It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Big Brave Israeli Soldier Kicking Palestinian Child.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Ok so if I say that wasn't that bad I'm pro child abuse, but if I say that was terrible I hate jews, I see how ATS works. First I'd like to say Quedup has been absolutely wrong about everything she has said since the start, she's taken the whole situation of out context. Perhaps the kid was in a NO PLAY ZONE. As in don't play here and stay inside or your arm might be blown off. A swift kick in the butt is much better then a missing limb.

Then again Quedup parents Proly let her do whatever she wanted, as a result a lot of paint chips we're eaten and we are given the poor result here today.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

We don’t know the context.

Maybe the kid is out after curfew and that soldier just nearly squeezed the trigger on him. A kick in the arse is something that kid will remember but it may very well save him from getting his brains painted up some wall.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
When I clicked on this thread and read the OP I thought this was going to be some really violent situation. What it looked like to me is kid outside during curfew or in an area he was not supposed to be. The arm grab looked a little rough but not overly so and the kick was no more than a spanking would be. It seemed like they were simply telling the kid he was doing wrong, gave him a swift kick in the pants and sent him home. The child ran away, he did not limp away or lay there bleeding. I know violence is violence but in this case I think it's being exaggerated.

A fully grown man with a gun runs quite fast towards the child, grabs his arm to the point that he drags the boy. He obviously has words with the little one (which in all fairness would be MORE THAN ENOUGH to scare this child) then a second man comes over and kicks him, probably with steel toe-cap boots.

Are you aware that this is a CHILD? If anyone did this to my children, with or without a gun, they wouldn't be standing for long.

People need to take a stance against it, children are children. Don't you remember being a child? No matter how much you impose rules on them, they push the boundaries...not because they want to pain pain in the a**es but because it is instinctive on their behalf. It is a way of learning how relationships work.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

From an AP story on August 24, 2011:

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Wednesday denounced the use of child suicide bombers, saying that militants who recruit them to wage terror are "oppressors of Islam" and "oppressors of children."

Karzai sat in a sunny courtyard at the presidential palace with about 20 young Afghans who had either surrendered to Afghan authorities or had been arrested across the nation in connection with planned suicide bombings. After a brief chat, he ordered aides to help the young men, ages 10 through 16, find homes, education or be released to their parents.

Afghan intelligence officials say the Taliban turns to young boys because they are easier to recruit than adults and tend to believe what recruiters tell them. Confirmed cases are rare, and it's difficult to identify the bodies of bombers who blow themselves up, but intelligence officials say there has been a recent increase in the use of children.

On May 1, police said a 12-year-old blew himself up in a bazaar in the Barmal district of Paktika province in the east, killing four civilians and wounding 12 others. On April 13, a 13-year-old suicide bomber detonated his explosives vest in Asmar district of Kunar province. The blast, also in the east, killed 10 people, including five schoolboys and an influential tribal elder, Malik Zareen, who was a former military commander who supported the Afghan government.

news.yahoo.com...

Sadly, there are more reports like this. I don't know what to say to you.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I fail to see the point of your post? Can you elaborate further on the relevance of the article? Are you suggesting that its OK to abuse ALL children because of a few?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well when you are brought up to be made to believe the whole word is looking to eradicate you, that Nazi extremists are waiting for you everywhere in the world, that arabs are just waiting for the chance to kill you, i guess a 9 yr old palestinian child would look like goliath.
Brave brave soldiers, they surely are going to heaven.
(Sorry Zionist Joke)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by quedup

We don’t know the context.

Maybe the kid is out after curfew and that soldier just nearly squeezed the trigger on him. A kick in the arse is something that kid will remember but it may very well save him from getting his brains painted up some wall.

keep making your apologies, they sound like some sort of noise pollution to me.
There is no reason to ever kick a child, EVER.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

His cry
makes 1 grow ill with SOME EA*RTH INHABiITANTS. MAYBE the GOD(S) NEED TO COME RINZ THIS SPHERE AS PLANNED SMH.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by LadySkadi

So you guys are saying that it is ok to kick an infant for crying too much? I'm just curious where you draw the line at kicking children. Would a 3 year old be too young to kick?

Don't be so dramatic. The kid got a thump to the backside for throwing rocks at soldiers. Frankly, it looked like he got a greater scare from being so quickly grabbed and yelled at. There are far worse tragedies going on in the area that actually do deserve the outrage. This situation really is just a learning moment.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
EA*RTH needs to change the acceptance of ignorance has no boundries it seems. This MAY not seem bad to some but its just small glimps into how some ARE behaving.

As VENUS glows
then shall they begin to REALLY know

As they begin to KNOW shall all of their artificial fake lights SLOW
As they slow shall they begin to SEE how much IGNORANCE shed upon YOU and the

HOW far does 1 have to come toEXPLAIN/TEACH not to live BY THE GUN
VERY VERY FAR it seems riding theu on PHOTON beams

what part of this herd is SECURE with SPIRITS intact
deserving PEACE NOT war

WAR WAR seems the WAY
acknowledged from here to beyond

where they cant see

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Dear jrmcleod,

This is a sad and horrifying issue. I don't know how to communicate well on this subject. Allow me to start with your question to me:

Are you suggesting that its OK to abuse ALL children because of a few?
Is the Israeli Defense Force abusing ALL children? No, of course they're not. So, clearly, I'm not suggesting that.

I don't know about the context, but I can imagine one. At least two-man, armed patrols, working in a dangerous area where it is easy to get injured by thrown objects. It's even possible to get killed by bombs.

