It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from British Columbia Canada

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Welcome
Have a nice time here.
Not sure what those letters mean.i think k is karma & the others are a ratio of stars and flags,

Anyways it's been clear skies and hot where I am in BC. Was 28 Celsius today, maybe this weather will drift your way soon.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
welcome to ATS! good to here the are other people in BC here. most of the time I'm in Kelowna and other times in Vancouver

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
violet & seenav - Thank you.
Definitely nice to see some B.C. and Canada representation here at ats. Format of forums is a little weird getting use to, i'm used to another style, but place is full of every imaginable interesting thing, i like it so far.

Maybe see you guys around in some threads. All good things and blessings to you and yours. ~

Peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I think I saw three ufo's yesterday but I'm not entirely sure. I was quickly walking to work and I saw this tiny white dot above a mountain top that was 10-12km away from where I was. It was just a bit above the mountain range. It didn't look like something familiar to the mountain range I've known for 17yrs. I scanned across the top of the mountain and spotted 2 more white dots. My view became obstructed for about 5 mins and when the mountain range came in view again I was only able to see 2 of the white dots above the mountain range. If I wasn't walking to work I would have taken more time and maybe even crossed town to get closer.
When I was running my errands today I scanned the mountain top and didn't see any white dots so I know they aren't something new put up on the tops of the mountain.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Wow. I thought i saw a ufo hover over a mountain once or twice by my place, but i think it might have been some kind of headlight, even though there are no roads or anything where i saw it. It looked like it slowly hid behind the mountain, but it could have been driving down from it on the other side? Or something, though there isn't really any road up at the very peak as far as i know. It may have been some kind of vehicle or machinery though. It was pretty bright and a yellowish-white.

I have seen another ufo by my place before that was also yellow, just briefly in the sky, but it was more of a sure sighting for me, in that it was completely silent and i can't think of any other more ordinary explanation that would be plausible and make sense. I just caught a brief moment of it do a zip and disappear. I'm not sure it it disappeared cause i saw it, or it meant for me to get a glimpse... it was a smaller light though than the mountain one.

Is there any chance someone else could have seen the 3 lights? Sounds exciting, thanks for sharing. Let me know if you have any further updates or developments.

Peace. ~

edit on 10-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Runciter33

I haven't seen anything on ATS in the last little bit about it so I'd have to check a couple other places.

Today was just as bright out as when I saw the white dots above the mountain so I scanned the tops and didn't see it so I know it wasn't the sun causing the white to be more visible on something that is always up on the mountain.

About 4-5 days before my boyfriend and I saw our first UFO together my Mom had seen one in the area. It was at night and at first she thought it was just car lights on a mountain but when it started doing weird patterns over and over again in cycles then she thought it was too weird to be a car. When we were talking about her first UFO she saw when she was a little girl in Castlegar BC she realized that the one she saw last year was almost doing the exact same pattern as the one when she was a little girl living 5hrs away from where we live now.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Me too, glad you're in as well!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
ufo stalker
UFO BC
here's two sights to check out. The second one has historical sightings

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Thought i would drop in and say hi as well, formerly of New Westminster and just moved to Calgary from Kelowna
, nothing beats the scenery and the landscapes of BC,

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Welcome fellow British Columbian.
Cheers!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
linknumber9, downturn & demoncreeper - thanks, good to be here.

knoledgeispower - believe it or not, i just talked to a friend of mine in Kelowna who saw a ufo last night. Said it was a blue flash of light in one spot, then jumped over across the sky and another single flash. We always talk about having the intention of seeing a ufo will help you see it, or so the theory goes from some, and he told me he was just thinking about that when he saw the flashing blue light/s. He was listening to a cd i gave him for the first time at the time it happened apparently. There is more to the story, but i'm not sure i should be taking too many liberties with it, seeing as i don't really have his permission and it's kinda personal for him in a way. Nothing else too crazy happened, so your not missing on much anyways.

I guess law of attraction in action. He saw one another time last year, but it was a white flash. He says there are lights in the sky often in Kelowna. I should tell him to report it.

I use to visit UFO BC back in the day. There was a time they actually did semi-regular updates. will check out that other link though.

Anyways, hope you (and everyone else) are well.

Take care, bye for now.

Peace. ~
edit on 12-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runciter33
linknumber9, downturn & demoncreeper - thanks, good to be here.

knoledgeispower - believe it or not, i just talked to a friend of mine in Kelowna who saw a ufo last night. Said it was a blue flash of light in one spot, then jumped over across the sky and another single flash. We always talk about having the intention of seeing a ufo will help you see it, or so the theory goes from some, and he told me he was just thinking about that when he saw the flashing blue light/s. He was listening to a cd i gave him for the first time at the time it happened apparently. There is more to the story, but i'm not sure i should be taking too many liberties with it, seeing as i don't really have his permission and it's kinda personal for him in a way. Nothing else too crazy happened, so your not missing on much anyways.

I guess law of attraction in action. He saw one another time last year, but it was a white flash. He says there are lights in the sky often in Kelowna. I should tell him to report it.

I use to visit UFO BC back in the day. There was a time they actually did semi-regular updates. will check out that other link though.

Anyways, hope you (and everyone else) are well.

Take care, bye for now.

Peace. ~
edit on 12-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

Well BC in the hot spot province for UFO activity and I'm not far from Kelowna.

When my boyfriend and I saw the UFO last summer, we had been at the beach earlier and he said that he wished they would just show up already and prove themselves. Then later that night when we were out walking his dog we saw the UFO.

Today when walking home from work, I decided I would again check the mountain top for any signs as to whether or not what I saw up there was a craft or something just on the mountain. I saw one white tiny dot again but it was in a different spot then the others and I could see that it was a bit higher then the other ones because I could just see a bit of the sky below it, not by much though. It's really making me wish I had a way to trek up there to check it out for myself and see if there is something up there and it's just being moved and repositioned or if there's nothing there at all.

Here's a sighting back from 2008 from the Okanagan. Vernon is about a 45min drive from Kelowna

edit on 12-7-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

For the 3 years i lived in Kelowna and spent countless days in the back country and camping I never saw any UFO's or unexplained objects, quite disappointing because im one who likes to set the hammock up and lay back and stare at the sky . on a literal brighter note, the best views of the heavens have always been from back country B.C , always stunning

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Downturn

For the 3 years i lived in Kelowna and spent countless days in the back country and camping I never saw any UFO's or unexplained objects, quite disappointing because im one who likes to set the hammock up and lay back and stare at the sky . on a literal brighter note, the best views of the heavens have always been from back country B.C , always stunning

I've been in the Okanagan for 17yrs and didn't see my first UFO till last year.

My Dad lives in a very small town out in the Kooteny's and the night sky is just breath taking. So much better then in my city.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just a heads up.

Timbits and ATS are a great combination when in doubt just place a Timbit in the mouth and all will sound as good as true and easier to swallow all of the "who know where all this stuff comes from bin".

JS

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Hey
I am from B.C. as well
This place Rocks

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Nice to see some bros with such interest so close to home, have you ever traveled or seen anything personally more out east?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I live in metro Vancouver, and BC is AWESOME and is definitely known for having a lot of mysteries. Feel free to post any experiences, information, etc.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join