It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is probably an old topic but......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
what was the whole deal with that darpa logo with the all seeing eye with the laser beam over the globe....i know it was removed but have they ever explained the use of it in the first place.i mean they have to know all the secret society conspiracy theorys that are associated with it... just a weird move on their part

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Have you tried writing them a letter and asking them?

Sometimes folks just do not give any consideration to the poor konspiracy kooks out there, and they just do stuff that seems reasonable, you know, like incorporating the logo from something commonplace... like money, into an organization logo, and they just don't give a moments thought to how a vanishingly small segment of the population will react to it...

Hey, maybe they will write back to you and give you an explanation... I mean, you ARE a taxpayer, after all... right? And, its DARPA, so, they ALREADY know who you are, so...

Maybe just wait a while and they will respond to your inquiry without the need of your writing them special and all...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
well regardless if it has to do with some strange illuminati idea....the fact is the symbol of an all seeing eye letting you know they can see everything holds an element of big brother that is not a good sign

bod

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mindseye
well regardless if it has to do with some strange illuminati idea....the fact is the symbol of an all seeing eye letting you know they can see everything holds an element of big brother that is not a good sign

I'm curious - before George Orwell wrote 1984 how did people use to refer to 'big brother' type things?
Ah, I've got it, most people didn't give a monkeys as they had better things to do with their time...
Then 'Theres Squire Harris, owns all the land round here for many miles. He be keeping an eye on me, best be getting along'
Now: 'The government are watching everything I do, I have no privacy, I must get on the internet and let everyone know'

In the immrtal words of Homer
"D'oh"

top topics

join