It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Nibiru fans! Your proof just got 1000% better with CNN

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
You need to get out in nature more OP.. pretty rude post, I dont understand whats up with the swearing at people who dont agree with you, since there has not been 1000% evidence of a planet larger then the largest planet in the solar system..

To the other posters saying it is physically impossible to NOT see this thing (if in case it did exist, which im not saying it does) .. nibiru is known has a rogue planet, with a dark surface I belive. If its at the edge of the solar system, you would not be able to see it at all. No way. With its dark surface and barely any visible sunlight reaching it, the naked eye and eye of AMATEUR astronomers would look right by this rogue celestial body. So dont act like you know and understand everything that is outside of Earth as well, you might as well label yourself God ..

I do belive there is some sort of celestial body that does indeed make rounds throughout our solar system.. there is evidence in our solar system that SOMETHING is affecting our planets, especially Earth.. prophecies, ancient texts, stories told by word throughout generations.. there is so much that points to an event in our solar system when it comes to a rogue planet.

We might not get to witness this in our lifetime, but we are human, with a life expectancy of 75ish years.. a planet and solar system live much longer then that, who are we to say things out in the cosmos dont exsts? No one on Earth has ventured psat the moon, we have been looking at dark matter and shiny spots through glass for god sake.. yet we still know everything about everyhting
Humans think observation is the most key point to validate something.. when actually being THERE and experiencing things is the best validation no matter what the topic or sitution is about.

The more you block out such ideas from your reality, the more ignorant you are. Unless you build a spaceship, fly to the edges of our solar system, and scan each and every part of space.. dont assume you know too much. Your a tiny human observing a gigantic-cosmos, until you expereince that cosmos dont act like you understand it.

Back @ the OP.. your a tool for bringing this thread on yourself, next thread you make, use manners and respect for those reading and those with opposing theories and ideas. Or you just look plain stupid ..

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Donny Gillson vs The Truth seems to be a recurring theme in his videos. Take a little time to watch this and other related videos at the YouTube link and see if you still hold Donny in such high regard afterwards.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Has noone ever thought that Nibiru was just a rogue planet that once a long time ago passed by near earth, caused some havoc and then just kept on going and not into an orbit where it will repeat?

Honestly!

Orbits tend to repeat, as far as I know, hence the name 'orbit'.

I said not an orbit, hence it wont repeat. rogue planet, not in an orbit.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

We are all curious lol saw your sig had a math class studying math in other bases thought it was amusing to translate your sig at least it didnt say "dont forget your ovaltine"

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
How can people still believe and trust Donny Gillson? The guy is a proven lair and hoaxer he has no problem stealing people's work and making threats to anyone who gets in his way. I'm far from a expert in astrometry but even I can see the guy misplacing objects, using wrong astrometry terms, flat our lying to spread his bs agenda, heck the guy even calls stars "space ships" haha. I think the guy has a middle school understanding of science and has to block anyone who points out his obvious lies. He doesn't even understand how copyrights even work and will file false complaints on youtube or threaten anyone who debunks him,he's even called the police on rinmokku. He's a wacko idiot with even more wacko idiot followers who will attack anyone for Donny, the guy is the male version of Nancy Lieder maybe even worse. He got caught stealing astroblogger's image and then wouldn't admit he stole it and that it was photoshopped. I laugh when his followers claim to not be sheep and know the real "truth" and call Donny a great man. Don't drink the kool aid or send him donations also remember he's been to the psych ward atleast once. I hope none of his followers quit their job or sold all their stuff when Donny said a pole shift would happen on March 22 2012 due too a brown dwarf star passing Earth, when will people learn to stop making stupid predictions.
edit on 7-7-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: To add a extra sentence

edit on 7-7-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: Add content

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
New 32 of Insanity video 7-08-12 by Donny

This latest video of his is really good, lot's of New Information. I like the
Way he cover's this subject, and looks at it from all angles, like
Everyone else does. Just trying to figure this whole complicated subject out.

NEW! 32º of Insanity 07.08.12 : Nibiru ELC20049-DNY, 2012 LZ1, YU55, NASA WISE, & More

It is about 55 Minutes long, and worth the time to see it, and of course,
Only time will tell within the next year or so what or if anything happens....

www.ursuadams.com...

To all of the Naysayers, trolls and haters, if you don't like Donny's Video's Don't Look, & " BUGGER OFF "

As I hear that's what they say over in the U.K.

Donny is just another regular guy trying to figure things out like everyone else is. He brings a lot of good information, and Interesting Perspective's to this whole subject of 2012, and Nibiru.

