It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMA on board "for the continued use of biotechnology in the production of safe, nutritious food"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
usagnet.com...

Earlier this month, the American Medical Association's (AMA) House of Delegates reaffirmed its support for the continued use of biotechnology in the production of safe, nutritious food. The AMA recognized the continuing validity of the foundational principles of federal regulation that in all aspects, foods produced though biotechnology present no unique hazards or risks than foods produced by other methods. The AMA also stated that "there is no scientific justification for special labeling of bioengineered foods, as a class, and that voluntary labeling is without value unless it is accompanied by focused consumer education." The AMA urged "government, industry, consumer advocacy groups, and the scientific and medical communities to educate the public and improve the availability of unbiased information and research activities on bioengineered foods." These IFIC Foundation videos are consistent with that goal.

Landing the AMA is a MAJOR propaganda victory!

Any doctor tells me that biotech foods are safe just lost a patient!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
That's why the doctors at the class A medical clinic I'm a hskp supv at ALL eat organic grown foods. On a related point, anyone ever taste the difference between organic and monsanto beef? I mean Wow! No comparison. Organic milk doesn't smell half spoiled like the regular stuff that has profound effects on my lower GI.
edit on 4-7-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

new topics

join