it was legit they wouldnt have to keep drip feeding us dodgy reports ,bad evidence and excuses. Good evidence speaks for itself.

I think at best they have a natural (if not unusual) rock formation, thats if its anything at all.

Id love to be proved wrong but id put money on it that theres nothing spectacular here.

edit on 4-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Then again, if you raise the center, it could be a pyramid with the angles rounded from water currents.....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

That looks like the shape they described as the second anomaly.

Clearly this is NOT the large oval one with the bubble called the merange and the rocks on the top.

I do NOT believe these guys are hoaxers. I listened to their interview, the thing is people misconstrue every little thing they say. To many people do not listen or read well.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Given the archeological evidence used recently to assert the existence of "Doggerland", the possibility this is man made and sunk should not be discounted. Hypotheses are great and all, but really we should just wait for all the evidence before drawing a conclusion.

Scientific method, right?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm Soooo excited to see this rock.

It is absolute undeniable PROOF that this is a super discovery that will never be matched by any of those naysayers!

Please. Is that all there is?

Is that all there is?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Honestly I was interested about this story at first but now it is just laughable. They find an unusual anomaly that appears to be mechanical in nature. The first oddity is I would have expected a government to intervene if it was something that serious, leading one to believe it must not be anything more than a sunken man made object such as an airplane. The second thing is the way everything is being revealed and handled. No biology experts, no accredited scientists, no research done on the area. It just doesn't seem like something world shattering - literally or scientifically.
edit on 4-7-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by rick004

Lol I take back all I said (never saw the Alien behind it) and I for one will bow down to our new Alien sea mushroom masters

You better be serious about this, you know that's not an alien, but one of those powerpuff girls, they decided to smush her and hide the evidence under the sea...

What you see there, is a crime scene man!!!!!

Oo

edit on 4-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

They have to go and save the likkle powerpuff girl she is so sweet

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Another possibility?

There is a legendary city that sat on the edge of the Baltic Sea,by the name of Vineta. It is said
to have been sunk by tides and/or destroyed by God.

It is kind of known as Germany's Atlantis.

Vineta or Wineta (sometimes held to be identical with Jomsborg) was a possibly legendary ancient town believed to have been on the coast of the Baltic Sea. It was commonly said to be on the present site of Wolin in Poland or of Zinnowitz on Usedom island in Germany. Today it is said to have been near Barth in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. At all these places, Vineta museums and Vineta festivals try to attract tourists.

It was said that Its buildings could be seen beneath the water in clear weather and dressed stones were removed from them to nearby towns.

It is thought likely that Vineta sank because of shifting of distributary channels in the delta of the river Oder.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Looks like a Alkesh, maybe it's a trailer for a new Stargate

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
you know this would be a great viral ad for a spongebob movie because that looks like squidward under that rock lol.

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

lol ive been saying for months now that they are just trying to make a documentary. How else would they be able to pay for all the dives?

Do you think everyone is broke? There are plenty of wealthy people in the world that are interested in underwater exploration that will pay for dives like this. Just look at all the money that has been wasted exploring the titanic.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think that they most probably stumbled on some old ruins from previous civilizations...that occupied that region. It could be that ruins are buried and only a small top section is showing rising from the floor. Perhaps something like an iceberg showing it's smaller visible part.

Somehow this story is lasting longer than I expected. They should have identified it already...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I posted the thread about the Ground Zero radio incident where this was to be discussed. I lost interest in this. It appears to be building hype to make a documentary. Its probably a submerged structure as many in the ocean.Mysical and magical, I dont think so.....

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
From the way it looks, I would swear it could be the cap stone of the pyramids,

Or just a rock either way pretty cool

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Looks like the top of a pyramid that was blown blown off into the sea..Maybe a tornado put it there from a site on land or so?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join