Because Donny is in the Public "EYE" in his youtube video's and on the radio, of course he has many people who do not like him, and are Blinded by their hate and or Jealousy of him. No one has the Monopoly of All of The " Facts & Absolute Truth " on this very old Subject.
So Everyone, please lighten up, keep your minds open, realize that neither Donny, nor You, nor I Nor Anyone Else has the Whole Truth and Absolute Facts on this subject.

Peace Out Everyone, - Enjoy life, and don't Waste all of your days Hating and Railing on ANYONE - As you will only Damage yourself in the long run. History is Repleat with people who where first Ridiculed, Scoffed at, and laughed at, but where later found to be right all along. Don't fall into the scoffers footsteps of the past ! They used to " Burn Witch's At The Stake " in Winston Salem, North Carolina in the past, and at that point in time, the local " Do Gooder " people thought they where doing a good work..... pathetic,
How Blind and Misled they really where... Don't fall into their shoes either.

For those who do not believe or would not believe no amount of information or actual photographs would ever convince them.

edit on 7/9/2012 by chrisb9 because: a few typo's

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Hey Chris, got any proof of your own? If not, why not? Since you seen to be quite the proponent and up Donnie's rear, i feel that its time you got some of your own proof, since it appears that if Donny can do it, im sure you can do it to!

Your quick enough to spout off about this subject, yet im still waiting to see any real evidence from you, what science do you have under your belt, that a) Isnt youtube or b) A photo of some artifact that you can only explain to be Nibiru through lack of knowledge of basic physics.

Science, hypothosis, experiement, conclusion, bring something to the table worth while, backed up by some other verifying NONE CONFLICTING evidence and you may get some more positive results, as would Donny, but since anything that is brought forward is either doctored, fake or just out right obvious then we all sit on our hats and wait.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

To all of the Naysayers, trolls and haters, if you don't like Donny's Video's Don't Look, & " BUGGER OFF "

The motto of ATS is Deny Ignorance. By allowing Donny's lies to be spread on here without posting actual facts we would not be living up to that motto. If you can't accept people debunking Donny maybe you shouldn't be on a discussion forum.
edit on 7/9/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisb9

As I hear that's what they say over in the U.K.

Myself and others have proven that Donny is a liar and a theif. I don't sit idly by when someone like that shows up.

Donny is just another regular guy trying to figure things out like everyone else is.

No, he is not, he is a liar and a thief.

He brings a lot of good information,

No, he does not. He brings nonsense coupled with hoaxes.

Because Donny is in the Public "EYE" in his youtube video's and on the radio, of course he has many people who do not like him, and are Blinded by their hate and or Jealousy of him.

This isn't a matter of emotion, it is a matter of facts, and the facts that I presented show that he is a liar. That is a factual conclusion, not a matter of "hatred" or "jealousy."

No one has the Monopoly of All of The " Facts & Absolute Truth " on this very old Subject.
So Everyone, please lighten up, keep your minds open, realize that neither Donny, nor You, nor I Nor Anyone Else has the Whole Truth and Absolute Facts on this subject.

It is an absolute fact that he is a liar and a thief. It is an absolute fact that I was falsely accused of lying by you in return for exposing his lies.

For those who do not believe or would not believe no amount of information or actual photographs would ever convince them.

Wrong. A real photo would, by definition, be real; astrometric analysis would not show that it was taken over a year before it was claimed to have been taken and in a completely different part of the sky than it was claimed to have been taken. Real photos and real coordinates actually work at enabling indepedent amateur astronomers like me to confirm the finding, fake photos and fake coordinates do not.
edit on 9-7-2012 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

Meh. I need more evidence than a piece of video with a CNN news anchor passionately arguing in favour of its presence. Why, you ask? Because news anchors will say anything. Fairly recently one said that Health Care Reform was unconstitutional and was struck down without reading the rest of the Supreme Court review. Ultimately, while it is CNN and not FOX News, I will say 2008 was a period where the economic rough bump was approaching but had yet to affect many, a period before the BP Oil Spill. The more recent it is, the better the evidence. With some exceptions excluding this footage.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Need to follow this, I know they did find "Tyche" out in the Oort cloud. But we are only periodically updated on this matter. This is really exciting

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xVAMPx

They haven't discovered anything. This newscast is a year or more old now and is merely discussing the possibility of Tyche. So far no one has found it in the WISE data and Matese and Whitmire pretty much remain the sole astronomers that support the hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

nibiru is known has a rogue planet, with a dark surface I belive. If its at the edge of the solar system, you would not be able to see it at all. No way. With its dark surface and barely any visible sunlight reaching it, the naked eye and eye of AMATEUR astronomers would look right by this rogue celestial body.