Someone starts throwing rocks, the soldiers hurry to respond. They grab the person, in case it's an adult or other person they need to take in for questioning. It turns out to be a kid, but we'd better check. Has he got a bomb vest on? Did he throw the rocks just to draw us over here to blow us up? It's possible, it's happened before. Hearts going the proverbial mile a minute, they decide the kid doesn't need to be detained.

Should they then tell the kid "Sorry to have grabbed you, if you fill out this claim form the Israeli government will be happy to compensate you for your emotional distress?" On the other extreme, do they draw any blood, break any bones, kill the kid, paralyze him for life?

What they do seem to say is, "We're not going to bring you before a judge for assault, no sense giving you a record at this age. We're not going to beat you to a thin paste, which is what might have happened had you thrown rocks at the wrong guy. We're not going to take you to the camp and get you registered into the military system, which will mark you and your family for life. Naw, just get out of here and take this boot as a reminder that you screwed up."

I'm probably not explaining myself well, but I hope this helps.

With respect,
Charles1952

P.s.

Can you elaborate further on the relevance of the article?
Oh, I don't know. How about, "If you play outside the rules, you can't claim the protection of the rules?" or "If you don't act like a child, don't be expected to be treated like a child."

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

I don't know about the context...
So your response is based on assumptions?

Someone starts throwing rocks, the soldiers hurry to respond. They grab the person, in case it's an adult or other person they need to take in for questioning.
Why would a soldier hurry to respond to someone throwing stones. Why would they need to bring them in for questioning?

If you don't act like a child, don't be expected to be treated like a child."
But they are children and should be treated like children...that doesn't include violence...

Look the point I'm making is that there is NO need for violence. Why can't people get that in their heads? Do you or anyone who condones it expect the planet to get any better while we accept it as "normal" and acceptable?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Dear jrmcleod,

You are absolutely right, but so is everybody basing themselves on assumptions and guessing contexts, pretty much all the time. I don't know if it was end of shift, if the kid was at the front of a mob, if it was a traditional trouble area, there's a lot that I don't know about this. (No, I'm not saying any of that is key.) May I humbly suggest that you don't know either? We're just doing the best we can to make sense of this.

Why would a soldier hurry to respond to someone throwing stones.
To get them to stop, perhaps? What do the policemen in your part of the world do when they come upon someone throwing rocks at people?

Why would they need to bring them in for questioning?
"What's your name? Where do you live? Did someone tell you to throw rocks? Are there guns in your house? Bombs?" Etc.

But they are children and should be treated like children...that doesn't include violence...

Look the point I'm making is that there is NO need for violence. Why can't people get that in their heads? Do you or anyone who condones it expect the planet to get any better while we accept it as "normal" and acceptable?
If, per chance, a 12 year-old comes at you with a gun shouting, well, any battle cry, may you use violence to protect yourself? It seems that I am saying yes, and you are saying no.

I truly hope that I am misunderstanding you.

With respect,
Charles1952

edit on 5-7-2012 by charles1952 because: Adjust first paragraph.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What's up waste Landers? Its ME 3 dog! Bringing you all the news your little hearts can handle! Its time for ..dun a nuu nuu nu... A bit of news! Heres whats going down in Post apocalptia today..

Im sitting here reading all this and you guys are failing to see the picture. The guy above just HAPPENED TO BE FILMING SOMETHING IN A PERFECT ANGLE TO CAUSE SOME TROUBLE FOR A SOLDIER. This is pure propaganda. I cant Grasp how many of you actually think its Not a set up. This is one of the biggest conspiracies on the face of the planet.

SO many of these videos are set ups. They want to use your reaction because they know how other see children as innocent and pure. They Know you will automatically say what you are saying and to hell with the context of what actually happened. Stop being so ignorant of the fact you all who think that poor child are being played for suckers.

This is 3 dog Owwwwww!! and youre listening to Galaxy news radio....Bringing you the truth..No matter how BAd it hurts.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

No, I knew it was a setup, the camera is in a room with a very small field of view that happens to center on the kid. The reason I don't care much is that I think it captured the soldiers' honest reactions and behaviors. The same sort of thing can be seen on the Brietbart videos of Acorn, voting judges, and Planned Parenthood. Those were all setup, but they were also true.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

It's a pretty obvious the stream is cropped to show exactly one moment in time. Those who won't acknowledge that piece of the equation, have an agenda of their own...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Setups usually involve a provocation. we dont see what the kid did. If the kid assaulted anyone here how many of you would not have grabbed his arm like that and told him off? I bet quite a few would have don the same its not a racial or ethnic issue its a human issue.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
Setups usually involve a provocation. we dont see what the kid did. If the kid assaulted anyone here how many of you would not have grabbed his arm like that and told him off? I bet quite a few would have don the same its not a racial or ethnic issue its a human issue.

ITs ignorance and the GOD(S) of EA*RTH - EA or LLU see whats going on.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
With so much ignorance going on 1 HAS to WONDER what would the GOD(S) send in response to a HARSH acting planet....... fleet or celestial objects or BOTH
I am not perfect but I do see the flaws that go on here that can cause karmetic energy against many in this EA*RTH herd. So further 1 considers if ANY thing harsh was reflected upon EA*RTH then was there a reason
THE PLANET needs to work as 1, smh.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Dear yuppa,

You are absolutely right

Setups usually involve a provocation. we dont see what the kid did.
I have been working on the assumption that when the last line of the source article says there are some reports that the kid was throwing rocks, then that was what he was doing. I could be entirely wrong.

But, without a provocation, the video doesn't make sense. Why would the soldiers do it? I can't bring myself to believe that they just pick kids who are standing around and give them a kick.

With respect,
Charles1952

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join