It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Dear Iran,

I didn’t quite know who to address this letter to – the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, who, should take note of what happened to Iraq’s Revolutionary Guard in 2003, or, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, or, to the Ayatollah. So, I will just address it to “Iran” and let you idiots figure it out.

I keep hearing threat after threat coming either from your delusional Revolutionary Guard, or your midget president in a Speedo, Mahmoud, about how you are going to do this, and you are going to do that, to Israel or the United States. Yet, to date, you have done nothing except launch a few bottle rockets in the wrong direction or play with paper machete to build fake drone aircraft that you claim to have shot down.

Yet, nothing to date has happened, and frankly, you are beginning to get on my nerves.

You see, you and the liberal world media claim that the USA is being harmful by calling you people terrorists. Yet, by definition, your constant dribble about “Destroying the west” and most recently, “taking out 35 of our military bases in one second” exemplifies what we have been calling you all along – Terrorists.

You run around screaming like the boogie man, yet, you never seem to actually get anything really done. Threats, threats, and more threats.

Then, you try to convince the world that you have no nuclear weapon’s capabilities and when we have inspectors come to look under the table, you YANK the table clothe away and voila! – no nukes here!

Mahmoud is constantly threatening to wipe Israel off of the map, then, when confronted, he says “I didn’t say that…” or “It wasn’t me, man.”

Does this leisure suit wearing midget really make anyone fear Iran?

Has anyone told you how stupid you look in polyester, Mahmoud?

And, Mahmoud, that beard you are sporting went out in the 70’s right along with the Bee Gees (god rest you, Robin Gibb.), and that suit you wear. My Allah, what a fool you look like and we are supposed to take you seriously?

You claim that your country has no homosexuals, yet, you boast ##snipped## camels for sport. Ok, that makes sense.

I think it is about time that you either piss or get off of the pot, Iran. You either want to get your asses blown off the face of the earth, or you don’t. You really are beginning to get on my nerves.

Please let me know by firing a rocket straight, not one that does curly cues in the sky, and we will consider our next move as to what to call your newly toppled regime after we make a parking lot out of your beloved land.

Signed,

Uncle Sam

edit on Wed Jul 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
My apologies if I offended any Midgets in the creation of the above message....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Whats with the midgets ? hope it is not your fantasy

you keep repeating it

this should be in the RANT forum

btw .. Iran has done nothing and they showed a lot of restrain
while US and Israel keep spreading false propaganda all the time
edit on 7/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Honestly?

You're ignorant enough to take the warmongering bait.

I could care less what Iran does at this point. We are doing nothing but bullying them at this point.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I didn't vote for anyone named Uncle Sam.
That's all we need. Another war.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Honestly?

You're ignorant enough to take the warmongering bait.

I could care less what Iran does at this point. We are doing nothing but bullying them at this point.

What have "we" done to "bully" Iran?

LOL

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

you keep repeating it

No, no fantasy. Mahmoud has "little man syndrome." SOURCE

Can you detail what "False Propaganda" you are referring to?
edit on 4-7-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
L
L
the OP is trolling Iran :shk:

somebody call the mods before iran gets butthurt, falls for OP's
troll-bait, and launches an attack against nato/us/israel!!!!!

edit on 4-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

you keep repeating it

No, no fantasy. Mahmoud has "little man syndrome." SOURCE

Can you detail what "False Propaganda" you are referring to?

Your source is Wiki and talk about the napoleon complex .. thats your source ?? LOL
it doesnt say Amhadinejad has that syndrome .. why are you trolling ?
i can guess from where this "little man syndrome" come from
no legit argument to say .. just childish insults

Amhadinejad is probably no better then Gaddafi
view this video and you will see how big is the propaganda industry

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I think the OP is a self hating midget

He should know the term "little people" is more socially acceptable!

Shame on you OP. I hear HGH does wonders though, if you don't believe me take a look at the before and after pics of Barry Bonds.

This video is dedicated to you OP:

Perhaps Mahmoud has a career in rap once his political career is over.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
OP, you fail on intelligent discourse. Read a book.

In addition, NO WAR FOR OIL! Is anybody else sick of arguing with little chicken...hawks who have some almighty chip on their shoulder? Go fire the first shot, then. Stop wasting everybody else's oxygen.

Yikes. Seems I do get angry sometimes.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Wait.... Iran coming out and making threats after the West has been threatening them for the past 20+ years, somehow makes them the terrorists?