How would you know if no one can see it?

Why can we see brown dwarfs in OTHER solar systems.. much MUCH further away, but we can't see them in our own? Why when people are discussing nibiru, does common sense and logic just go completely out the window?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Then there's also the fact that if it were a rogue planet it couldn't be Nibiru. The entire basis for this fantasy are the "writings" of the ancients. If it's a rogue planet it's not going to be making multiple passes and thus even if past civilizations did write about another planet it would have no impact on modern Man.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Enjoy the ulcers and needless anxiety!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
1st) To all of the Donny haters and naysayers. You have not proved anything at all here on ATS or to the rest of the World, although maybe in your own minds you have!

2nd) I am not on ATS just to Specifically Promote or Prove ANY of Donny's photo's, video's or theroies. I am presenting his findings to the World of People who are New to this Ancient Subject, so that they can look into some ongoing research that has been done on this Very Ancient Subject.

3rd) All the members who SHOUT the Loudest saying that Donny is A Liar etc. You sound Exactly like All of the 9/11 Promoters that Popped Up all over the Internet in all Blogs and Forums Constantly Supporting the Orignial Lies and Deception. Pathetic behavior to say the least, and they should all be ashamed of themselves, but how SILENT they All are now, after All of the Facts about the whole story that came out Soundly Proved them all wrong...!

4th) Stop Slobbering at the mouth and onto your keyboards posting and spewing out things that "You Say" you know and have proved, you have proved nothing...! You are all saying and stating that you Know that You have More Knowledge Than ANY & ALL of the Ancients on this subject. Read some ancient "Quotes" below and do try to increase your knowledge and understaning on this very Ancient Subject. Try seeing the Truth, and admitting the Truth that No One on this forum, or anywhere alive in the world today has Any Monopoly on the Knowledge of This Nibiru Subject.

All of the most Highly Educated and most Knowledgable Doctors and Scientist's today will be the First to Admit that THEY Do Not Know Everything. Yet somehow All Attackers of what I post know more than anyone else alive today or who has ever lived in ancient history. Be Honest within yourselves for a change and admit that you, like the first 9/11 Promoters where flat out wrong. For the Zillionth time, I am NOT posting and Stating that I have and know all of the Knowledge and Facts on this Subject, and I am Not Stating that Donny's research is the know all end all on this subject either.

Shakespeare Quotes

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.166-7), Hamlet to Horatio
your philosophy ] i.e., philosophy (or learning) in general.
The emphasis here should be on "dreamt of", as Hamlet is pointing out how little even the most educated people can explain.

Barnes' Notes on Job 38:4 -

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? - The first appeal is to the creation. The question here, "Where wast thou?" implies that Job was not present. He had not then an existence. He could not, therefore, have aided God, or counselled him, or understood what he was doing. How presumptuous, therefore, it was in one so short-lived to sit in judgment on the doings of him who had formed the world! How little could he expect to be able to know of him! The expression, "laid the foundations of the earth," is taken from building an edifice. The foundations are first laid, and the super-structure is then reared. It is a poetic image, and is not designed to give any intimation about the actual process by which the earth was made, or the manner in which it is sustained.

If thou hast understanding - Margin, as in Hebrew "if thou knowest." That is, "Declare how it was done. Explain the manner in which the earth was formed and fixed in its place, and by which the beautiful world grew up under the hand of God." If Job could not do this, what presumption was it to speak as he had done of the divine adminisitration!

Planetary Dynamics of the 12th Planet

Link below:

www.grantchronicles.com...

To all of the haters and naysayers, take your hands off of your keyboards, and back away from your computers slowly...!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

1st) To all of the Donny haters and naysayers. You have not proved anything at all here on ATS or to the rest of the World, although maybe in your own minds you have!

Since you seem to like youtube videos so well, here's proof in a format you can understand:

Yes, it actually is proof in spite of your adamant denials.

4th) Stop Slobbering at the mouth and onto your keyboards posting and spewing out things that "You Say" you know and have proved, you have proved nothing...!

Astrometric analysis proves Donny is a liar. That is a fact.

You are all saying and stating that you Know that You have More Knowledge Than ANY & ALL of the Ancients on this subject.

Yup, sure do. I know far more about the solar system than they did, and unlike them, I can actually solve for the orbital elements of any given object based on my own observations of it.

