It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Image from the Baltic Sea Anomaly. 04/07/12

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Apologies on yet another thread on this, however I'm getting more intrigued by this object/structure all the time:

www.disclose.tv...

Now, not wanting to jump the gun or anything but doesn't that look like right-angled edges? If this IS man-made, then it's got to be extremely old indeed. There's a nice connection thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... but is anything else like this ever been found?

Also, I know I may be a hypocrite to some of you but I still believe a new forum is warranted for this subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Heck I see rocks like that all the time, sorry dude I forget is it a sea mushroom this week or a ufo?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Last week they were saying all electrical equipment stopped working when they got close to the 'object'. Yet i can see two light sources and ill bet that was a digital camera.

Just how long are they going to string this out? They must be trying to make a documentary or something.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

OMG, now there is a conspiracy about a ROCK on the bottom of the water.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Looks more like a potato wedge than a mushroom

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Last week they were saying all electrical equipment stopped working when they got close to the 'object'. Yet i can see two light sources and ill bet that was a digital camera.

Just how long are they going to string this out? They must be trying to make a documentary or something.

That image is from the documentary and yes, apparently the electrical equipment does stop working above the object. Could be a good doc as they seem to be going along with whatever they find.

Why do all these people really believe this was a giant mushroom?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by Zcustosmorum

"apparently the electrical equipment does stop working above the object."

If this is true then how exactly did they spot the object in the first place??

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

No the equipment stopped working because of a technical fault, nothing to do with the object.

Oh wait my cameras broken, It must be due to the sea mushroom!!!!....No it is outa batteries.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Actually it looks like there is a little alien waving from behind the top of the rock !! Lol

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

lol ive been saying for months now that they are just trying to make a documentary. How else would they be able to pay for all the dives?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

They charged some poor soul 200k to go down on the first dive I seem to recall.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Lol I take back all I said (never saw the Alien behind it) and I for one will bow down to our new Alien sea mushroom masters

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
A lot of people will be mightily pi$$ed if it turns out they're just filming another Smurfs movie.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Ummmm.... what the hell? That looks nothing like the object shown in the sonar images. It bears absolutely 0 resemblance to the circular object shown in the original sonar images. It looks more like a pyramid in this image... which kind of makes it weird that electrical object fail when ABOVE the object. Could it be producing some sort of energy beam from the point? Interesting...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I think the rock is on the other bigger rock...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sure, golly, it it wasn't natural it must have been aliens.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Is it just me or does that not look incredibly small for how big the anomaly was meant to be.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It's most likely a fragment of some brick, or stone block.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

It's most likely a fragment of some brick, or stone block.

Or something they have dropped there. This is turning out to be the biggest hoax for a long time, i wouldnt put anything past them at this point.

edit on 4-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
For those of you who are interested but didn't take the time to listen to any interviews. The only electrical equipment that failed were the satellite phones and 'some' underwater cameras. Any pictures you see are from the ROV camera which worked fine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join