After the West has invaded almost all surrounding territories, established military bases, raped resources, and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people under the false guise of WMD's, "Terrorism," and spreading "democracy," while expanding an indefinite empire, I think that Iran has every single right to be pissed.

They are feeling the economic woes from the West's sanctions due to a pursuit of nuclear capabilities.... Something the West has no right to dictate or meddle in, as the West has nuclear capabilities that could wipe out the planet, multiple times over.... And who is the only country in known history to utilize such a horrendous weapon on another country?

Right. But you know what, they're the terrorists.

Peace

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Op... this is especially for you and your rant. This was actually a reasonably popular song when I was younger. Oh my.. how UNpc..

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

you keep repeating it

Right,because they're the only two countries that would use propaganda.No,Iran would NEVER do such a thing!

As for the op,I agree.Iran is like that annoying kid in school that runs their mouth constantly but never,ever backs anything up.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Dear PhantomJack, I am not the Iranian president but never the less I do have something to say to you...

Your country are meddling in affairs which do not concern any of you, including Irans affairs. Israel are going to get a lot of your soldiers killed if they launch a strike on Iran... Iran have got the capabilities to destroy a lot of US interests in the Middle East including navy ships and military bases. Not only that, Iran have the capabilities of striking Israel if necessary.

With that, the Iranians have a very good friendship with two of the regional superpowers and I'm sure that they, if needed, just like in Syria, could acquire additional defense weapons etc. Your outlook of Iran is laughable. Iran is supported by over 100 countries in the world which you may of not known about.

Iran obviously do not care what the USA thinks or plans to do.. Iran do not recognise the Zionist regime as a threat and with that do not even give them time in their defence doctrine apparently. I would think a country who is willing to stand up to not just the USA but also the UN has got enough to certainly defend themselves or at least start a regional war which could esculate into something much larger.

Israel have not got the ability to destroy the Iranian regime without the help of the USA or even the likes of NATO. Israel may have won wars against other regional minos but unfortunetly Iran are not quiet the same. When you take into account Hezbollah, Hamas and other proxy militants in the region, you find that iran are a formidable force. Iran are on Israels doorstep when you look at it this way.

As for the USA, you are already fighting two wars in the region and if a strike on Iran was going to happen, I'm sure this would also esculate the wars yous are currently fighting along with an additional conflict with Iran and who ever else decides its the right time to try and take yous down. Sorry to say this, but if it was an easy battle, the USA would of done this long ago.. Maybe Iran hurt the USA when they booted your sorry butts out back in 79.. Maybe not.

Truthfully, I am sick of the same crap coming out of Israel and the USA. Instead of threatening to strike Iran, how about yous just do it and see what happens? Again, I will say, Iran are not a bunch of pussys who will sit back and take your fecies. If you go in, then you will have an entire country to deal with because even if they hate Ahmadinejad, they certainly hate the USA a lot more.

I am sure Iran are simply waiting for someone to strike them. After that, they have every right to retaliate so when you say "come on Iran, do something", I say "
" It aint going to happen.

Thankyou for your time...

PS: Israel are the country you should be worried about, not Iran.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I keep hearing what the msm says the Iranians are saying but, if one does not speak farsi it is hard to know if that is exactly what they said.
Considering Iran has not done any invading in decades, yet the other side has done nothing but murder and lie about it....
Ima side with Iran as the ones having the high moral ground.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I think the OP is a self hating midget

He should know the term "little people" is more socially acceptable!

Shame on you OP. I hear HGH does wonders though, if you don't believe me take a look at the before and after pics of Barry Bonds.

This video is dedicated to you OP:

Perhaps Mahmoud has a career in rap once his political career is over.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Yeah, thats funny.

I dont use PC terms like "little people." The scientifically and medical term is "midget."

Why the heck are you all obsessed with this term? Lets instead focus on a different word, like, Terrorist?

What? Mahmoud is not a terrorist? Really?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Rut ro. Somebody hit your nerve, eh?

I dont hear one person in the USA administration making threats of war against Iran. What I DO HEAR repeatedly is IRAN making threats.

So why don't you pay attention?

I am not calling for war. My OP was intended to be a humorous piece, not a drum beat for war.

You all need to get a sense of humor!

And, thank you for proving my point. You are delusional to think that Iran will not continue to PROVOKE war.

Ever hear of the 12th Imam? Do your research and get back to me on that.

top topics

join