All of the most Highly Educated and most Knowledgable Doctors and Scientist's today will be the First to Admit that THEY Do Not Know Everything.

I never said I knew everything, but there are some things I DO know, and this is one of them.

To all of the haters and naysayers, take your hands off of your keyboards, and back away from your computers slowly...!

Seeing as how you slandered me, prove I lied with your next post or I will report your attack of me when you accused me of lying and slandering Donny.
edit on 10-7-2012 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2012 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

2nd) I am not on ATS just to Specifically Promote or Prove ANY of Donny's photo's, video's or theroies. I am presenting his findings to the World of People who are New to this Ancient Subject, so that they can look into some ongoing research that has been done on this Very Ancient Subject.

3rd) All the members who SHOUT the Loudest saying that Donny is A Liar etc. You sound Exactly like All of the 9/11 Promoters that Popped Up all over the Internet in all Blogs and Forums Constantly Supporting the Orignial Lies and Deception. Pathetic behavior to say the least, and they should all be ashamed of themselves, but how SILENT they All are now, after All of the Facts about the whole story that came out Soundly Proved them all wrong...!

4th) Stop Slobbering at the mouth and onto your keyboards posting and spewing out things that "You Say" you know and have proved, you have proved nothing...! You are all saying and stating that you Know that You have More Knowledge Than ANY & ALL of the Ancients on this subject. Read some ancient "Quotes" below and do try to increase your knowledge and understaning on this very Ancient Subject. Try seeing the Truth, and admitting the Truth that No One on this forum, or anywhere alive in the world today has Any Monopoly on the Knowledge of This Nibiru Subject.

All of the most Highly Educated and most Knowledgable Doctors and Scientist's today will be the First to Admit that THEY Do Not Know Everything. Yet somehow All Attackers of what I post know more than anyone else alive today or who has ever lived in ancient history. Be Honest within yourselves for a change and admit that you, like the first 9/11 Promoters where flat out wrong. For the Zillionth time, I am NOT posting and Stating that I have and know all of the Knowledge and Facts on this Subject, and I am Not Stating that Donny's research is the know all end all on this subject either.

Shakespeare Quotes

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.166-7), Hamlet to Horatio
your philosophy ] i.e., philosophy (or learning) in general.
The emphasis here should be on "dreamt of", as Hamlet is pointing out how little even the most educated people can explain.

Barnes' Notes on Job 38:4 -

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? - The first appeal is to the creation. The question here, "Where wast thou?" implies that Job was not present. He had not then an existence. He could not, therefore, have aided God, or counselled him, or understood what he was doing. How presumptuous, therefore, it was in one so short-lived to sit in judgment on the doings of him who had formed the world! How little could he expect to be able to know of him! The expression, "laid the foundations of the earth," is taken from building an edifice. The foundations are first laid, and the super-structure is then reared. It is a poetic image, and is not designed to give any intimation about the actual process by which the earth was made, or the manner in which it is sustained.

If thou hast understanding - Margin, as in Hebrew "if thou knowest." That is, "Declare how it was done. Explain the manner in which the earth was formed and fixed in its place, and by which the beautiful world grew up under the hand of God." If Job could not do this, what presumption was it to speak as he had done of the divine adminisitration!

Planetary Dynamics of the 12th Planet

Link below:

www.grantchronicles.com...

So this is what a hissy fit looks like. Interesting.

Look chris, this is not a personal attack but please wake up and do some actual research on what you talk about. You seem to take everything written and just disregard it.

You post, for example, "Donny says 8 + 7 is 10 so it must be true."

Someone else, following the same example, replies "actually mathematicians have proven that 8 + 7 is 15. Here is additional information: Some link to source..."

And then your only recourse (instead of digesting the link), is to appear to take the other persons response as a personal attack against you or Donny and then respond to that affect.

In doing so, you don't actually learn anything and you continue to believe that 8 + 7 = 10. If that is the case, I can sell you some prime real estate on the internet for $10.00 per month, please send your immediate monthly payment of $8 + $7.

Thanks,

-saige-
edit on 10-7-2012 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MikhailBakunin

i may be new to this site but isn't the motto fight ignorance or something like that and that was a very ignorant response sounds like your trying to clutch at straws to make your beliefs more believable either way

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by chrisb9

Enjoy the ulcers and needless anxiety!

Nothing like a good sense of humor,

It's no problem at all dispelling ignorance to "know it all's"

When the students are ready, then the teacher arrives...!

Just think of me as a patient and friendly teacher...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join